A game we can meet in.

Started by Blues-Music, 2012 Jun 04, 10:57:07

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Blues-Music

Hey every pony does anypony know a game we can all meet in?I know theres minecraft ,and we have a server ,but some ponies didn't buy it ,and yes theres TF2 ,but we just kill eachother with a little chatting I mean a game we just hangout ,and do game stuff in free ,and isnt all about killing eachother so we can just hang out.

Equestrian

...isn't that why they're making LoE? :/
to hang out? And what better way than pony-themed? :D

((I don't know any existing games like that))

Blues-Music

I mean one thats out ,and currently playable to pass the time with eachother while waiting for LoE.

Lary

So let me get this straight... you want a game to hang out in until we get a game we can hang out in?

Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Explolguy

Quote from: Lary on 2012 Jun 04, 11:46:14
So let me get this straight... you want a game to hang out in until we get a game we can hang out in?

I love you.

But nothing really comes to mind right now. I would say what we currently have is great for "hanging out" as you put it. Just hold out until the game releases.

Trilight Dashie

Yea, probably a full month and few days more. Remain patient  ^-^

Why do chemists call helium, curium, and barium 'the medical elements'? Because, if you can't 'helium' or 'curium', you 'BARIUM'! Heheh."

Skardan

Well I'm playing Last Chaos - Eternia Fun Server, it's a funny game, duh.
But a little... weird. xD

Well... other games... I got nothing.
How about a browser game? So we can talk in a forum. lol
My DeviantArt

Inactivity! Woo!

[move=12]

Equestrian

Quote from: Trilight Dashie on 2012 Jun 04, 11:59:56

Maybe for a beta DD:

lurk852

Quote from: Trilight Dashie on 2012 Jun 04, 11:59:56

That's the sound of dreams about to get violently shattered...  :(
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

Lord Giacomo

I was looking around and I found a game called "Equestria Online" but only the demo is available. I haven't tried it as of yet, though it looks quite good. To be honest, I don't even know if it is multiplayer in the demo, but once it's downloaded I'll check and reply back.   B)

Ryo_D_Disk

umm EO may not be the best title to mention im not saying anymore that that long history

lurk852

Quote from: Lord Giacomo on 2012 Jun 07, 19:43:21
I was looking around and I found a game called "Equestria Online" but only the demo is available. I haven't tried it as of yet, though it looks quite good. To be honest, I don't even know if it is multiplayer in the demo, but once it's downloaded I'll check and reply back.   B)

The LoE team is comprised of ex-EO members. EO fell apart for assorted reasons, and will not be completed.
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

Tiger

Sir, this is the new EO.
Most, if not all, of the mods and members of the team moved from there to here.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Chishio Kunrin

Awkward... O:

*Coughs* On-topic:
I dunno. GaiaOnline?

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Thunder Heart

Feral Heart, anyone?
There's a pony community there, from what I remember. But it's been a while.

Thunder Heart

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Thunder Heart on 2012 Jun 07, 21:33:08
Feral Heart, anyone?
There's a pony community there, from what I remember. But it's been a while.

Feral Heart? I think that game is too laggy for me.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Lary

If you're going to pick a game just for the sake of "getting together", make sure the PC demands and Graphic Requirements aren't strict, as not all of us have the best of computers.

And I want to be able to do something to pass time, not just having a chat room with colored cartoons.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Blues-Music

This is EO if you go on its website you will see a problem with the team happened ,and the game got cancelled the rest of team made LoE ,and many ponies from the EO forums came here this is the same game ,but under a different leadership so many of the old EO ponies moved here myself included.

Go Up