Name: Jade
Race: Earth
Appearance:
Spoiler: show
Spoiler: My art • show
Spoiler: Art from others • show
[/spoiler]
Personality: She is usually almost as shy as Fluttershy, but at random times, she can totally snap at somepony!
Cutie mark Story: Jade really wanted her cutie mark so bad, and she wanted to have a team. She traveled all over Equestria looking for blankflanks. But she found none. But when she sadly returned to Ponyville, she wondered what her special talent was. Then she was thinking about when she was dodging all those mountains and pegasai and tall trees on the balloon she was riding. A glow on her flank interrupted her thinking, and she got her cutie mark!
Bio: She was found by Starry Sky, the pony who owned the orphanage while she was taking the other orphans to school. Jade was found following  saying mama, even though she has never seen her real parents.
Parents: She was an orphan, taken care of by the Starry Sky, owner of the Ponyville orphanage.
Hobbies:Trying new things, exploring outside of Equestria
Job: Drawing maps of places outside of Equestria to help it expand
Fun Fact(s):Once every 6 months, she leaves Equestria to explore other places (not other worlds) far away. Usually when she leaves Equestria, she is gone for a month.
Born: Nopony really knows...
Lives: Ponyville[/spoiler]
Spoiler: Weather Burst • show
Name: Weather Burst
Race: Pegasus
Started flying: When she was 9.
Appearance:
[/spoiler]
Personality: She is nice to anyone except someone who hurts her or her friends on purpose. She used to have a hot temper when she was a filly, but now she controls it.
Cutie mark Story: When Weather Burst was able to fly, she wandered off one day. One of the pegasai got sick while clearing clouds for some reason. Weather Burst wanted to fill in for him, but the boss didn't accept her. She did some of the work anyway, and when she went home for supper, she got her cutie mark.
Bio: (incomplete section)
Parents: Sugar (Mare) and Cookie (Stallion)
Siblings: Cotton Cloud (Sister)
Hobbies: Flying, hanging with her friends, helping fillies
Job: Controlling the weather with other pegasai
Fun Fact(s): Without her wings, she can't swim.
Born: Cloudsdale
Lives: Cloudsdale. She moved to ponyville when she couldn't fly by the time she was old enough to go to school. Then she moved back to Cloudsdale.
[/spoiler]
Spoiler: Cotton Cloud • show
Name: Cotton Cloud
Started flying: A week before her second birthday.
Appearance:
Sorry, I just started doing pictures with no bases or scans.  X3

Personality: No matter how hard you try, you can NEVER upset this pony. She can be a little annoying and stick with you for hours.
Cutie mark story: Cotton Cloud didn't really care about getting a cutie mark. One day when she was at a carnival, she operated the cotton candy maker when the guy who was supposed to run it decided he would play one quick game of Ring toss. When Cotton Cloud came home from the carnival, she saw her cutie mark.
Bio:(incomplete section)
Parents: Sugar (Mare) and Cookie (Stallion)
Siblings: Weather Burst (Sister)
Hobbies: Flying, talking to random ponies
Job: Cashier at SugarCube Corner
Fun Fact(s): She doesn't understand the hairstyle "double braid." She is very picky about her food. The only way to get her to eat vegetables (Example: broccoli) is to disguise it as a sweet/dessert. (It's too late for her to spit it out, she eats fast.)
Born:Cloudsdale
Lives: Cloudsdale[/spoiler]
Spoiler: Paint Palette • show
Name: Paint Palette
Race: Unicorn
Unique Spell: She can take color away from an object, then put it into a different object.
Appearance:
[/spoiler]
Personality:She often loses her temper if somepony provokes her, especially if it causes her painting(s) to be ruined.
Cutie mark story: She was inspired to create art when her school visited an art museum. After school, She painted her first painting. It was her house, with her family in front of it. It looked a whole lot like it really was. When she unveiled her painting, she got her cutie mark!
Parents: (incomplete section)
Hobbies: Painting, making clay models
Job: Painting for an art shop
Fun Fact(s): She is VERY camera shy. She is superstitious.
Born: Canterlot
Lives: Canterlot[/spoiler]
Spoiler: Invert • show
Name: Invert
Started flying: When she was 3 years old.
Stopped flying: When she got zapped by the machine at the age of 7 and 1/2.
Appearance:
Paste this image into your paint program, then click "Invert Colors" to see how she looked when she was normal!
Stanwixbuster
Legends of Equestria Character creator General Zoi's Pony Creator

