[Mecha's OC Stash] (Work in Progress)

Started by mechanep, 2018 Feb 25, 01:52:05

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

mechanep

2018 Feb 25, 01:52:05 Last Edit: 2018 Feb 25, 03:15:21 by mechanep
Oh, hello, welcome to the stash of OCs that I hoard like any smart kid and candy. First, I'll give out my time schedule so you guys might be able to catch these guys in game or out of game properly. I also have Discord, so if anyone wants to contact me quickly; that's my main way of contact.

I'm also on Amareicas, so that might also help...

{[Time Schedule]}
I function on an EST, so this is all in EST.

Sunday - Thursday: 12-4:30am
Friday: ??? (This is payday, so I'm most likely off; or out and about. So it's very hectic).
Saturday: Usually 12pm-4:30am

If I get into a RP with anyone on here that lasts more than a night, I'll pass my Discord and keep ya posted on what days I got available. I also RP on Pony.Town, so if you see my OCs on the 18+ server, it's actually me.

Now, onto the characters... Oh boy.

Oh, and I'm open to any interactions, plotting or otherwise. Just shoot me a message if ya wanna discuss it!

List of Characters

Earth Ponies

Jade Gleam
A flirty and confident miner mare, who's thrilled to bits when it comes to adventure, hard physical work, battling/sparring and partying.

Picture Reference
Spoiler: show

More About Jade Gleam
Nickname(s): Jade, (none others yet...)

Sex: Female

Talent: Mining and making jewelry.

Talent Mark: A cut jade, polished and tipped over onto it's side.

Hobbies: When she's not working, she is usually attending parties, learning how to bake (and failing, shhhh), or adventuring Equestria for challenges - battling monsters being one of her habits she returns to time and time again.

Relationship Status: Single

Friends:
(None yet...)

Enemies:
(None yet...)

Family: [/b][/i]
  • Emerald Gem (sister) - "My sister, what's there to say about her? Aside from if anypony hurts her in any way, I'm gonna have fun."

Personality: Jade appears overly confident when ponies usually first meet her - either off or on the job, and that's what she wants you to believe. Her ego is massive, and the easiest way to get on good terms with her is to not pop that ego. Flirts and compliments others for the sake of reaction and stating her warped truths, she's a pony-pleaser at heart; and may act like she doesn't care about what others think of her - but she does, extremely. When the subject of adventure or fights come up, she's way too eager to begin; an adrenaline junkie to it's fullest extent; risking her own well being to get her fix of that fleeting rush, easily showing her lack of care for her own life. When it comes to ponies she knows well, it's tried and true that she will risk it all to keep them happy.

History: (wip)

Fears:
  • Taphophobia - fear of being buried alive.
  • Monophobia - fear of being alone.
  • Philophobia - fear of falling in love.

Extras:

• She paints her hooves, and if asked; will gladly do the same for any other pony - save for enemies or rivals.
  • If she messes up, gets scared or otherwise does something she views as unsightly, she'll vehemently deny it or downplay it.
  • One of her dreams is to become a model.

Spotify (WiP)

Unicorns

Soft Heart
A unicorn nurse mare who is rather shy, bookish and more content with magic and science rather than partying; but enjoys the company it brings, despite being a worrywort.

[Picture is in WIP]

More About Soft Heart
Nickname(s):

Sex: Female

Talent: Healing, relationship advice.

Talent Mark: A faded pink heart with a white cross within the heart.

Hobbies: When Soft isn't cooping herself up, she loves to read trashy and sometimes predictable romance novels, pony watching, and amateur potion brewing.

Relationship Status: Single

Friends: [/b][/i]
  • Deep Freeze - "A rather kind mare who understands my flights of ambiverted sociability and distaste for crowds. A lovely mare, and I hope she finds the right pony for her."

Enemies:
None yet...

Family:
(Open!)

Personality: Soft Heart's name gives it away, emotional with a hint of logician; she's a worrier at heart and cannot tell a pony "no," usually winding herself up in really poor situations; and rarely venting to others.  Her confidence is rather low, but can take compliments with somewhat ease - it's a work in progress. She's anything but a fighter, and will avoid conflict as much as she physically can.

History: (WiP)

Fears:

• Pediophobia - fear of dolls.
  • Thalassophobia - fear of the ocean. (more specifically, the creatures within it and/or drowning).
  • Scotomaphobia- fear of blindness.
  • Scopophobia - fear of being stared at.

Extras:

• Her trashy romance novels she reads are a crack at Chuck Tingle and Danielle Steele (These I believe are 18+ novels).
  • Often gains a lot of crushes due to her rose-tinted view of others.

Spotify (WiP)

Pegasi

None yet... ouch.[/b][/b][/b]

Go Up