Elemental Magic 101 (sign up)

Started by Dark Hooves, 2014 Nov 10, 17:58:21

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

*-It's been so long hardly anybody notices this RP x3

-----------------------

Peacemaker: Hey... that other pony... the one that was on the tree... I think she went out. Ima go look for her.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

solarfox20

Light Sound.is done eating the four dounts and gets up to leave the dount shop while waving good bye to the owner

The owner waves back with a smiale on his face

Peace Keeper

*-I just realized I don't think I remember Natura ever entering the donut shop in the first place. All I know is that we helped Natura down, got a thank, and that's it x3
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

solarfox20

( solarFrost20 that is right she never said that her character entered the dount shop also i want to let others rply to this RP app I will limit my rplys. )

Peace Keeper

*-Sorry for being so unactive. Hopefully now I can get this going again.

---------------

Peacemaker comes out trying to look out for the pony who he'd helped bring down from the tree. He comes back to the tree where the pony was and checks around.

solarfox20

LightSound trots over to help pacemaker.

Peace Keeper

Peacemaker calls out.

NATURA LEAF!!!

-------------------

*- like magic, he suddenly knows her name x3
*-Also WOW its been a while.

solarfox20

/ Well this RP has come to soon of an end :c

Peace Keeper

Yea. Doesnt seem anyone is replying here anymore, and the owner has yet to return after a very very long hiatus. Maybe this RP is now doomed.

Misty Fly

Marble : no *she kicks the upcoming THE END sign away* it cannot end like this! anyway let's go test our abilities for real and i think i got an idea where we could do that..
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Okay. But what idea do you have? Are we going back to the park where we are doing magic?

Misty Fly

Marble : oh no...i have my own place for that...in my house i have a training area it's made exactly for just that
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Oh okay. But what about the tea... cher.

He looks around, even using his instant transmission magic to try to sense the magic of Dark. He is still new to trying it out, and yet to utilize a good spectrum of magic to be able to tell apart ponies. However as he knows, Dark has a lot of magic, so it shouldn't be possible to lose him within the range they are in. He stops and then questions.

Wait... where did the teacher went?

Misty Fly

Marble : don't worry about him i will teach you from now...follow me
Magic...

Peace Keeper

You sure? I mean you are a student here, too. Then again I ain't a good teacher. I suck being one.

Misty Fly

Marble : yes i am sure *she enters her house and proceeds to the basement* come on it's this way *she enters the basement and shows a virtual fighting room this place is made specificaly for magic training purposes and fighting me and my hmm friend made it but we never used it but not i figured it's perfect time to test so what do you say shall we give it a try?
Magic...

solarfox20

Lightsound: but í did not even got to know what my Elementel magic was :c how am í know what it is?

Peace Keeper

Mines I think it is fire, but would be cool to know more elements. Guess we just do more on the teacher's magic stuff and maybe we can find out. Let's go.

Peacemaker decides to follow up with Marble to a virtual room.

Misty Fly

*Marble switches the control panel to level 2*

Marble : now enter one of these pods here and you will be transported to my training area
Magic...

solarfox20

I don't know *looks at marble :s* but í feel í can trust you marble after all you did help me with the sheld spell

Go Up