Your Stupid Habits

Started by Midnight Breeze, 2013 Feb 23, 20:36:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Midnight Breeze

I lock the door while in the bathroom, even though I live alone.

I set two alarm clocks, one for 5:30 and one for 6:30 because I like an hour long 'snooze'.

I file my nails more often than I brush my teeth.

I always manage to mop myself into a corner.

Daring Flash

I get lazy and sometimes I didn't feel like doing any good favors for people especially my parents.  >.<

Hello every pony! :D

Chishio Kunrin

When I get tired, I sometimes end up twirling my hair. That habit was at its dumbest when I was little. Before I had hair, I twirled my mom's hair while laying in bed with her, and her hair would end up tangled because of it. When I finally had hair, I tied my hair in knots on accident and even once got my finger stuck in my hair. :s

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Billow Pillow

When i was younger i used to wear long sleeves shirt's just so i could chew on the sleeves.   ovO
Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Pipkin

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2013 Feb 23, 20:36:03
1)I lock the door while in the bathroom, even though I live alone.

2)I set two alarm clocks, one for 5:30 and one for 6:30 because I like an hour long 'snooze'.

3)I file my nails more often than I brush my teeth.

4)I always manage to mop myself into a corner.

1)Same, but because once someone walked into my apartment while I was in the shower, even though they had a key and I knew they were coming they were an hour early....
2)I set 3 alarms, 1st alarm 1 hour before I work, 2nd alarm 1/2 hour, and 3rd would be my actual alarm clock set 10 minutes before as a "You're in deep trouble now" emergency alarm.....
My worst habit ever is sleeping in to within 10 minutes of working, which i've done again today
3)Ditto, but I play alot of guitar
4)Alot of people do that, me included...

I also have a password on my computer which is pony related and constantly rotated, despite living alone
I take talking to myself to a whole new level. That's about all I have to say for that...
and...I still have to cuddle a pillow to sleep at night, otherwise I get very uncomfortable.... X3
i'm sure I have more, but i'm to tired to think

Vertigo,

I laugh at everything
Poke people for no reason.
Snort when im mad.
Staying up to late.
I call people jerk way to much and they might take it wrong like I hate them.  :s

Daring Flash

Oh yea I remember when I was younger, I have a habit of chewing on plastic things.  lol

Hello every pony! :D

Book Smarts

Epic procrastination at times  :P

Jenzy

-The habit of Roleplaying and drawing a request at the exact same time.
-Waking up, not tired on the weekend and falling back asleep, unlike weekdays. Even though I sleep at the same time. 2AM.
-Sleeping at 2AM
-Want to finish something early, but does it later

Chishio Kunrin

Often, when I type my password to something, I think "Password." in my mind. If anything was reading my mind, they wouldn't know my password. :P

Julius

Purr~

Night Pony

Worrying excessively about small things.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Pipkin

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Feb 24, 03:33:09
Often, when I type my password to something, I think "Password." in my mind. If anything was reading my mind, they wouldn't know my password. :P

i'm going slightly off topic with this as this made me laugh.  Our HO released a new program with several different login ids for all the different departments....
the password to every single login id is "password", reminds me of Archer..."Did you try "guest"?

oh, i'm reminded of another bad habit, which is going on the computer when I should be walking to work right now(yep, woke up 2 minutes ago, work at 9:30.... ovO

Little Star

I chew on like EVERYTHING
I click my tongue against my teeth making an even larger overbite
I bite people
I complement too many people
I curse at random people
I turn into a baby sometimes
I have to brush my hair before I do anything anywhere even in my own house
I lock my closet door because of "monsters" (I am an idiot)

Well I feel better now

Chishio Kunrin

Oh yeah. I still feel really uncomfortable with my closet open at night. It makes me nervous. I never got over that "monster in the closet" feeling either.

The only reason I got over my fear of the dark is from sleeping in my parents' room so much as a kid when I'd have nightmares or get scared. Their room was often pitch black at night, and it got to where I couldn't sleep with a nightlight on.
And of course, I took the unorthodox way of getting over my fear of monsters under the bed. I imagined I had a pet monster from Resident Evil, and it attacked monsters that tried to get under my bed. X3

Oh, speaking of having specific requirements for sleeping: I need white noise from a fan. I cannot sleep in a silent room. If the power goes out while I'm asleep, I wake up from the sudden silence. This also comes from sleeping in my parents' room so much as a kid. :c My mom needs her fan to sleep.

Billow Pillow

I can not sleep unless my fan is on.  I can not sleep unless i have one of my plushies with me. :nod:
Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Detective Woona

Quote from: Lyra Heartstrings on 2013 Feb 24, 10:19:37
I can not sleep unless my fan is on.  :nod:

Same. I'm surprised this is as common as it is.

Humming, singing, and awkwardly dancing to music in my head all the time.
Making weird noises and facial expressions when I am deep in thought.
Being obsessive compulsive, especially about my workspace.
Steam Name: The Bird Lion
MC Name: Stalwart_Shield

Mmmm, quite.

Flamestriker

Whelp, I have an addiction to randomly burst out in song or hum most of the time. I also love chewing things, and I have a tendency to laugh over anything. ANYTHING. It really annoys me, but I can't stop laughing. It's the same with my crying. If I'm unhappy or stressed, I cry and usually can't stop, even when I've calmed down.
[move][/move]

Pipkin

Quote from: Lyra Heartstrings on 2013 Feb 24, 10:19:37
I can not sleep unless my fan is on.

In the summer I have to decide between my fan keeping me awake(I require absolute silence), or the heat keeping me awake

I have the terrible habit of drumming on my steering wheel while I drive, regardless of where I am or how fast i'm going.  I'm surprised I didn't think of that one sooner....that's likely my biggest one aside from talking to myself

Go Up