House RP II (Open-RP)

Started by Gamepaw, 2017 Mar 02, 19:07:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Misty Fly

Marble : fine! i guess you still don't trust me yet then huh? i guess i can't blame you you were the one who blamed that Dust Barrier got adopted and suddenly after so many years you try to pretend like it never happened? but now suddenly you remember it again i know how it works i.ll find a room anyway *she grabs her suitcases and approaches her room*
Magic...

ScarletInk

Quote from: SandFire on 2017 Apr 24, 17:11:35
Toffee petted the doggy that had come out of the cupboard and looked around for any dog treats that where in the kitchen

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Have you already settled in your room?

*While talking, Scarlet finds the dog treats into a lower shelf and gives some to Game.*
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

Gamepaw

Game let out a happy purr as he was petted and wagged, once the food was given he wagged even harder as he devoured all the treats he was given.

Aqua Fire

Fae ventured around, looking for some food, for she was now hungry.
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

SandFire

"Good question. I know I put my things on the third floor but i forgot where exactly." Toffee said watching the doggy eat the treats with no mercy.
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

ScarletInk

Want some help to settle in?*Scarlet asks, petting Game*

Gamepaw

Game purred some more and looked at the pony, questioning why he would need help settling in before he figured it out.

SandFire

"Well ,uhh, I can use help finding my stuff again." Toffee said

Peace Keeper

Quote from: Misty Fly on 2017 Apr 25, 08:36:05
Marble : fine! i guess you still don't trust me yet then huh? i guess i can't blame you you were the one who blamed that Dust Barrier got adopted and suddenly after so many years you try to pretend like it never happened? but now suddenly you remember it again i know how it works i.ll find a room anyway *she grabs her suitcases and approaches her room*

Peace comes across Marble and decides to give a heads up to her.

Um not sure if you know, the mare's rooms are at the 4th floor, and you gonna need a key for the room. I have the key to the room key box for you to pick out. It is on the first floor next to the hall. Here.

Peace comes up to Marble and gives her the key to the box downstairs.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

LunarDusk

Quote from: Gamepaw on 2017 Apr 16, 11:27:48
(Wonder if @waaaaaaah @Julien999 or @Misty Fly would like to join in? Ensure no stupid or over the top events that affect everyone though. No one inparticular :3)

//" Ensure no stupid or over the top events that affect everyone though. No one inparticular "

//....ha

As NightStar was getting the key and setting the things into the room, Lunar started to hear something colliding with the door. But seeing how no one had answered, he decided to jump down the flight of stairs and approach the door. He looked through the peeps hole and saw the blue stallion @Doomato . Raising a brow, he opened the door and stared at him as if he was examining the stalion closely.
"Hmm...Familiar you look, have I seen you before somewhere? A school perhaps?" the purple colt said with a tilted head.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

_BlazingInfinity

Blue puts the key into the slot on his door and opens it up.

"WOOOOOOOOOOAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!" he shouts as he looks at how huge his room is.
That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

Peace Keeper

Peace comes across walking around and notices someone was at the door. He gives a cheerful, yet cheesy and shy, greeting.
Hi, and welcome.

Hmm... sounded better in my head than on text.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

ScarletInk

Quote from: SandFire on 2017 Apr 25, 18:36:00
"Well ,uhh, I can use help finding my stuff again." Toffee said

When you want to. ^-^

Quote from: _BlazingInfinity on 2017 Apr 26, 16:03:05
Blue puts the key into the slot on his door and opens it up.

"WOOOOOOOOOOAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!" he shouts as he looks at how huge his room is.

*Frightned by the sudden shout, Scarlet jumps up and hugs Toofee out of fear.*

SandFire

Hearing the loud noises and sudden hug of Scarlet. Toffee makes an Eeep sound than sighs. Walking up to the door and screams to however in the house that yelled"OTHERS LIVE HERE SO KEEP THE NOISE TO A MINIMUM!!!

Waiting a few seconds to see if there is a reply Toffee looks at Scarlet and says quitely in a sore voice "Shall we be off than?"

Aqua Fire

Fae covered her ears, squealing not as loud in fear and little pain. since she was a Jerboa, she had large ears, which makes her hearing better.

Gamepaw

Game also attempted to cover his ears, but wasn't able to cover them in time for the shout to complete.

_BlazingInfinity

Blue heard the mare screaming from downstairs.

"Sorry  X3 " he replies almost whispering.
That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

LunarDusk

NightStar covered her ears due to the dual shouting causing her to drop her keys.
"!...."
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Aqua Fire

Fae wandered around again, trying to find food. The Jerboa headed to where there were ponies, for maybe they may have some crumbs or treats with them.

Thunder Spin

Even if she hadn't reached the floor , she could hear Blue screaming. Her ears were hurting. That was way loud.

Go Up