Ryo D Disk, Kai swift and Chaos D Disk

Started by Ryo_D_Disk, 2012 Jun 13, 09:04:02

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ryo_D_Disk

2012 Jun 13, 09:04:02 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 21, 17:21:23 by Ryo_D_Disk
A warnining to those who read this these charaters are being re-written again, as ive been using the charaters in RP Ive decided theres actuly more I could do with them than whats stated here and I dislike what Ive done to them in the bio's ive given. They dont mach the true personalty they give so bear that in mind if I play them difrently than what is stated in these descriptions   ^-^

well scince my last thread died with my oc's this gave me a grand opertunity to rewrite them and here they are

Ryo D Disk
Age 19 (same as real life makes things simple)
Species: Unicorn
Magic Type: Illusion and basic magic
abilitys
Spoiler: show
Basic abilities
•   Levitate and move- lift a book move its pages ect
•   Mist- creates a mist using water as a base to cover foot prints and even cover areas without magic detection
Main abilities
•   Dark aura- Creates a dark threatening aura behind him almost as a shadow
•   Black Mist- Creates a field of darkness which is used to cover areas preventing site and if used more powerfully other senses
•   Illusion- creates an illusion based on a image that is ether visible or memorised (memorised ones are simpler though and easy to see through)
•   Shadow chain- a binding technique  to stop movements based on shadows creating a small circle area below the target (including himself if needs be)
Final abilities (aka one shot and then I'm magic drained for a while)
•   Darkness Seal- an ancient sealing ability originally used to stop Chaos and still used to that means but can also target another but at a much higher cost to use it
•   Shadow phantasm- Creates a shadow beast based from illusions and makes it real for up to ten minutes  before draining all magic
•   Forced control- Takeover of Chaos's energy to use magic as a last resort but can either end in Chaos's release or temporary loss of consciousness after 10 minuets

Occupation:  none (although working on being a magic teacher) Hobbies: magic researcher
Special skills: can create realistic illusions from images and other pictures, can borrow from Chaos's magic pool at a price
Weaknesses: Chaos D Disk taking control, fairly weak in combat
Appearance:
(and yes the duel disk will not be involved with the RP Ryo)
Cutie mark:
Personality:  Ryo is a friendly pony who usually can be quite shy(ish) to new ponies although when he is talking to those he trusts he is a good friend to them and will always protect those who are dear to him even to the point of blocking Chaos himself
Bio:  Ryo D Disk was a magic student at Canterlot University for the skilled and was there for his high level of magic which has been well known within his family for the use of dark magic abilities, being feared by most students for his abilities Ryo became quite untrusting of others until he met a earth pony by the name of Kai who was a prime candidate for Royal archer.
After a while a corrupt teacher at the institute attempted to drain the magic of the unicorn students but in doing so weakened the seal of Chaos releasing him on the university. From that point Ryo then feared Chaos and his capabilities and spent his time looking into new magic's to seal chaos away again becoming a researcher while also training to teach magic to others.
Personal items: Deck of blank cards (40) which he can use magic to imprint an image on
And (40) pre-prepared cards which are illusion eligible

Chaos/Zelos D Disk
Species: Unicorn
Magic Type:  Dark arts magic
Abilitys
Spoiler: show
Basic abilities
•   Shadow manipulation- can blend his form into shadows (aka hiding spell)
•   Dark aura- Creates a dark threatening aura behind him almost as a shadow
•   Black Mist- Creates a field of darkness which is used to cover areas preventing site and if used more powerfully other senses
•   Shadow influence: words and whispers into others mind usually used to temp or corrupt but can be used as a message system

Main abilities
•   Dark burst: a burst of dark energy that pushes enemies back like a wave
•   Darkness shield: barrier formed of pure dark energy
•   Shadow phantasm- Creates a shadow beast based from illusions and makes it real for up to ten minutes 
Final abilities (same excuse with Ryo)
•   Shadow storm: Thunder like ability that rains down dark energy over a wide area
•   Chaos gate: pulls the target into their own mental state along with chaos and torments there mind
•   Shadow flame: Shadow fire that although causes no harm paralyzes enemies in dark fire

