Defeating Dragons

Started by AllocatedResources, 2019 Apr 16, 16:02:20

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

AllocatedResources

Hello LOE Community,

How do you defeat dragons on here now? I remember being able to fight them decently but now they just do around 500+ damage a second regardless of using sphere of safety, armor, reducing damage with stored strike, etc. I know they're considered boss monsters but even lower level ones are ridiculous. Are you only able to fight them in groups now or is there a good strategy I can use.

Lvl 27 Combat Unicorn/Magic/Heal used to be 50.

Even Tide

The combat / exp system was considerably nerfed in an update some time ago. At a lower level, stored strike is generally your best bet should you be able to land a couple hits in first. Even at 100 stacks, it might not be enough on it's own.

You could also use triage or regenerative aura-- alternatively go grab some pies and spam-click them for healing in the midst of battle. There doesn't seem to be a consistent way of fighting dragons anymore, as their range seems to be different to what their fire attack suggests. Even as a level 50 myself, I still have trouble with them without the use of stored strike sometimes...

Nebenfigur

Like Even Tide already said: stored strike + food spam. I prefer hay fries because they only cost 2 Hay (1bit each) to make.
Also, the damage of all enemies seems to drop after ~10sec to ~1% due to bug/mana/idk.
Don't worry - I'll fix that

Go Up