Hello Everypony~

Started by NS2_Lt_Surge, 2015 Feb 04, 16:04:38

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

NS2_Lt_Surge

Hi folks, I'm NS2_Lt_Surge, though most people I know just call me Lt. Surge. I'm an avid video game player (Mario, Zelda, Pokemon, Fire Emblem, just to name a few) and a fan of the My Little Pony series, particularly Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, and Applejack. When I have the free time, I love to sing (I'm a bass/baritone) and have done so for over 10 years now. I'm a father of a 3 year old son who adores Pinkie Pie, and have a girlfriend who is in love with Pinkie, Twilight, and Rarity.

Anyway, I decided to join after remembering Vector (I know him on another site as The Professor, or at least I'm hoping Vector and The Professor are one in the same since The Professor said he was the lead 2D artist and Vector is listed as such  X3 ) showed a video of the game and got me hooked. I have yet to get in on an open server weekend, but I'm stoked to be able to try it in the near future.

But yeah, guess that's about it. Feel free to ask other questions. I hope to stay here for a while and get to know more brony-friendly people, especially since the other site I mentioned has only a handful or two of brony supporters.

Mercurial

Hello and welcome! make yourself at home  :]

Weremetalwolf

Welcome to the forum my new friend! Remember to take a look at the Forum Rules to keep yourself up to date. Hope to see another active member of the forum around and I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends. But most of all, remember to HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us, in the madness my friend  ^-^

Crescent Sun

Kelvin

hello there~
Welcome to this forum~  :D
You can explore here to find some fun stuff~
You also can chattin with me and other ponies(im always in chatbox :P)
And feel free to meet some new friend  :3
have fun~~
[move]
game  is  not  available  right  now~                        you  hav  to  wait  the  announcement~                            thanks  4  yur  visitin~  :3[/move]
hmm 15 months

Proudy Hooves

Hello and welcome to the LoE Community! Enjoy your stay there!
There you can show yourself as a classy writer, creative artmaker, clever role-player or a cheerful and talkative fun-bringer like Pinkie Pie! And even more...
If you want to play LoE then wait patiently until the new test which will be held really soon!
Now you just can look at forums and do anything you wish! But don't forgot to read and obey the rules there!
Good luck, mate!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Go Up