Winter Open Server Test Announcement! January 24th-26th!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Jan 02, 23:49:38

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lync Volan

Fart10x01Fart

2015 Jan 24, 07:54:37 #481 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 24, 12:45:12 by LaptopBrony
OH MY MARSHMELLOWS
I CANT WAIT FOR FULL GAME <3

Please don't spam emotes

Lync Volan

2015 Jan 24, 08:21:09 #482 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 24, 12:45:20 by LaptopBrony
Quote from: Fart10x01Fart on 2015 Jan 24, 07:54:37
OH MY MARSHMELLOWS
I CANT WAIT FOR FULL GAME <3
Somepony Say Marshmellow?
(i know old joke >.<)

Winter_Breeze

It says that my login is wrong and then I register and it says ok you are now registered but it still won't let me login

Dark Spectrum

The 64 bit version just crashes when I attempt to join a server, and the 32 bit version I downloaded after that happened actually had a crash error.

Why does the beginning of these events always start out rough?
O-oh, did I type something? Didn't notice. It's not...up there, is it? Sweet Celestia, I hope it isn't something astounding that I just spoiled...

[move] :D FULL SPEED AHEAD ON THE HYPE TRAIN!!! :D[/move]

Deimoser

The most the game will let me get to is the map of canterlot and viewing the city. Then the two songs just loop like nothing wrong  :P
it's whatever honestly ¯\_(^u^)_/¯

Dark Spectrum

*cantermore

That's just the server being extremely slow due to the amount of players online. If you wait it out, it should eventually load.
O-oh, did I type something? Didn't notice. It's not...up there, is it? Sweet Celestia, I hope it isn't something astounding that I just spoiled...

Lync Volan

Quote from: Dark Spectrum on 2015 Jan 24, 12:15:13
*cantermore

That's just the server being extremely slow due to the amount of players online. If you wait it out, it should eventually load.
i have been stuck on what i think is the "Cantermore" screen ever since i entered the airship in cloudsdale

LostSanity

[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Dark Spectrum

It appears no one can go to any other area besides the area they spawn in, with SugarCane Corner being the only seeming exception.

This issue needs to be fixed, whatever is causing it.

Galapagois

Hey all! We know there's a lot of problems with the game at the moment, and you can bet your behind we're working ours off to get everything working as well as it possibly can. There's been a lot of trouble for us to deal with on our end, from that rather inconvenient attack on our servers to just general massive overcrowding, but we're doing our best to sort everything out - and this kind of experience will be invaluable for later development of the game.

I just want to thank you all for being patient with us during all this. LoE, after all, is still in a pre-alpha state, and these tests are fantastic for us to get as much info as possible about the game to make sure that, when it's finished, it'll hopefully run smoothly; you are all helping us to make this game better!

In the mean time, the servers are still open (and as of right now, seem to be running much better!), and (barring any further naughty shenanigans) should be remaining open until the planned end at 11:59pm EST on January 26th. We don't plan to extend the servers beyond that time; they're not free, after all, and everybody on the team here is a volunteer on the project, with real-life stuff to do during the week. You know, jobs and education and other sucky stuff. It's pretty hard to maintain the game while most of the team is MIA!
Head of LoE Public Relations, King of Support, and a nuisance!

LostSanity

I still think it should be extended for those of us that couldn't play today.

Pegasister Rena

2015 Jan 24, 22:47:43 #492 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 25, 17:17:51 by LaptopBrony
Game is super slow for me, I can't get passed any loading screens and actually play the game  :'(

Please don't spam emotes
I'm proud to be a Brony/Pegasister.

Craftybird

Can't get on yet... says the servers are unavailable when I try to download the game  >A<
We're all so fancy here.

My Deviantart

Pegasister Rena

Any Brony who can't get on LoE servers like me is welcome to join me on deviantart.com on the chatroom "RenasRpRoom"!!
I'm proud to be a Brony/Pegasister.

Black Streak

Quote from: Pegasister Rena on 2015 Jan 24, 22:55:00
Any Brony who can't get on LoE servers like me is welcome to join me on deviantart.com on the chatroom "RenasRpRoom"!!
Can't find it.

Lync Volan

Quote from: Galapagois on 2015 Jan 24, 22:37:20
Hey all! We know there's a lot of problems with the game at the moment, and you can bet your behind we're working ours off to get everything working as well as it possibly can. There's been a lot of trouble for us to deal with on our end, from that rather inconvenient attack on our servers to just general massive overcrowding, but we're doing our best to sort everything out - and this kind of experience will be invaluable for later development of the game.

I just want to thank you all for being patient with us during all this. LoE, after all, is still in a pre-alpha state, and these tests are fantastic for us to get as much info as possible about the game to make sure that, when it's finished, it'll hopefully run smoothly; you are all helping us to make this game better!

In the mean time, the servers are still open (and as of right now, seem to be running much better!), and (barring any further naughty shenanigans) should be remaining open until the planned end at 11:59pm EST on January 26th. We don't plan to extend the servers beyond that time; they're not free, after all, and everybody on the team here is a volunteer on the project, with real-life stuff to do during the week. You know, jobs and education and other sucky stuff. It's pretty hard to maintain the game while most of the team is MIA!
y'all honestly need to add memebers to your team who don't "exactly" have lives outside the computer i'm sure there are afew out there you could find :]
and someone mentioned "Donations" before and i would like to point out how great an idea that is since its not like your "Demanding" for money and you just have to do that until you get the game running smoothly enough to open for longer Periods of time
its pretty much a fact some of us are willing to give you what you need to atleast finish or get far with this project so y'all should let us ;)
(Excuse me if i'm being blunt since i only joined the wait late last year but still)

LostSanity

Snebze

Haha! Been trying for three days and I still can't get logged in. Maybe next time. :P

Edit: then it started working. Time to play the %^&$ out of this whilst I can.

Crimson Tail

I honestly like the Heartlands map, except that it can be dangerous at times.
Profile image by LunaEclipsa, uncropped

Go Up