Cogsworth's Intellectual Aquarium

Started by Cogsworth Wingthrop, 2018 Oct 29, 11:27:04

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Cogsworth Wingthrop

Greetings and salutations my fellow creatures of Equstria. I have put forth a few ideas in phabricator to expand the inventory of craftable items of the Artisans, and thought we all could add some more here. So with no further ado, here we go.

Ever have to much stuff, stuffed in your saddle bags making them to heavy? You need something to help carry them. Introducing rocket assisted saddle bags.

Or when you are in to much of a hurry to peel your banana, try a steam powered banana peeler.

Or maybe you need a steam powered spoon.

And what about Shooo Be Doop? How long must this pony hold her breath? Obviously we need a steam powered mechanical gill.

Now don't think me mad, I realize that the boiler would have to be above water with the steam pumped down. Now I know what you are thinking, why not just pump air down? Well sure you could do that, but then what would you do with the steam?

(WARNING: This post made on 3 hours of sleep and should not be taken seriously.) ovO

(Unless you really want to) :D
Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more. Nikola Tesla

My other alt. Knight Ranger, aspiring Lunar Guard  Bat Pony

Go Up