Special skills: has the capability of using magic from all parts of the dark arts.
Weaknesses: is currently in a weakened state and cannot keep his form for long due to being sealed in Ryo and his magical levels are lower because of it, because of his revival the items he requires for power are scattered across equestria. Often loud with his actions which often gets him in trouble
Appearance:
( I do not have a full body chaos but again its Ryo in appearance only difference is the eyes)
Cutie mark:  N/A since his true form is unavailable (in other words same as Ryo currently
Personality:  Chaos is corrupted and cunning he plans everything before he takes action although he has the tendency to think too much into situations, he often doesn't care for actions unless they affect him directly, silver tongued because he knows that he can convince others to his cause, large tendency for evil laughter   
Bio:  Chaos is an ancient spirit (im not giving an exact age) who has lived thought the D Disk family and was sealed away eons ago in order to protect equestria from his devastating magic. Although now he is able to revive himself once every thousand years although when he does so he returns with weakened magic and has little memory of the previous revival, although it has been stated that the item from his last incarnation holds the seal to his power from that era and once all the items have been collected he can be reborn in his true form.
It is currently unknown how many times he has been reborn and the only known record of his revival was 10,000 years ago when he was recorded in legends although the tome was to destroyed to find why although it did contain chaos's magic which gave him power
Personal items: Destroyed tome (and items that Ryo carries)

Kai Swift
Age 25
Species: earth
Special skills: archery, medical knowledge including traditional and herbal knowledge 
Weaknesses: Snakes, Can be overprotective, often gets involved in others problems regardless of danger
Appearance:
Cutie mark: 
Personality: Kai is a friendly pony who is always willing to help others in need even at his own expense, 
Bio:  Kai is an Ex Archer student who was well known for his skills with a bow and high accuracy although after a particular incident with a bad shot on his childhood friend Sara Rose which almost blinded her he gave up and during her treatment he took it apon himself to learn medical knowledge to help the process and with his key accuracy and precision along with determination he became a doctor quickly and now is known as Dr Swift although he often prefers less formality 
Personal items - currently owns a bow, quiver and arrows and uses them in dire events, carries first aid kits and medical tools oh and is usually wearing his doctors coat and red shirt

Sara Wheatsong

Age 17
Species: Pegasus
Special skills: Reading air currents 
Cutie mark is a small white wing
Personality- excitable, short tempered, childish at times but strong hearted and is very friendly
Bio- Sara was a prime flyer and was the top of her class in school she spent most of her time with Kai and Ryo in school. She spent a large amount of time with Kai watching him do archery until one day one of Kai's shots went off target and hit her in the eyes blinding her during that time she learnt with the bandages she could feel the air pressure and sense the currents, Then after several years of recuperation with Kai helping with the medical side she could see again
Additional: although Kai blames himself for the accident Sara does not and wishes he would forgive himself and made him promise to use his skills in times of need. Sara loves Kai very much
Appearance:

sidenote she has green eyes

and this is what links them together
Bio: during the days of Canterlot University while Kai was still doing archery and Chaos remained sealed, one of the teachers discovered the secret of the D Disk family though knowledge of a tome he acquired and using the information along with one of its dark magic he attempted to drain the power off all the unicorns at the university to make himself all powerful while the magic was cast the book released the magic of Chaos and weakened Ryo's seal releasing Chaos apon the world and with that the university became distorted and on the grounds Kai aimed his shot at the tome but because of the distorted world it missed and hit Sara Rose instead of course he was unaware of the distortion and blamed himself.
Chaos used the power of his tome to reverse its magic absorbing the power of the teacher and the tome returning his power but before Chaos could make his move he was re-sealed by the head of the university but during the spell the tome was ruined and the corrupt teacher disappeared after that the true nature of Chaos was explained to Ryo and he told Kai what had truly happened that day but he still blamed himself but they both swore to protect ponies from Chaos D Disk

(hehe sorry this sounds more like fan fiction than a bio but it was the best way to fully establish my OC's if you have any questions please ask)

please comment if there is anything that dosnt make sence or you think is OP ill change them before i go jumping back in to Rp's also id love to hear what you think of these charaters oh and i forgot to say i will expand certain parts like chaos's power through Rp's or at least after them depending on how they go

SapphirePony

Awesome OC's! The picture of Ryo sorta scares me a bit.

Go Up