[Herd] Travellers Blessing.

Started by Travius Trott, 2012 Apr 27, 06:11:48

previous topic - next topic

I'm curious, so, how many of the different races are in this herd.

Unicorn
39 (31.5%)
Pegasus
53 (42.7%)
Earthpony.
25 (20.2%)
Not decided yet.
7 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 121

Go Down

Wafflestomp

I have played alot of MMOs. :p

I enjoy MMOs because I enjoy the group environment. It is my personal belief that video games are best played with other people. So I tend to gravitate towards the genre. So imagine my surprise when I find out there is a MMO that has ponies?!? :D

Sea Foam

The reason I haven't played that many MMOs is because I never had anyone to play with. I would try to get some of my friends into a game, and it would work for about a week, but they would never get as into it as much as I hoped they would.  :'(
     At that point I would play on my own until I grew bored of the game and that wouldn't take long. Eventually I gave up on the idea all together.

I'm just hoping that this game will be different, now that I have others to play the game with.

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

Wafflestomp

Oh, I'm definitely gonna be on. :p I'm probably gonna be grinding hardcore towards maxing my character out as soon as I have access. :D

Depending on the amount of people that are retained in the herd at the games release, I may invest in getting a Ventrilo VOIP server foe everyone to talk over. :D

Sea Foam

I think there was talk of making a Skype group some time ago, but I'm not sure where that idea went.
But at any rate, I'll most likely derp around when I first start, exploring the landscape and flying in nonsensical patterns. ovO

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

lurk852

Quote from: Wafflestomp on 2012 Jul 04, 22:50:47
Oh, I'm definitely gonna be on. :p I'm probably gonna be grinding hardcore towards maxing my character out as soon as I have access. :D

Depending on the amount of people that are retained in the herd at the games release, I may invest in getting a Ventrilo VOIP server foe everyone to talk over. :D

Nice to have another crazy endgame zealot here.  ovO Having a Vent/Skype/whatever would be great too.
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Welcome to the herd Wafflestomp! Also nice to see another hardcore gamer.
[move][le templar here]          [/move]

daswed

Ahaut

Welcome, always nice to see more Earth ponies lol

Travius Trott

Quote from: Wafflestomp on 2012 Jul 04, 22:08:21
OC Name: Waffleton Alexander Stomp (a.k.a. Waffle Stomp)
Forum Name: Wafflestomp
Activity: Mostly a lurker. I'm quiet unless I need to speak up. D:
Planned race: Earth Pony
Reason to join: I want to join mostly because I want to group with active, fun loving players that are mostly laid back and friendly. =]

I will note I do have experience in leadership in MMOs. I have been playing MMOs since the original Everquest. I was a raid leader and guild master of a successful Hardcore guild in World of Warcraft since Burning Crusade. =] While I did play hardcore, I especially enjoyed just chatting with friends (both in and out of guild) and even took alot of time to help guild friends new to the game or confused about aspects of the game. I love to help others, whether that is helping them level, gather mats, or slay a difficult monster. I am very patient, my nerves are like iron after sooooo many years of raiding. XD

Greetings and welcome here to this herd. I shall write ya up here soon.

Oh, it would appear that I got some fancy title, Notable pony, now that's something that I had not expected to gain.
Thanks everypony, for this most brilliant thing.

ShadowHeart

hey travius! just dropping in! I didn't know that you were voted most notable pony of june? Can only mods vote for that?

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

Link

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Jul 04, 21:50:18
Quote from: Link on 2012 Jul 04, 14:22:33
I'm making a killer profit this week off my merchant schemes...I love it.  B)
which merchant scheme?

All of them!  lol

Made a great ~10 refined metal profit this week, plus some extra that I kept for myself.  ovO
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Book Smarts

Diablo 3 + Real Money Marketplace= $.$

Quote from: Wafflestomp on 2012 Jul 04, 22:08:21
OC Name: Waffleton Alexander Stomp (a.k.a. Waffle Stomp)
Forum Name: Wafflestomp
Activity: Mostly a lurker. I'm quiet unless I need to speak up. D:
Planned race: Earth Pony
Reason to join: I want to join mostly because I want to group with active, fun loving players that are mostly laid back and friendly. =]

I will note I do have experience in leadership in MMOs. I have been playing MMOs since the original Everquest. I was a raid leader and guild master of a successful Hardcore guild in World of Warcraft since Burning Crusade. =] While I did play hardcore, I especially enjoyed just chatting with friends (both in and out of guild) and even took alot of time to help guild friends new to the game or confused about aspects of the game. I love to help others, whether that is helping them level, gather mats, or slay a difficult monster. I am very patient, my nerves are like iron after sooooo many years of raiding. XD

Welcome!

Sonic Heart

Wafflestomp

Hello all! And thank you for the welcoming! :D

Wafflestomp

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

2012 Jul 05, 23:10:33 #695 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 05, 23:13:32 by Ezio Auditore da Firenze
Quote from: Wafflestomp on 2012 Jul 05, 22:34:24
Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Jul 05, 21:49:54
Diablo 3 + Real Money Marketplace= $.$

Diablo 3!

RAEG!

Error 37. The RAEG servers are unavailable. Please try to RAEG later.
[move][le templar here]          [/move]

Goldenrod

2012 Jul 05, 23:21:07 #696 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 05, 23:56:57 by Goldenrod
Wow, there's a bunch more pages here than last time I was on the forums for more than 10 seconds.
Guess I'm going to be busy going through and reading up on the latest happenings. ovO

Edit:
Might as well get all the welcomes I missed in  :P
Welcome to
Spoiler: show
Beaker
Moonlight Paradise
Repor Fixup
Crystal
Sotha
Parfait
Scythe
Drizzle D. Mutt
Feather Scroll
Ice Breeze
Sunset Winds
Nina
White Blossom
Pawn Ironsides
Ahaut
Trixter
Cottoncandy Frost
Sponky Wyndheimer
Silver Flask

and the one pony I get to greet on time,
Waffleton Alexander Stomp

Hooray for awful Junes making me miss out on all of you joining

Book Smarts

I've only got an error in Diablo III when I tried to play it right as it was released  8D

lurk852

Quote from: Goldenrod on 2012 Jul 05, 23:21:07

Somewhat off-topic, but I misinterpreted "Junes" at first... I've been playing too much Persona 4  o_o
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

Sotha

Quote from: Goldenrod on 2012 Jul 05, 23:21:07
Wow, there's a bunch more pages here than last time I was on the forums for more than 10 seconds.
Guess I'm going to be busy going through and reading up on the latest happenings. ovO

Edit:
Might as well get all the welcomes I missed in  :P
Welcome to
Spoiler: show
Beaker
Moonlight Paradise
Repor Fixup
Crystal
Sotha
Parfait
Scythe
Drizzle D. Mutt
Feather Scroll
Ice Breeze
Sunset Winds
Nina
White Blossom
Pawn Ironsides
Ahaut
Trixter
Cottoncandy Frost
Sponky Wyndheimer
Silver Flask

and the one pony I get to greet on time,
Waffleton Alexander Stomp

Ooh wow an early member, as far as I can tell. Welcome Back!
May you walk on warm sands.

Go Up