Another Open Server Weekend, January 24th-26th!

Started by Ellowee, 2013 Dec 07, 13:07:13

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

AtomicSplit

Will the game we downloaded last time update automatically or will we have to download the new version?

ig1mi

Quote from: AtomicSplit on 2013 Dec 07, 19:40:44
Will the game we downloaded last time update automatically or will we have to download the new version?
If I remember right, no it won't, we will have to dl the new client
It's better to live in the present than in the past.

Mizuki

2013 Dec 07, 20:10:06 #22 Last Edit: 2013 Dec 07, 20:15:19 by Mizuki
Oh my gosh I'm so excited!! I'm even getting a brand new graphics card on Monday!! :3 (Before I didn't meet the basic requirements in terms of graphics, so I had to lower the settings and I still lagged a lot) I just hope I don't lag because of my CPU or something..!

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

Flagwaver

I am quite looking forward to this.  Will this be a stress test or will it feature something new?

Howitzer

Spoiler: the big announcement really turned out • show
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

charlenevz5050

Yesssssss! :D
Will we need to download a new file for the upcoming stress test, or can we use the one from June? I really want to play the game with my friend as I did last time, but something with her WinZip won't let her download any more files with it.. ono

Storm_Brony

will we be able to post gameplay on youtube without getting in troble

Tiger

Heh, another open server weekend. You can expect me to be there. Maybe.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

antoniox

that emotion! that emotion! that emotion! that emotion! that emotion! that emotion! that emotion! that emotion! that emotion! that emotion! ... o.O :3 lol :D :P :o X3 ;)

Pipkin

Quote from: charlenevz5050 on 2013 Dec 07, 23:43:31
Yesssssss! :D
Will we need to download a new file for the upcoming stress test, or can we use the one from June? I really want to play the game with my friend as I did last time, but something with her WinZip won't let her download any more files with it.. ono

You would have to, yes, but i'm sure they'll give more info out as the date approaches

BronyDash

2013 Dec 08, 03:58:23 #30 Last Edit: 2013 Dec 08, 07:31:10 by Perry The Pony
Celestia! I so can't wait. I was really mad because i missed the last stress test. You made me really hapy with this! Good job. ( hope that Cloudsdale is almost finished)

phirenor

Ramisha

Quote from: Brave_Winter on 2013 Dec 08, 08:58:23

Hahahaha! That's Puynsi's avatar, he put it even before we knew of the open server! I think he knew it was gonna happen  lol

Proudy Hooves

Buck yeah!
Let's do this again!

And some sort of derpy question: If we have a client from previous stress-test can we enter the game from this client or we have to download the new one? :U
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Ramisha

McSleuthburger

Quote from: Proudy Hooves on 2013 Dec 08, 09:21:28
And some sort of derpy question: If we have a client from previous stress-test can we enter the game from this client or we have to download the new one? :U

Yea you will have to download it again because the builds(/version) will be different
you can delete the version you have now because it is too out of date
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Blue Ink

Quote from: Storm_Brony on 2013 Dec 08, 01:13:01
will we be able to post gameplay on youtube without getting in troble

Yes! You will not get in trouble for posting video of the game. :)
[move][/move]

snowflop

going to be my first time trying this out!
im a little nervous because i have no idea what i need to do in order to play
*goes to read first post all the way through instead of skimming*

also, can we use ponies created in the pony creator, or do we need new ones?

so excited
snowflop  <3
#yogscast 4 life
if you wan tot get in contact im on chicken smoothie, flight rising and tumblr on the same usersname :D

Brave Winter

Quote from: Ramisha on 2013 Dec 08, 09:03:37
Quote from: Brave_Winter on 2013 Dec 08, 08:58:23

Hahahaha! That's Puynsi's avatar, he put it even before we knew of the open server! I think he knew it was gonna happen  lol

Coincidences? I don't think so.

Go Up