Elemental Magic 101 (sign up)

Started by Dark Hooves, 2014 Nov 10, 17:58:21

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

Um okay.

Peacemaker decides to follow Marble and enter the pod.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Misty Fly

*Marble takes the remote and enters the pod where they all appear in some teletubby looking place*

Marble : don't be mistaken by happyness of this place cause it can get pretty dangerous now let me show you the training spot but before i gotta ask what kind of training method do you want? fighting or skill?
Magic...

solarfox20

o.O Lightsound Is so amazed at this place but hears marible say "this place can be prtty dangerous" and says how can that be? Also from what í learned from Dark Hooves is only a little bit  :c *with a sad tone in he's voice* í guess í can work on my skills yeah that is what í will work on *looking more ready to try trining*

Misty Fly

*Marble looks at lightsound*

Marble : then i got something that can help you *she taps her hooves and suddenly 2 blue spheres appear in the air* try to hit it...but it won't be easy...
Magic...

Peace Keeper

I am more of skill, but you seriously gonna train us in something that will be dangerous? I know our magic itself could be dangerous, but if you gonna put us in something dangerous, I am not for it. Would be better to just stay up where the teacher was training us where it actually is safer.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Misty Fly

Marble : it's dangerous yes...but i control this place so you don't have to worry about a thing
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Misty Fly

Marble : hmm i like that *she glows her horn and suddenly 3 red orbs appear in the air* go ahead...try to catch it...
Magic...

solarfox20

2017 Apr 16, 20:49:28 #1028 Last Edit: 2017 Apr 17, 00:37:07 by solarfox20
Okay i will try to hit the two blue orbs lightSound moves a few feet away to stand and face the two orbs to hit them with a burst of magic from his horn. *He lights up his horn* then points to the orbs and fires the little burst of magic flys toward the first blue orb hits, *then explodse with a satisfying sound*. So he gets ready to hit the other blue orb. So he goes for the second one but miss. trying again but that time miss and again, again, then this time hits it but no exploation. Aw why it did not go boom?

Misty Fly

Marble : this is not good...they weren't supposed to explode they were supposed to turn darker blue once you hit them
Magic...

Peace Keeper

I think his magic changed the orbs to make them explode when they turned blue. Hmm let me try using one of the orbs.

He concentrates his magic, using the same technique to see magic around him to be able to walk up the tree. He senses the orb's magical energy and now concentrates to "pull" himself to it. In a silent blink different from common unicorn teleportations, he vanishes and reappears near the orb's position with very little sound.

It works on these, too.

Misty Fly

*Marble attempts to hit the sphere but it suddenly turns red she tries to disable it but the blue sphere makes Clones of Marble Lightsound and maker*

Marble : hehe your speaking my language Essence

Essence : my pleasure maam *the red sphere turns back to normal light blue color*
Magic...

solarfox20

/ >.<  oops I did not know but now i do

LightSound: Sorry i still need some control over my magic, but i did hit the blue orb though, also i did not mean to make it go boom then he looks at the clone of himself then looks at marble and says um that is so cool but i think i will stick to hitting the orbs, so can get use to hitting them in different ways

Misty Fly

Marble : then try this *she taps the ground and suddenly dosen orbs appear around lightsound*
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Peacemaker watches from a side seeing Lightsound training with the orbs.

solarfox20

LightSound hits a few of the blue orbs with his magic, turning them darker blue around him. But miss most of them as he keeps trining. He miss fewer and fewer each go around, that he only miss six out of the twelve orbs. At that time he starts to feel weak​ from using to much magic so he stops to rest. Letting marble know that he wants to rest by saying marble I feel weak may I take a break?

Misty Fly

Marble : good idea..do you want a drink or anything?
Magic...

solarfox20

yes I would like drink of apple juice please ^-^

Misty Fly

*Marble focuses and suddenly a barrely appears on the ground*
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Wow. You can make it pop out just like that? I just wonder now why you want to take part of this class if you already know how to do all this stuff?

Go Up