[Herd] Travellers Blessing.

Started by Travius Trott, 2012 Apr 27, 06:11:48

previous topic - next topic

I'm curious, so, how many of the different races are in this herd.

Unicorn
39 (31.5%)
Pegasus
53 (42.7%)
Earthpony.
25 (20.2%)
Not decided yet.
7 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 121

Go Down

Ahaut

OC Name:
Forum Name: Ahaut
Activity: I am on every day and post quite a bit, and hopefully once the game comes out (soon!) I'll be on my character more often than not.
Planned race: Unicorn (or Pegasus)
Reason to join: I love traveling, I love helping and I think it's better that I join a group whose people I will (eventually) grow familiar with and can chat with them every day than to play alone.

Am I the only one who is still hesitant with picking a race?  :(

Travius Trott

Quote from: Ahaut on 2012 Jun 17, 04:53:09
OC Name:
Activity: I am on every day and post quite a bit, and hopefully once the game comes out (soon!) I'll be on my character more often than not.
Reason to join: I love traveling, I love helping and I think it's better that I join a group whose people I will (eventually) grow familiar with and can chat with them every day than to play alone.

Accepted.
And, well I myself have my doubts once in a while, that's why I made my OCs, so I have less of a chance to back down from this race.
In any case there will be the option of making three characters to one's account so, I do not stress on it.

Oh, it would appear that I got some fancy title, Notable pony, now that's something that I had not expected to gain.
Thanks everypony, for this most brilliant thing.

Trilight Dashie

Quote from: Travius Trott on 2012 Jun 17, 07:14:53
Quote from: Ahaut on 2012 Jun 17, 04:53:09
OC Name:

Accepted.
And, well I myself have my doubts once in a while, that's why I made my OCs, so I have less of a chance to back down from this race.
In any case there will be the option of making three characters to one's account so, I do not stress on it.

Unicorn, unicorn and a unicorn ovO Uniception ovO ovO

Why do chemists call helium, curium, and barium 'the medical elements'? Because, if you can't 'helium' or 'curium', you 'BARIUM'! Heheh."

The Wandering Magus

(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Ahaut

yay
Thanks Travius and Magus.  :)

daswed

2012 Jun 17, 12:33:02 #425 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 17, 12:39:42 by daswed
Welcome Ahaut  <3, I would have posted earlier, but my internet went derp on me around 2pm, and it´s 6.30pm now, and I just got it back.

Sonic Heart

Welcome Ahaut!! And im kind of hesitant too, but the thing is if i had to choose a race and stay with that..it would be a Griffin  lol
I guess imagination will come handy  ovO
Dont know why but i dont like unicorns that much, i like the idea of the unicorns in battle (long ranged)  :I and my favourite pony is Rarity.  lol
But i dont know  :\ , i still have to think a unicorn OC that i like.

Anyway...welcome!  :D

Trilight Dashie

Quote from: Sonic Heart on 2012 Jun 17, 13:01:02
Welcome Ahaut!! And im kind of hesitant too, but the thing is if i had to choose a race and stay with that..it would be a Griffin  lol
Dont know why but i dont like unicorns that much, i like the idea of the unicorns in battle (long ranged)  :I and my favourite pony is Rarity.  lol

I've never heard of this possibility. Griffon in LoE? Hmm...

Why do chemists call helium, curium, and barium 'the medical elements'? Because, if you can't 'helium' or 'curium', you 'BARIUM'! Heheh."

Sea Foam

Hooray, another traveling pony to join in the herd of traveling ponies!  :D

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

daswed

Quote from: Trilight Dashie on 2012 Jun 17, 13:10:01

There will be no griffins, the FAQ clearly states it. I had my OC over a year now, and I didn´t even think about not choosing earth pony.

Sonic Heart

Thats the thing  lol there wont be any griphons in LoE , at least no griphon player controlled  :'( so i will have to use my imagination and just go around there saying ((IM A GRIPHON, STOP CALLING ME A PONY!  DD: ))  lol

Sea Foam

Quote from: Sonic Heart on 2012 Jun 17, 13:18:20

Thats the thing  lol there wont be any griphons in LoE , at least no griphon player controlled  :'( so i will have to use my imagination and just go around there saying ((IM A GRIPHON, STOP CALLING ME A PONY!  DD: ))  lol

I'll have to use my imagination too, as I can't be a zebra/pegasus. (Pegabra? Zebrasus? I have no idea...)

But I suppose an average pegasus will just have to do. I'll imagine the stripes are there.
Spoiler: show

Trilight Dashie

2012 Jun 17, 13:25:10 #432 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 17, 15:44:09 by Trilight Dashie
Quote from: Sonic Heart on 2012 Jun 17, 13:18:20

lol

Thats the thing  lol there wont be any griphons in LoE , at least no griphon player controlled  :'( so i will have to use my imagination and just go around there saying ((IM A GRIPHON, STOP CALLING ME A PONY!  DD: ))

lol

The Wandering Magus

maybe they'll add it at a later date, maybe in three years? :]  opinions change over time, after all.
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

Trilight Dashie

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Jun 17, 18:35:17
maybe they'll add it at a later date, maybe in three years? :]  opinions change over time, after all.

THREE YEARS?! But that's like.... forever! ono

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Trilight Dashie on 2012 Jun 17, 18:36:50

it'll seem short by the time it comes :]  and in ten years it will be no time at all!

Trilight Dashie

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Jun 17, 18:55:33

it'll seem short by the time it comes :]  and in ten years it will be no time at all!

After ten years it will not exist, you tricky pony :l

Sonic Heart

Well i hope someday they  decide to add a couple more races  :0 i mean..right now they are making the game and everything...they should concentrate  on making the space and the cities and all of that...but when the game is done, maybe a couple expansions  ovO  lol

I mean how much more species could there be? Zebra, cow, griphon, donkey....nothing more that i can think off as now  ovO
Would say minotaur...but i think we should stay with characters that stand with two legs  lol , and iron will´s sheep assistants didnt even said a word, and i would leave Alicorns out of the page for now, they seem over powered.

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Trilight Dashie on 2012 Jun 17, 18:57:10
Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Jun 17, 18:55:33

After ten years it will not exist, you tricky pony :l
aww why so pessimistic?

Sea Foam

Quote from: Sonic Heart on 2012 Jun 17, 19:14:57
Well i hope someday they  decide to add a couple more races  :0 i mean..right now they are making the game and everything...they should concentrate  on making the space and the cities and all of that...but when the game is done, maybe a couple expansions  ovO  lol

I mean how much more species could there be? Zebra, cow, griphon, donkey....nothing more that i can think off as now  ovO
Would say minotaur...but i think we should stay with characters that stand with two legs  lol , and iron will´s sheep assistants didnt even said a word, and i would leave Alicorns out of the page for now, they seem over powered.

Zebra.... Yes.  ovO
Then I will be a happy pony zebra mix....thingy. Whatever you call it.

Go Up