The Reunion - Jump in for friends, pm Teal Turken if stranger

Started by Teal Turken, 2013 Oct 18, 14:24:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Teal Turken

Arriving at your mailbox early in the morning is a blue letter stamped with a water drop stamp. Inside is a neatly written letter reading: "Hello friend! It's been a while, hasn't it? I miss you and for that I want you to come visit today just after 1:00pm at the gazebo in Ponyville! Hope to see you there!"
                                                                                                                                                                           -Teal

The letter includes some train tickets for those who live outside Ponyville.

At the scene of the reunion Teal has decorated all around the place with fun things to do, snacks and balloons of course! There's a couple slip'n'slides, a game of horseshoes, balls for sports and other stuff. There's plenty of snacks arranged from chips, cupcakes, sandwiches, punch, soda and cider.

Lusterless Nova

Upon finding the letter in his mailbox, Nova smiled. It had been a long time since he was in ponyville again, let alone equestria.
He took it with him, went to the train station and took the long train ride to get back to ponyville.

His train went through the harsh desert, the steep canyons, Appleloosa, and finally arrived in the grass green fields of Ponyville.
Nova left the train, took a deep breath of the good ol' ponyville air, and left the train with nothing but his usual vest.

Teal Turken

At the scene of the reunion Teal sets up a few flag poles in case anypony gets a little competitive with each other.

Zappy happens to cross Nova's path on the way to the reunion, having received a letter himself. He almost bumped into Nova when he looked up and took a step back.
Nova?

bleyd

FlameandIce

//I missed the stranger part of that sorry :P
flame picks up the letter from the postal office being that no pony in the right mind would deliver mail to the Everfree. as he is going through it he sees Teal's message and smiles. after getting ready Flame and ice head off to the gazebo
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

Teal Turken

At the scene of the party Teal spots Bleyd, Flame and Ice approaching.
Hi guys!

super_chris85

Star had arrived at home. grabbing all his mail and heading inside. He started to go through it and spotted the one with the water drop on it. He opened it reading it. ooo this is great He grinned as he read it putting it down on the table  and heading out. A few minutes later he arrived at the scene with the others. He saw them all waving calling out hey there!

Teal Turken

super_chris85

Star chuckles in delight as he came closer man it is great to see you Teal how have you been? his smile was from cheek to cheek

Teal Turken

I've been very great, how about you? he asks, giving Star a hug.

FlameandIce

Hey Teal how have you been Flame asks Hi Teal Ice says
RP idea give me feedback

Teal Turken

Hey Flame, Hello Ice! Teal happily greets the siblings, giving them each a warm hug.
I've been great, how about you two?

super_chris85

Star hugged him back I've been great. gosh it has been a long time since I spoke to you

Teal Turken

I know, it has! Teal says to Star.
I've got plenty of snacks laid out around and fun stuff to do.

FlameandIce

I have been great it's wonderful to see you again old buddy Flame replies I have been great too and it's also great to see you again
RP idea give me feedback

Teal Turken

Are you two hungry? Teal asks Flame and Ice. There's plenty of stuff around to eat.

FlameandIce

I'm good for right now Flame says yeah me too I'm good
RP idea give me feedback

super_chris85

Thanks Star turned to Flame and Ice it is great to see you two here as well

Teal Turken

Alright, just grab something if you feel hungry or thirsty.

moonlight7starshine

Moonlight and stardust both read the letter to teal reunion

ponyville haven't been there for ages I always did prefer canterlot guest were visiting our old friend teal lil sister

Moonlight and stardust arrived from canterlot they were walking towards teals house

that moment when the people you rp with come on when your about to sleep..

Go Up