Go Down

Super sayian pony

2015 Oct 07, 18:38:44 Last Edit: 2016 Feb 17, 21:36:40 by Super sayian pony
Teams

Solar Empire Leader: Princess Celestia (Purple) until another wants rp as her
Name:
Description:
Why you want to be on this team:

Lunar Republic Leader: Princess Luna (Purple)
Name:
Description:

Peace Republic Leader: Fluttershy (Purple) until another wants rp as her
Name:
Description:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Description: Princess Luna and Celestia are fighting and you have to choose your side to help but if you dont wanna fight choose peace

Lunar Republic #: 6
Solar Empire #: 4
Peace Republic #: 2

SCIENCE!!

Misty Fly

2015 Oct 07, 18:45:01 #1 Last Edit: 2016 May 31, 05:48:18 by Misty Fly
Solar EMPIRE not Republic
Name: Marble Star
Description: she is from canterlot?
Why you want to be on this team: cause i hate both Luna and Fluttershy and Celestia doesn't get any love at all
Magic...

Super sayian pony

2015 Oct 07, 18:47:18 #2 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 07, 20:34:16 by Super sayian pony
Lunar Republic
Name: Sunset Sparkle
Description: Is faithful to those he is working for
Why you want to be on this team: Because I find luna better than celestia

:3 start rp when ready

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

Lunar Republic

Name: Flame Star.
Description: Is protective of others
Why I want to be on this team: Because I think Princess Luna is best princess.
Moving on doesn't mean forgetting... it means you choose happiness over hurt.

Merci, Chloe Flora!

annosrules

Peace Republic
Name: Blazing Legend
Description: An emerald eyed earthpony with a burgundy coat, and hazel mane. Always seen wearing a well-worn hat adorned with a phoenix feather.
Why you want to be on this team: While Blaze doesn't normally take part in the political matters of Equestria, the imminent threat of a war has stirred him into action.

dylsn12

Republic lunar
reason why I'm in Lunar Republic is cause i like the night and i also think princess luna is the best princess                                                                                                                        Name: Moon light                                                                                                                             About me: I'm a nice friendly pony who is protective of my my friends and is one of the members of the Lunar Republic
3D2S00008059289300000000010FE0000UN183720H000000V06B2500FF7FFF00107F3FCC004CB2

_BlazingInfinity

PEACE REPUBLIC!!

Name: Venom
Description: http://blazinginfinity.deviantart.com/art/Screen-Shot-2015-06-16-at-1-07-04-PM-545410643 (the one on the right) He is strong and can fly sort of fast.

Why I want to be on this team: Venom is mostly peaceful unless threatened. (Like Fluttershy) He makes potions and would be a vital aspect to the team. Also (like I said) Venom is very peaceful.
That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

Sugar lips

Quote from: Super sayian pony on 2015 Oct 07, 18:47:18
Lunar Republic
Name: Sunset Sparkle
Description: Is faithful to those he is working for
Why you want to be on this team: Because I find luna better than celestia

:3 start rp when ready
Love Luna

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

Misty Fly

//since nojuan wants to Solar Empire i think some canon characters will join....
Magic...

annosrules

((I have a character that would be Solar Empire, if having two OC's in the RP I alright with Super Sayian))

_BlazingInfinity

@annosrules I was thinking the same thing. Except it is for the Lunar Republic.
Toast is amazing.

Super sayian pony

//If you have another OC go ahead and use it. Its not gonna hurt anything.

SCIENCE!!

annosrules

Solar Empire
Name: Match Stick
Description: A charcoal unicorn with a hairstyle akin to a candle's flame in the way that it swoops upwards at its extremities. He is an inspirational figure who's courageous, and not the least reckless, charges have earned him a reputation as a fearsome tactician and leader of the Iron Lances.
Why you want to be on this team: Match was a Royal Guardstallion before the civil war broke out, and has remained loyal to the Celestial Mare of the Sun.

(Images of all my characters are available on their character sheets, listed on the page linked to in my signature.)

Purple

Quote from: Super sayian pony on 2015 Oct 07, 18:38:44
Teams

Solar Empire Leader: Princess Celestia (open)

if no one else volunteers(and if the role has yet to be filled) may i RP as Celestia? she's a tough character to do, but i'd like to give it a shot.(also cuz Celestia is second best princess((best princess is big mac xD)))  if someone else would rather do it, than i wont, but if no one else wants to, i'd like to try if thats alright.

If someone else wishes to be/ends up as Celestia, then here is my OC's application if i'm not RPing as Celestia

Solar Empire:
Name: Sparkle Chord
Description: a unicorn mare who is slightly(very very slightly) taller than an average pony.  She has sapphire blue hair with platinum accents, a diamond blue coat, and yellow-gold(ish) eyes.
Why you want to be on this team: Sparkle would've chosen to jain peace, but due to her older brother supporting the Solar Empire, she was forced to join by her parents.  She doesn't complain much though.

Misty Fly

//huh well its nice to see you back SC and btw Solar Empire armor is white with Gold trim around atleast i think it looks good that way...
Magic...

SpiritAdagio319

2015 Oct 08, 16:08:59 #16 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 08, 16:15:55 by SpiritAdagio319
Lunar Republic
Name: Sira Auburn

Description: I'm a 14 year old mare who is handy and creative, I can make a lot of different tools to help out other ponies. I've been the talented, creative one in my family. I can sing and draw too. I'm a white coated pegasus with an orange and red mane, with green eyes, a black hoodie, a teal bandana tucked underneath, a gold hoop earring on my left ear, and my goggles, both for flight, building, and style. (I look like the mare in the profile picture)

Why you want to be on this team: I want to serve the community by building tools that help everypony in anyway I can. I want to serve the princess as much as possible too. I hope that I can help Princess Luna by becoming her friend, I want her to be able to trust me, because if she trusts me, I can help her as much as I can. I also wish to help in the war, and help protect anypony. Even if it means that I shall die.

Yeah! I'M INSANE!

Super sayian pony

Sure you can rp as celestia if no one else wants to

SCIENCE!!

_BlazingInfinity

Lunar Republic
Name: Carter
Description: http://blazinginfinity.deviantart.com/art/Screen-Shot-2015-06-27-at-1-49-26-PM-548412677 Red.
Why you want to be on this team: Carter has always been a fierce fighter. The amulet's on his arm's absorb power from the moon and allows him to use his ultimate moves.
Toast is amazing.

Purple

Go Up