Other fandoms?

Started by Dragonfilms And OCs, 2014 Jul 20, 20:41:00

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Griffon

I used to be in the furry fandom.
Princess Celestia: Ah, Philomena, my pet. You're awake.

Howitzer

- Doctor Who
- Comic Books
- Classic Rock (Kiss Army, Parrotheads, Crueheads, S.M.F.).
- Old Video Games
- Video Games in General
- Classic Movies
- Classic TV Shows
- Halo
- WWII (Not a fandom, but worth mentioning)
- Ponies
- SpongeBob (Best fandom to shamelessly recite lines from)
- Rocky Horror Picture Show
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

puplover34

I LOVE Marvel movies. My favorite superhero is Thor and my favorite villain is Loki by a landslide. Hi!!!!!!
Puplover34 :P

PrincessButton

Quote from: puplover34 on 2015 Jan 24, 05:08:52
I LOVE Marvel movies. My favorite superhero is Thor and my favorite villain is Loki by a landslide. Hi!!!!!!
*waves little pennant that says "Loki<3" *
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

GoldenTerrabyte

Not sure I'd count myself in the Marvel fandom but I always like the Marvel movies! They're always real fun!
I'm back

Emperor

Warhammer 40k.. Yes yes I know.. but it can be counted as a fandom due to all the art and forums for it..

Just a person.

I'm rarely on but you can message me. Through pms or on my account.

Mizuki

I have too many to name, so I'll just go with some of the bigger ones aside from pony:

-hetalia
-Pokemon
-Yu-Gi-Oh!
-Free! Iwatobi Swim Club
-Steven Universe
-.hack//

as a matter of fact, I've been on quite the .hack// kick lately, but I have no one to share it with because the fandom is basically dead :c

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

Flufflepuff0

DR. WHO FANDOM!!!!

I mean to I look like a whovian to you???

Lucky Heart

well, I'm not really in any fandom, though I partake in many things, I'm just a recluse.  :(
but the fandom I partake most in is the furry fandom. been in it since I was 13. I like cartoons the most, so I guess I'm also a toony. I love MLP, though I don't count myself as a Brony... I have nothing wrong with bronies, I just don't participate in too much to count myself as one.
I love anime, but long have stopped watching most since a lot of it is just repeating old stories from older shows. I do watch one or two here and there.

Go Up