Strange things in the show

Started by Teal Turken, 2013 Oct 21, 02:22:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Teal Turken

So I was watching Show Stoppers, episode 18 of season 1. At the end the CMCs get medals for their hilariously bad act at the talent show. Backstage 3 ponies show up to congratulate them. These ponies being Applejack for Applebloom, Rarity for Sweetie Bell and Rainbow Dash?
Look, this is season 1, something like a year or two from season 3 when Rainbow Dash took Scootaloo under her wing. So...what's Rainbow Dash doing there? Was she there to congratulate them too or mock them more? If she was watching the talent show for possible pegasi that could compete with her that's understandable but Scootaloo never once used her wings during the act.
This is boggling my mind unless the writers had planned for Rainbow Dash to care about Scootaloo from the beginning.
What are you thoughts? If you don't believe me try rewatching the episode or just skip to the end and you'll see what I mean.

Jenzy

Yeah. I'm also still rather confused about Scootaloo myself. I noticed that too. That it always seems to have been Scootaloo with... Rainbow Dash. Even from like you said. The first season.

I don't want to go off topic, but also in Season one, Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo were frightened together near the ending of the first episode. Even though we later see that they become friends much later...

There are many theories, but you may be on to something onto this topic. What if they were really planning this... O:
I'll also wait for what others think about it...

Renatan

Quote from: Jenzy on 2013 Oct 21, 02:33:43
Yeah. I'm also still rather confused about Scootaloo myself. I noticed that too. That it always seems to have been Scootaloo with... Rainbow Dash. Even from like you said. The first season.

I don't want to go off topic, but also in Season one, Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo were frightened together near the ending of the first episode. Even though we later see that they become friends much later...

There are many theories, but you may be on to something onto this topic. What if they were really planning this... O:
I'll also wait for what others think about it...

I noticed that too!  O: And when I noticed it when I was watching a commentary of it (I was re-watching it at this point, and the 3 of them were already friends in the episodes I was at), I was all " Hang on! If you 3 want cutie marks so bad, and like the company of other blank flanks, why didn't you notice each other when you're all huddled together?! And for that matter, who snuggles up to a stranger? Do you already know each other? I don't understand! "  DD:

Maybe they were too scared to notice each other properly?
Beware the writer. She will feed off everything you say and store it into her memory, so don't be surprised if a few years from now you open up a book and see something you said years ago there. I'm always watching ovO

Go Up