Game files now available for download!

Started by Ellowee, 2014 Apr 17, 04:39:29

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Bigmac101

Hi there, LOE crew. I have a issue with the game that is really nagging me. I got the Windows X86 Build version since it seems that you got some issues with the versions covering Windows 32 and 64 bit and when i tried unpacking the X86 version in WinZip, it said that the compressed file couldn`t be unpacked or something like that. Could you perhaps help me out here, because it really annoys me that i cant get to play such a amazing game. Hope it can help you to get these issues fixed.

Maple Melody

Quote from: Nitrouspony on 2014 Apr 17, 18:12:43
Quote from: Maple Melody on 2014 Apr 17, 12:14:46
I have a Mac and I don't know if this is just me being (not so) clever but, its coming up with an error message when I try to open it saying it 'quit unexpectedly'.

Will it work once the servers are up?

Please go to the Apple Menu > 'About this Mac' and click more info so that you get to a window like this.

Then take a screen shot of the window with Command ⌘+Shift+4 and attach the image here.

I'm going to sound like a right dork and say I can't get the image to upload properly (I don't normally use forums). Anyway, details are:

Processor: 2.1 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Mem: 2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM

Mine is an old Macbook That I've had for about 6 years, so I wouldn't be surprised if it wont run anyway

Ryo_D_Disk

If you have any bugs or errors go here

http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?board=31.0

and Remeber to check if your issue exists in anothers thread first

dont ask about game issues in this topic

Darkfire2013

i don't yet got it: how can i download it? do i really need to download the "LoE - Windows_64 bit" thing (my pc is 64 bit)?

GoFish

Hi there!

You can download a x86 copy of the game from this link: https://www.firedrive.com/file/7724A2213712DE89
This version will work on both x86 and x64 architectures (32bit and 64bit).

Best,
GoFish

SupremeTempest

I have downloaded the file but when I try to open the zip, I get a message saying "Can not open file as archive." Little help please?

Darkfire2013

nevermind, i got it the download, sorry about this  X3

Mr Nutt

Right! Now to see how often I actually log in!

Zergarikiaka

I retried downloading several times, and keep hitting the same issue. "Does not appear to be a valid archive".
Had to use the x86 bit for windows.

also:
Do we have to always open with winzip or should we be able to just open it like other documents?

Jaywo

Winzip won't open or support any of the files (It tells me it isn't a "Valid Archive", and tells me to download it again.), and I can't download (Or even click on) anything in the google drive.
Quote from: Jaywo on 2014 May 12, 13:03:14
*Begins whipping around the MEGAPERMBANHAMMER and whacks innocents, sending them into MEGAPERMBANOBLIVION*

SUPERULTRAMEGAPERMBANYOUCANTEVENBEGINTOAWESOMENESSBANRAINBOWSHAMMER

xxPaintsplash

With the Mac OS version, the game keeps giving me this weird downloading message every time I log in. I've tried waiting for over an hour for these downloads to finish, but it stayed the same throughout. Here's a screencap of LoE after login:

sammym07

So, erm, will the Windows Vista 84 be back up anytime soon?  ono

I can't turn this around
I keep running into walls that I can't break down
I said I just wander around
With my eyes wide shut because of you

Demoia

It says that the file is being downloaded by too many people and it might take up to 24 hours to fix. Is there somewhere else I can download? I'm really frustrated sense the windows version was only giving me file errors and not opening.

sammym07

Quote from: Demoia on 2014 Apr 18, 18:17:36
It says that the file is being downloaded by too many people and it might take up to 24 hours to fix. Is there somewhere else I can download? I'm really frustrated sense the windows version was only giving me file errors and not opening.

That too. DX I feel like you guys should have an extra day for the open servers cuz of this. :c

I can't turn this around
I keep running into walls that I can't break down
I said I just wander around
With my eyes wide shut because of you

ncisfan1002

Quote from: sammym07 on 2014 Apr 18, 18:23:23
Quote from: Demoia on 2014 Apr 18, 18:17:36

That too. DX I feel like you guys should have an extra day for the open servers cuz of this. :c

Or two. That will give people the chance to actually download it instead of being frustrated that they couldn't play because of Google (that bastard)
I have no banner so this is my sig. XD

Follow my OC on Tumblr! Also get random pony drawings! And ask her questions! (She never gets questions these days.)
Tumblr: http://askncispony.tumblr.com/

Warglebargle

I've sent a few of you a self hosted mirror link for Win32 Babscon RC2.
I'm a part-server administrator/website developer/security researcher and part-brony.
IGN - Silver Skittles

Jaywo

Can you send it to me too? That might clear up my whole problem! O:
Quote from: Jaywo on 2014 May 12, 13:03:14
*Begins whipping around the MEGAPERMBANHAMMER and whacks innocents, sending them into MEGAPERMBANOBLIVION*

SUPERULTRAMEGAPERMBANYOUCANTEVENBEGINTOAWESOMENESSBANRAINBOWSHAMMER

Demoia

Now it's loading up, but when I log in it says "Error. You need to update the game." What???

Go Up