British Brony

Started by Epic Mount, 2013 Jul 08, 08:57:20

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Epic Mount

'eyo. I joined LoE on Saturday but didn't make intro thread til now since I am not really one to join new communities I am not familiar with.
>.<
As somepony who would like to be famous for making games someday (I even have Unity as wlel as UDK lying around somewhere) it's wonderful to see LoE on it's way. Honestly I didn't thought the project will make it to public testing, but I am glad it did. Puts more motivation in my own pony projects and hope is motivates other bronies to never give up on there works.

I am most curious about how our LoE MMO accounts are the same as our forum accounts. I still do not know the inside-out of Unity though but I hope to make awesome games someday.

I am also a Sonic fan (with fan game projects in mind as well as ponies), pony I love is Fluttershy and if any /oat/ bronies here, hello!

Weremetalwolf

Hi my new friend and welcome to the Legends of Equestria forum! I wish you to have the best stay here and make lots of friends! And most important HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us you in the madness my friend  ^-^

Epic Mount

Thank you Metal and Ryo! I have checked over the rules and will explore. I dunno if I'll ocntribute much as I dunno anypony here and joined because I am fasinated by LoE. Not just because ponies or what it's story maybe (Since the EoH are still in stone sphere state and no MLP:FiM ponies we know, I am guessing it's a prequal) but also fasinated at the work that has gone into it, the 3D models, textures, the programming, all of that. :D I hope I can make games as wonderful myself someday.

Go Up