Most horrific things you've encountered in video games.

Started by Jenzy, 2013 Feb 04, 02:12:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FlameandIce

2013 Aug 20, 07:26:10 #120 Last Edit: 2013 Aug 20, 07:29:57 by FlameandIce
Sachiko Shinozaki, Yoshikazu Yanagihori and all the ghost children from Corpse Party

Post Merge

also might I say that ending man the feels
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

Minor-T5

Slender The Arrival, when I first encountered Kate/The Chaser, I couldn't stop freaking out.
The ponies I will play as:
Schmooky Luke, Barney Calhoof, and Floofie Pillow
---------------
Steam: Schmookyluke

FlameandIce

also The path just in general the atmosphere the music and the wolves
RP idea give me feedback

the dark gods

This game right here.

It's far more horrifying if you don't know what's coming when you play it....
thank you Sky Sketch

FlameandIce

Quote from: the dark gods on 2013 Aug 21, 04:36:19
This game right here.

It's far more horrifying if you don't know what's coming when you play it....

I was waiting for something to happen then I thought it was okay.... then it happened
RP idea give me feedback

the dark gods

Another one is Swat 4, the.....the child grave....dear god that was unsettling, never more has a game made me want to kill a villain I had at my mercy then that....
thank you Sky Sketch

Tabbyte

Sakura_Blossom

Commissar1032

Game 1: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. -SoC: When you first encounter the Bloodsuckers or the Poltergeists, knowing very well that one can become invisible run up to you and rip you in half while the other is a ball of energy that flies around throwing junk @ your flank or it will try to push you off of stairs or ledges hoping you will fall and die.  ovO

Game 2: Fallout 3: It is not so much as horrific as it is disturbing and sad. Once you collect and roam around enough ( near a diner out in the mid east of the map ) you come across a drainage ditch which leads to a sewer pipe. In that pipe you find one final audio log and next to it are 4 skeletons. A mother and father holding their small son and teenage daughter ( you can tell by the clothes )  DD:
Without trust, there can be no tranquil resting of the mind... there can be no belief. No belief in kindness. Or integrity. In anything.
Ignorance isn't bliss, but sometimes it allows for sleep.

AaronMk

#DeposeGothsFromRomanClay

Biscuit Bun

New to the thread so not sure if this was mentioned yet, but the lumiose city ghost girl in Pokemon X/Y?! You may not think she'd be up to par with these games like maybe F.E.A.R. or Outlast, but googling her gives you more than enough fan art to know what I'm talking about. I thought I came across a glitch a bug with the sudden lack of music and animation during that scene for the first time.
(===((I)( :::::::::::::> A Wild Honedge appeared!
(/°0°)/ ~o  (===((I)( :::::::::::::>
((o)).....~o~.....((o)).....*o* CLICK

Tiger

The final level of BattleBlock Theatre.

That thing is so freakishly hard...

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Twilight Blossom

ReDeads from The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker :'( In no other Zelda game have the ReDeads scared me more than these, no matter how many times I encounter them. >.<

Nala Valor

Midna's lament in LoZ twilight princess. It's not the same kind of fear, its more fear of losing someone dear to you or like knowing you just lost your loved one. Also, its a song so that's a thing :p

Spike da dragon

The Lunar game, it gives Luna a bad view >.<. Also Level 0 on super pinkie world 2 :o.

50th

Hm...
Level "Crypt"(and any other levels with undead) from Return to Castle Wolfenstein, heh.
Creepy place. Zombies and undead warriors scare me a lot.

Zsaszz

The giant face in the hallway in Silent hill >.< holy Jesus that thing was creepy, the first time I saw that I almost had a heart attack >A< >A<

Parker Izing

Bosses in Kid Chameleon, 3 Human heads impaled on a spear

Those suckers each time they hit you said on a cristal clear voice DIE! also were a pain to kill.

Takadaroba

2014 May 14, 10:16:53 #139 Last Edit: 2014 May 14, 10:18:31 by Takadaroba
Quote from: Tiger on 2014 May 02, 17:24:29
The final level of BattleBlock Theatre.

That thing is so freakishly hard...

Oh yes BattleBlock, I've got every achievement in that game including beating the whole game on insane... :I Not sure if that's what u mean, but I almost went crazy doing that.

And my own personal, game I cannot talk about much. All I'll say is Outlast Whistleblower DLC  ono
I can handle lots of things, but I almost lost it watching Pewds play it :x
If a normal soul weighs 21 grams, a fat person's soul must weigh 21 uh... graham crackers!
[move][/move]

Go Up