To anyone that drives a car...

Started by dr.induction, 2014 May 12, 16:51:21

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

dr.induction

Hopefully no one takes this as spamming but get yourself a dash-cam, mine came in handy over the weekend, I wont get into details but it saved me big time!!! and almost again 2 hours later. so far its the best insurance ive had yet. I have a    
DVR-0801 Dash Camera, $100. Its worth it!!!

Pipkin

When I drive I set up my video recorder on the dashboard, and caught a couple things on it, like being run off the road nearly by a snow plow.

dr.induction

Sound like a bad day, one nice thing about a dash-cam, you turn the car on and it just starts recording in a 8 hr loop. at least you got something going tho. Id never remember to turn it on..

PrincessButton

My brother got one of those recently, it's actually really neat! And helpful apparently. ^-^
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Jaywo

A video recorder was the first thing I put in my car.
Saved me countless times when it comes to cut-offs, which people like to do to me a lot for some reason... :s
Quote from: Jaywo on 2014 May 12, 13:03:14
*Begins whipping around the MEGAPERMBANHAMMER and whacks innocents, sending them into MEGAPERMBANOBLIVION*

SUPERULTRAMEGAPERMBANYOUCANTEVENBEGINTOAWESOMENESSBANRAINBOWSHAMMER

Act One

Maybe something I'd look into, judging by the amount of idiots that cut me off or speed past and almost side-swipe another car, with only a smudge of their outside lane left to run etc. Pretty much had that 3 times in a 5min drive, it was crazy!

Not my current car - it's almost ready for the dump - not even worth scrap. Saving up for a 1/2 decent one now, but who knows if I'd get it in time.
Experiencing new and unique things - Ready to "Act Out"whenever necessary.
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11460.0 My OCs so far - Act One, Pressure Point, Warpcore.

Go Up