Personality: She is normally sad, because nopony has been brave enough to talk to her. (yet, make in happen in RP or something)
Cutie mark story: Her cutie mark appeared after she woke up from getting zapped. Her talent is unknown, she never did anything to get it. (other than running closer to the machine, but she didn't know she would get a cutie mark, she never really cared about it.)
Bio: Invert didn't always look like how she does now. She was a normal pony when she was 5 years old. Her class went on a field trip to the project lab in Manehattan. Her teacher told her to stay behind the line, because the machines had a problem. They kept turning on at random times. Invert wasn't paying attention to the line rule and she went across the line to get a better look. Then Machine 471 (no names for the machines, just numbers) turned on and zapped her. She woke up in the classroom. When the students went to see if she was okay, everypony screamed! Her colors were permanently changed. Not even the machine could change them back.
Hobbies: Reading, looking for ways to turn her back to normal.
Disabilities: She can't move her wings without using her hooves,(example, somepony opens her wing, and then she would walk around with one open wing if she didn't close it with her hoof.) and she cannot walk on clouds.
Fun Fact(s): She doesn't often go in public. When she does, she wears a black cloak so she won't scare anypony. The machine reversed some of her abilities, like flying and walking on clouds.
Born: Cloudsdale
Lives: Ponyville (due to machine effects, refer to fun fact(s))[/spoiler]

Dark Hooves

your OCs remind me of the mane 6, just colored differently
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

FanofRainbowDash

New OC! Her name is Jade.

LunaSquee

Quote from: Dark Hooves on 2013 Aug 21, 09:49:26

To me, most of these are recolored mane 6 too  O:

I am a web developer

Little Star

Quote from: Dark Hooves on 2013 Aug 21, 09:49:26

Recolors. :I

FanofRainbowDash

Working on changing their look

Ramisha

2013 Nov 09, 08:42:26 #6 Last Edit: 2013 Nov 09, 11:43:52 by Ramisha
Uhm...umm... iff you don't mind, I could design them differently? I'd keep their colors, but you know, just change them a bit so they don't look the same  X3
edit: okay, I did it...  >.< I hope you don't mind

FanofRainbowDash

Quote from: Ramisha on 2013 Nov 09, 08:42:26
Uhm...umm... iff you don't mind, I could design them differently? I'd keep their colors, but you know, just change them a bit so they don't look the same  X3
edit: okay, I did it...  >.< I hope you don't mind

WOW I love it! It's perfectly fine to suggest new looks for my ponies.  :)

Ramisha

Yay! My favorite of your ponies is Boysenberry Blast. Her name is really cool and I've never heard of a firework pony!  :D

By the way, if you wanna change your ponies and need more suggestions, I could ask my friends. :)

sammym07

I think Apple Tart should (maybe) stay the same, but all the others tht u re-designed r...well...more...OC-ish. XD I love ur OC's too, their very creative, and there color schemes r interesting. :3

I can't turn this around
I keep running into walls that I can't break down
I said I just wander around
With my eyes wide shut because of you

Ramisha

Quote from: sammym07 on 2013 Dec 12, 15:13:44
I think Apple Tart should (maybe) stay the same, but all the others tht u re-designed r...well...more...OC-ish. XD I love ur OC's too, their very creative, and there color schemes r interesting. :3

I agree. There were several ponies from the Apple family with that hairstyle  :D

sammym07

...so, Dark...who's based off u? :3

I can't turn this around
I keep running into walls that I can't break down
I said I just wander around
With my eyes wide shut because of you

FanofRainbowDash

2014 Jan 01, 14:31:01 #12 Last Edit: 2014 Jan 19, 13:58:27 by FanofRainbowDash
Quote from: FanofRainbowDash on 2013 Jun 25, 13:10:26
Scratch that. I have come up with colors for my pony thanks to Ramisha.
Thanks Ramisha! :D

Ramisha

:3 I like coloring.
I need a pony coloring book lol Mhhh... that gives me an idea..

FanofRainbowDash

2014 Jan 17, 13:28:21 #14 Last Edit: 2014 Jan 17, 15:40:55 by FanofRainbowDash
New OC! Her name is Invert. I will post her information later.
Spoiler: Be prepared to see an inverted pony! • show
To see how she originally looked in her backstory, paste this image into your photo editor and click "Invert Colors."

Ramisha

That's so cool!!! Too cool. Awesome idea.

FanofRainbowDash

2014 Jan 17, 15:41:28 #16 Last Edit: 2014 Jan 17, 15:53:19 by FanofRainbowDash
I have now posted Invert's information! Look at the thread.

Go Up