Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Trege on 2013 Jul 14, 17:05:45
Ogres.... Just Ogres. This is what is left of our Power Plant for Tekkit.

Spoiler: show

"Ogres?! Man, I've got an ogre-slaying knife! It's got a +9 against ogres!"
"You're not there!"
A bit of 8-Bit D&D Reenactment for everybody who's seen it.

When I have a dream that kinda relates to real life, and I'm just like "Aww man, stop nagging me."

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Ronineter

Its already Monday again. D:

Bravo 658

Floating trees in Minecraft.

Pipkin

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2013 Jul 13, 23:53:46
I really don't like the fact that my sister moved in right next door to me. I moved out to get AWAY from my family, not to have them knocking on my door three times a day.

This exactly, when I was in my old apartment building my sister actually moved INTO that building.  Yeah, I wouldn't mind being a little closer than 45-50 minutes away from my family, but seriously?

Also for some reason my router keeps cutting out, in fact it just did while I was typing this and now I have to wait for skype to reconnect before I can try posting this......

The Wandering Magus

(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Pipkin

2013 Jul 14, 23:06:52 #10105 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 15, 05:34:32 by Pipkin
These stupid laptops i'm installing Windows on

I can't even get the WMI to start up to install the drivers, even through command propmt

5th of 6th time ever installing windows XP and this is the 1st time i've had this many problems in a 7 hour time span

i'm gonna add to this that I can never recommend any Intel components to anyone after the level of ...muffins....i (and Trege) went through trying to find drivers for this stupid chipset.....it's now almost 3am, 13 hours since I started, and neither of us can find the audio drivers, and it took us the better part of 5 hours to find the network, motherboard and graphics drivers(well technically he found them all, but still).  I can't recommend them, never.....

I'm so glad my sleeping pills worked last night and i actually slept well because i'm not gonna be sleeping tonight.....

Also my brand new tassimo, and seriously, it's brand spanking T55 model new, is broken.  What's odd is it's doing the same thing as my T20, so I have to go back again and replace it, after I go to my moms and get another copy of Windows cause (we're) pretty sure it's garbage.  Sleep?  Who needs it....

The Wandering Magus

Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

Book Smarts

End of anime convention season for my state  :c

tristan tayti

I dont know about you guys, but i have a huge fear of bees, wasps, and hornets.
I cant stand it when people are ignorant.   :P

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2013 Jul 15, 20:40:33
End of anime convention season for my state  :c

Not having the money to go to conventions. :c I had so much fun at the local anime con both years that I went.

The first year, I went with my school's anime club. It's kinda funny, we sorta skipped school the Friday that the con started. X3 It was excused because it was a club trip, but still. That morning, we showed up at school with our luggage, piled into each other's cars, and took off for a 2 hour drive to go check into a hotel and attend the con!

It was a real bummer when we went back to school that next Monday, though. We started final exams that Monday. Talk about a sudden drop back into reality.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Julius

When you blow off because of a certain topic, not even considering who you're talking to and how your sudden rage may make them feel. However, I am glad to say that this person is wonderful so she quickly understood why I was upset. X3

Also... I hate seeing every single person on my Steam friend's list playing the games on my Wishlist. Why are they all playing the games on my Wishlist? Because they are on sale. Why don't I buy them then? I'm pretty sure this isn't the first time I bring up my worthless currency... It's not even accepted on Steam... And as you may or may not know, with the stupid regulations on dollars, well... I just can't. ono
Purr~

Chack

Windows 8.

AT LEAST it's an awesome, brand-spankin' new gaming computer. That glows. Literally.
Wait for it...

Dark Hooves

hackers, thanks to them i no longer can get on my main account for pirate galaxy and i ahd to start from scratch >:O
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

The Wandering Magus

the lack of time >.< if only I had enough time to read through all ten webcomics I want to read from front to back, read all the books Tolkien ever wrote about Middle-Earth, study the twenty-odd different ancient languages to fluency, get a grip on world mythology, understand all the programming languages, get black belts in all the martial arts, AND do the things life requires of me like getting a job and having a social life, that would be heaven!

Gusty Gears

I really dislike noises coming from people's mouths. Not talking, talking is fine, but I hate the sound of people swallowing or chewing.  >:O People making noises when they shouldn't also bugs me, such as someone coughing at a classical concert.

-Gusty Gears, the Absent Minded Mechanic

Chack

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 Jul 16, 23:29:25
the lack of time >.< if only I had enough time to read through all ten webcomics I want to read from front to back, read all the books Tolkien ever wrote about Middle-Earth, study the twenty-odd different ancient languages to fluency, get a grip on world mythology, understand all the programming languages, get black belts in all the martial arts, AND do the things life requires of me like getting a job and having a social life, that would be heaven!

I'm with ya there.
Wait for it...

ArtVeigar

Quote from: Chack on 2013 Jul 17, 00:52:18
Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 Jul 16, 23:29:25

I'm with ya there.

So we are three already...

Half of my vacation has gone by, and I now I can't stop thinking it's almost over....

Midnight Breeze

Even though I haven't played the game in years, I'm sad to see Warhammer Online will inevitably be shut down. It has a whole one developer currently, and the population has dwindled to maybe a thousand active players over 2 servers. And yet EA still charges monthly fees for the game. They just let it die.

I was one of the original beta testers for the game way back when. Sad to see the first game I ever tested for die.

Chack

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2013 Jul 17, 04:05:10
Even though I haven't played the game in years, I'm sad to see Warhammer Online will inevitably be shut down. It has a whole one developer currently, and the population has dwindled to maybe a thousand active players over 2 servers. And yet EA still charges monthly fees for the game. They just let it die.

I was one of the original beta testers for the game way back when. Sad to see the first game I ever tested for die.

That's more depressing than annoying. Sad to hear it, though.
Wait for it...

Zaner

When the really dumb thread I made on my old account like a year ago is still getting replies.

Go Up