[Herd] Travellers Blessing.

Started by Travius Trott, 2012 Apr 27, 06:11:48

previous topic - next topic

I'm curious, so, how many of the different races are in this herd.

Unicorn
39 (31.5%)
Pegasus
53 (42.7%)
Earthpony.
25 (20.2%)
Not decided yet.
7 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 121

Go Down

Travius Trott

Announcement!

I will be off for at least four days starting tomorrow, so I can not answer any applications in that time.
Any and all new applicants are asked to both post it here and send it to me by PM.

That's it, Have a nice week here.

Oh, it would appear that I got some fancy title, Notable pony, now that's something that I had not expected to gain.
Thanks everypony, for this most brilliant thing.

lurk852

Quote from: Travius Trott on 2012 Jul 19, 15:10:31
Announcement!

I will be off for at least four days starting tomorrow

It's mutiny tiiime
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

ShadowHeart

have fn travius. Ok, I NEED to rp with someponies from this herd on Pinkie's Hyperactive chat! There are already rpers there but they all gm and powerplay and are really....well evil. There is one preticular one that irks me greatly but I'll keep my mouth shut. Will somepony please rp with me?

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

The Wandering Magus

i'll do it, if you're still around.  or just use the Herd RP...
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Sea Foam

I keep forgetting to check that game out, it always slips my mind.  >.<

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

ShadowHeart

i cant really do forum rps right now sry.

The Wandering Magus

Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

daswed

Volticore

Quote from: Travius Trott on 2012 Jul 19, 07:35:18

Welcome to this herd I say! ^-^

It's a rather curious name you've got, reminds me of Voltaire.
Must be the 'Volti' part and the ending 're'.

Quote from: daswed on 2012 Jul 19, 09:12:02
Voltaire is the best.

An Enlightenment figure, eh? Another interesting connection.

Ahaut

See you soon, Travius. Do enjoy yourself ^-^

Book Smarts

I can't roleplay online anymore since people post way too fast and constant to keep up  o_O

The Wandering Magus

why not use the Herd RP then?  it goes pretty slowly and non-constant.

Book Smarts

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Jul 20, 19:52:55

It's probably going to have wait until I actually have free time  :x

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

I've thought about it a few times, but it's extremely annoying that if you leave the topic even for an hour or to go to bed, it will advance so many pages it's insanely difficult to catch up. One of the main reasons why I left the Pinkie'd RP. And I really, really didn't like leaving it as I not only wasted a bunch of time (and other people's time) but can't rejoin and "fit in" at the same time.

I much more prefer Real-Time RP. I am not sure if anyone here plays Warcraft 3, but one of these 2-4 hour RP maps is where I'm at. Everyone starts at the same point, and everyone stays more or less together throughout.

So unless there's some mythical voodoo technique to be a good RP'er on the forums, I'm really not eager to start.
[move][le templar here]          [/move]

Sea Foam

I've felt and thought about RPing numerous times, but I always feel like I'll make a massive idiot out of myself.  :s

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

ShadowHeart

when you first start rping, yes, you do feel silly but once you get into it, you will get better!

daswed

2012 Jul 21, 02:49:36 #796 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 21, 02:53:46 by daswed
Quote from: Ezio Auditore da Firenze on 2012 Jul 21, 01:52:24

I've thought about it a few times, but it's extremely annoying that if you leave the topic even for an hour or to go to bed, it will advance so many pages it's insanely difficult to catch up. One of the main reasons why I left the Pinkie'd RP. And I really, really didn't like leaving it as I not only wasted a bunch of time (and other people's time) but can't rejoin and "fit in" at the same time.

I much more prefer Real-Time RP. I am not sure if anyone here plays Warcraft 3, but one of these 2-4 hour RP maps is where I'm at. Everyone starts at the same point, and everyone stays more or less together throughout.

So unless there's some mythical voodoo technique to be a good RP'er on the forums, I'm really not eager to start.

Titan land is the best map ever. Warcraft 3 is still one of my favorite games of all time, if Blizzard announce Warcraft 4, I´m going to pass out from excitement.

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Quote from: daswed on 2012 Jul 21, 02:49:36

Titan land is the best map ever. Warcraft 3 is still one of my favorite games of all time, if Blizzard announce Warcraft 4, I´m going to pass out from excitement.

Brohoof. And I also play LoaP and Fantasy Life on occasions. As for W4...Doubt it'll come out anytime soon, unfortunately. SC2 is still a major moneymaker w/ almost no competition for Blizz, WoW isn't doing too badly either. They really have no reason to spend money to make that game. But I would be preordering it for sure if it ever would come out.
[move][le templar here]          [/move]

daswed

think that Mists of Pandaria will be the last expansion, or maybe not because they are grinding the game ofr money now. I played WoW for 7 years, but it wasn´t until Cataclysm came out when it started to be boring for me, and I only played it because my friends did, it got to easy.

lurk852

Quote from: Ezio Auditore da Firenze on 2012 Jul 21, 03:09:38
Quote from: daswed on 2012 Jul 21, 02:49:36

Brohoof. And I also play LoaP and Fantasy Life on occasions. As for W4...Doubt it'll come out anytime soon, unfortunately. SC2 is still a major moneymaker w/ almost no competition for Blizz, WoW isn't doing too badly either. They really have no reason to spend money to make that game. But I would be preordering it for sure if it ever would come out.

If they make a WC4, I really wonder what they're going to do about the storyline... in WoW they killed off almost every villain in the series.

Quote from: daswed on 2012 Jul 21, 05:54:53
think that Mists of Pandaria will be the last expansion, or maybe not because they are grinding the game ofr money now. I played WoW for 7 years, but it wasn´t until Cataclysm came out when it started to be boring for me, and I only played it because my friends did, it got to easy.

I haven't kept up with that stuff in awhile, but I'm pretty sure they've explicitly said MoP will not be the end.

And hey, I played WoW for 5 years then got fed up with Cataclysm too - although I also left because most of the people in my guild did, and the general community for that game is crap.
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

Go Up