House RP II (Open-RP)

Started by Gamepaw, 2017 Mar 02, 19:07:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gamepaw

Game let out a few warm breaths as the pony picked him up and moved him into the shade, the temperature difference was apparent to the insulated canine.

Though at the mention of a soak, the wolf squirmed a little. Absorbing water as he does would dripping wet and heavier for hours.

Peace Keeper

Hehe. Come on. How bout a hose spray? I'll just mist ya for a bit. Hmm speaking of...

Speaking of Misty, I see.

Ey Marble! I'm Home. Anything happened?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Gamepaw

Game made a small noise at the change from being drenched to being sprayed. It was an improvement over the hours of dripping wet fur. 

The chubby canine agreed to the spray in a silent way, doubting they would understand. At least it would help him deal with the heat a little better, the wolf thought and hoped.

Peace Keeper

Peace finally gets to the back of the house to put Game down and find a hose. Looking around the backyard he finds one near the door. It had a nozzle of different settings from jet spray to shower spray, to the shockingly surprising thin cement scrubber spray, and a mist spray. He turns it to mist spray and sprays it to Game.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Gamepaw

2018 Jun 09, 07:26:20 #844 Last Edit: 2018 Jun 09, 07:30:36 by Gamepaw
Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2018 Jun 09, 03:58:41Peace finally gets to the back of the house to put Game down and find a hose. Looking around the backyard he finds one near the door. It had a nozzle of different settings from jet spray to shower spray, to the shockingly surprising thin cement scrubber spray, and a mist spray. He turns it to mist spray and sprays it to Game.
Game sat against the wall and closed his eyes as the cold spray hit him, leaving a fairly unrecognisable outline on the wall behind him.

Throughout the spraying, the large canine kept trying to 'eat' the spray while remaining thankful it wasn't powerful.

_BlazingInfinity

(Blue's still at work, also, can't really think of anything else rn, soooooo... yeah, I'll hold off on replying a bit longer)
That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

Peace Keeper

*-I understand. Whenever you are ready x3

*Also where is @Misty Fly  ?

--------------------------

Hehe. You seem thirsty too. This spray feels good. I'll join too.

Peace sprays himself too along with Game to feel cool (for Game that's more ways than one.).

Feeling good Game?

Gamepaw

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2018 Jun 09, 15:30:15*-I understand. Whenever you are ready x3

*Also where is @Misty Fly  ?

--------------------------

Hehe. You seem thirsty too. This spray feels good. I'll join too.

Peace sprays himself too along with Game to feel cool (for Game that's more ways than one.).

Feeling good Game?
The weighted wolf let out a small noise of agreement to the pony's question, still able to get little mouthfuls of water. 

Cooling down the insulated canine was clearly a battle that had to be fought on two fronts.

Peace Keeper

*-Not sure to just continue. Its been a month and I'm worried

Gamepaw

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2018 Jul 03, 04:35:22*-Not sure to just continue. Its been a month and I'm worried
(Just continue with us two, or don't and just let it be Archived.)

Peace Keeper

*-Ok. Guess we'll continue from here. Pretty sure everyone else is also waiting. Also. RP section has become so desolate, and my RPs are next to be archived.

------------------------

Okay. I think you seem cool enough. Lets get ya back in and dry you out.

He picks up the woof and takes him in. Uh... Why do I have to spell out wolf like that?... Ok... Ok... Oooohhhh I get it now. I still can't feel used to spelling like that. Anyways he takes Game to a bath room where Peace gets two towels to dry up Game until he looks completely fuzzy.

Gamepaw

Game was easily pushed around by the pony drying him and had often ended up on the floor thanks to it. Though as they completed the drying of the wolf's enlarged form it looked like he had been licking a Van de Graaff ball. 

As the equine ceased the now fuzzy canine looked up, trying to figure out what was next.

Peace Keeper

You looking a lot happier now. I bet you're hungry, right? A big woofie like yourself need a lot of energy. Let's take you to the kitchen.

Go Up