The person above is the new avatar

Started by Equestrian, 2012 Jun 06, 15:05:12

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Verdant Tome

(Try it sometime, it's OP in the right places. A friend of mine got a Bowser up to 60% within about 15 seconds of a match doing that. And then he pulled a Sonic off the side of the stage.)

Chromastone64

@ Twilight Blossom
(Not a fan o' Falco, that side special has caused me more self destructs than total damage i'll bet)
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Verdant Tome

Aww, I jumped in the middle of you guys's Avatar duel or something, didn't I.
Sorry.
I appoint myself Avatar of Interruptions and I'll let you two get back to it.

Twilight Blossom

(I despise Falco... All an NPC Falco does is spam the blaster...)

GoldenTerrabyte

Avatar of not getting interrupted!
Quote from: Sakura_Blossom on 2014 May 04, 10:07:00
"I get that one quite often, never gets old."
I'm back

Verdant Tome

Avatar of being the same Avatar over and over.
also Avatar of Mud

GoldenTerrabyte

Another Avatar of Dragon eggs!

I'll probably have one pretty soon. lol
I'm back

Chromastone64

A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm back

LunarDusk

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

50th

ChibiGrrl

HunterOfTheDark

(The Toa are a group of warriors in the Bionicle universe(Bionicle is a Lego product, just in case you don't know))
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Verdant Tome

Chibi! I am really jealous of you right now!

I'mma make you Avatar of the Bohorok, Hunter. Or however they were spelled. You remember those guys? I remember those guys. They were... something.
It's been a while.

HunterOfTheDark

Dude! I didn't think ANYONE remembered the Bohrok O:
I now make you the Avatar of the Rahkshi
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Verdant Tome

Whoo! Those guys were wicked!

Yeah, I followed Bionicle from the beginning. The comics came free with the Lego mag. I liked Kopaka the best. I started losing interest near the very end, though, and I missed lots of plot and things because I never saw any of the movies... but, I still liked  it a lot.

HunterOfTheDark

As long as you read the books, the movies were unnecessary. The best story arc by far was the Mask of Life arc.
I name you the Avatar of the Dark Hunters

Verdant Tome

Well, I read a FEW books... most of the story I got was from the comics, though.
Wish I could look them back up on the internet...

Anyways. You're the Avatar of... Light Hunters, yeah!

HunterOfTheDark

Light hunters? Really? You didn't think of the Order of Mata-Nui? Oh well, I thought of it, so you are the Avatar of the Order of Mata-Nui.

Chromastone64

(YES! FINALLY! Other people who like Bionicle!!!  :D That franchise was my childhood.)

Go Up