Changelings in the woods (Jump-in, short story)

Started by Teal Turken, 2012 Oct 15, 16:15:40

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Teal Turken

2012 Oct 15, 16:15:40 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 17, 15:06:40 by Teal Turken
Rules
As some of you have not been in any of my RPs before, I'd like to use a bit more detail in the rules.
1.Forum rules
2.No power playing or god modding
3.No double moves-What this means is no posting a post with an attack before the one you're attacking reacts.
Here's an example of how it (typically) happens:
Ally 1 hits Enemy 1 with a fireball.
Ally 2 hits Enemy 1 with a kick.
Ally 1 hits Enemy 1 with a second fireball.
^ See that? Mask That is EXACTLY what I DON'T want. If you do this, your second attack will be ignored.
4.Avoid overblown, extreme or "instant-win" abilities. I do NOT want to see someone summon a meteor to crash into the planet or use a giant magic lazer beam to obliterate someone or hitting them 35 times in the blink of an eye with a sword. Harpoon If you fight like this, I will either tell you to tone it down or I will use more power than YOU.
5.Finally....just.....PLEASE. Know I am just ONE person and that it can become VERY hard for me to post if everyone is posting one Yeast after the other every second. This isn't really a rule, more a request. #5 is please don't post too fast.

With the rules out of the way lets move on to the Story. Here is a summary.
Zappy, a young changeling gifted with a unique magic that is augmented with lightning, was given a home amongst ponies in Ponyville. After being told he wasn't safe anywhere, he ran off into the Everfree forest. The ponies that cared for him chased after him, along with some other ponies.

Please note, if your character doesn't know Zappy, it's probably best if your just wandering the forest, instead of just "magically knowing Zappy as a friend"

I'm going to go ahead and say the ponies that were following Zappy have lost him, say they've been in the forest about 30 minutes now.

ALL the ponies that followed Zappy are in a small clearing in the forest. You may do whatever, whether it be planning, worrying or even crying. ( lol )
ALL OTHER ponies can show up how they like (unless it's something dumb like crashing a plane).

Coffee Rush

(( Finally! I've been wondering when this would be up. Anywho. ))
Arca had gotten a bit lost as she walked blindly in a large circle, silenced with anxiety of what could jump out at her. She was trying to find where the others had gone.
My OC can be found here!

Teal Turken

((I was lazy and wanted to play Video games all weekend, plus I had to mow the yards. Yes two yards, a back and front, in Florida, in early autumn....))

Coffee Rush

(( Oh, I see. Laziness can get the best of us. ))
My OC can be found here!

sorikuXIII

(( dat Laziness syndrome gets us everytime lol))

Moonlight trotted around the everfree. I can't believe I lost him He tried calling out. Zappy!..Zappy!..Come on out its me Moonlight!
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Coffee Rush

Arca was frightened by the shout, but she soon recognized the voice. She attempted to follow it, and she did so nervously, too.
My OC can be found here!

sorikuXIII

Moonlight sighed when he got no response and tried once more. Zappy!..It's me Moonlight!..Come on out so we can go home!
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Teal Turken

((I'm pretty sure Rad followed Nova, I wonder if they haven't noticed this RP yet. :\ Then again Rad's AFK and Nova seems too busy with his discussion))

Coffee Rush

Arca's horn flashed once, and an orb appeared from the air. It was a small white light, and it began to circle around as Arca's eyes shut. It carefully wandered towards Moonlights voice, in the general area, but not in sight. The young mare sat silently, and stealthily as she manipulated the orb, which neared Moonlight.
(( Yeah. They'll come soon, I'm sure. ))
My OC can be found here!

sorikuXIII

Moonlight kept trotting along recognizing most of the area from when he first found his console and hi calling in life. You would think constant trips back here for parts would make this so much easier he thought
Pixel Art:

My OCs

the dark gods

2012 Oct 15, 16:40:02 #10 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 15, 16:41:41 by the dark gods
((might as well join, I feel a need for combat and chasing ponies!))
Physics followed Moonlight, the chase was just so sudden that Physics didn't consider not following him.
MOONLIGHT! *teleporting closer* Who are you! *teleport* chasing? Physics asked, his voice getting quieter every time he got closer.
thank you Sky Sketch

Coffee Rush

The orb bumped into Moonlight, and gave off a small tingling sound as it watched him carefully. It slowly began to float around his head.
My OC can be found here!

sorikuXIII

I'm not chasing anypony..Im trying to find a friend that ran away. Moonlight felt something bump him but ignored it then noticed the orb around his head. Where did this come from?
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Lusterless Nova

Nova can be seen running though the everfree. He is accompanied by 3 ghost hawks.
(I have to find him)

the dark gods

Maybe I can help? What does this friend look like?
thank you Sky Sketch

Coffee Rush

The orb stopped infront of Moonlight. [glow=black,2,300]"I thought I heard you.. Did you find him?"[/glow] It sounded somewhat like Arca's voice, but different in a way.
My OC can be found here!

sorikuXIII

Moonlight eyed the orb then answered No I haven't he then turns to Physics. It'd be better if only his friends look for him he said starting to walk off.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Coffee Rush

[glow=black,2,300]"I'll catch up with you."[/glow] The orb went dormant, but still followed Moonlight. Arca stood up, and began to follow the signature of her spell. Se was still anxious of what was to come.
My OC can be found here!

the dark gods

Fine, fine, have it your way... Physics starts to wander off, a sad look on his face, after getting out of Moonlights line of sight, he casted a invisibility spell, and started following Moonlight without his knowing.
thank you Sky Sketch

Lusterless Nova

Nova stops after a while. He is panting from exhaustion.
I have... to find him.
The hawks spread and search the area for vlues while nova takes a break.

Go Up