Teal Turken here, I might be returning.

Started by Teal Turken, 2014 May 31, 16:57:00

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Teal Turken

2014 May 31, 16:57:00 Last Edit: 2014 May 31, 18:24:34 by Teal Turken
I'm not making any promises, but I may be returning to LoE.
I left without saying a word and that's just because I didn't want to. I'm actually pretty scared of the admins and moderators of this site now but I'm not going to say why. (I did say why. Oops. x] )

It's not that I juts go about breaking rules behind their backs or anything, but when I left I couldn't make heads or tails as to why a specific individual was banned, so I outright stopped posting and visiting the site.

During that time I tried RP and general stuff on other sites and to put it simply, they were all a bust and were not as great as anybody I met here on LoE. (I do home on one specific new site now)

Naura

Yay, please come and roleplay with us! <3
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Checkmate

Good to see you again Teal.  I can understand why you left though, it's why I took a long hiatus. 

Nala Valor

[move] :3 ohmahgosh :3[/move]

Welcome back Teal~

Teal Turken

Thanks for the welcome everyone.
I guess it's time to look at the 12,000 updates on all the threads on all the boards.

Ryo_D_Disk

Welcome back Teal

I may be the last person you want to hear from but I genuinely mean it welcome back

Ründo

Welcome back... wait I haven't posted here in a while too....
Currently: staring into space
Was: working on Tekner's MLP Minecraft Mod
Playing: Minecraft, Space Engineers, Cities: Skylines

Randam Saiko

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Teal Turken

Quote from: Ryo_D_Disk on 2014 May 31, 19:42:57
Welcome back Teal

I may be the last person you want to hear from but I genuinely mean it welcome back

Well, I never really thought you were scary. In fact, I don't ever recall seeing you do anything with your moderation abilities, but maybe that's a good thing.

Pipkin

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2014 May 31, 22:50:41
Quote from: Ryo_D_Disk on 2014 May 31, 19:42:57
Welcome back Teal

Well, I never really thought you were scary. In fact, I don't ever recall seeing you do anything with your moderation abilities, but maybe that's a good thing.

X3 it's funny you say that because Ryo is one of if not right now the most active moderator on the forums right now lol

Prismatic

Weremetalwolf

Welcome back Teal, it's a joy to see you back with us.
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Go Up