[Herd] Travellers Blessing.

Started by Travius Trott, 2012 Apr 27, 06:11:48

previous topic - next topic

I'm curious, so, how many of the different races are in this herd.

Unicorn
39 (31.5%)
Pegasus
53 (42.7%)
Earthpony.
25 (20.2%)
Not decided yet.
7 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 121

Go Down

lurk852

2012 May 09, 11:25:00 #60 Last Edit: 2012 May 09, 11:27:50 by lurk852
Yeah, pretty much.  X3

Well, that and "lurking" as in hanging around a forum without posting much, but now I post stuff, so my username is now slightly less appropriate.
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

Travius Trott

Quote from: lurk852 on 2012 May 09, 11:25:00
Yeah, pretty much.  X3

Well, that and "lurking" as in hanging around a forum without posting much, but now I post stuff, so my username is now slightly less appropriate.

I figured, else I would not have mentioned it.

I myself lurk a lot, I have some few threads I maintain, like this one, but mostly I just lurk.

Oh, it would appear that I got some fancy title, Notable pony, now that's something that I had not expected to gain.
Thanks everypony, for this most brilliant thing.

crystal

i mostly want to roleplay but all the good ideas are taken :\

Grammar... my worst enemy

Travius Trott

Quote from: crystal on 2012 May 10, 14:59:53
i mostly want to roleplay but all the good ideas are taken :\

I see, what ya mean by good ideas?

I myself enjoy RPing, but this forum is too quick for my style, but I might do it ingame.

Oh, it would appear that I got some fancy title, Notable pony, now that's something that I had not expected to gain.

Sea Foam

I quite enjoy RPing myself. The only reason that I don't do it here is because I fear that I'd screw everything up somehow.   X3

Occasionally on IRC-like chat things I pull other friends into it without them realizing.  lol
In game I definitely see myself RPing though.

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

crystal

i mean that i had an idea with luna, but the journey to the land of enternal night was way to similar.

crystal

Quote from: Sea Foam on 2012 May 10, 20:20:07
I quite enjoy RPing myself. The only reason that I don't do it here is because I fear that I'd screw everything up somehow.   X3

Occasionally on IRC-like chat things I pull other friends into it without them realizing.  lol
me too ^-^ roleplay keeps up the spirit. so while we wait. cant we make a roleplay for the herd?

Travius Trott

Quote from: crystal on 2012 May 11, 08:22:28
Quote from: Sea Foam on 2012 May 10, 20:20:07

me too ^-^ roleplay keeps up the spirit. so while we wait. cant we make a roleplay for the herd?

Well, I could start one, but I will hardly manage it, this forum is too active for me to do it prober, and I have tonnes of stuff to take care of.

On a side note, remember that one may make some three characters in the game, and I would like that only one character per user in this herd.
Just for a good order, and that's why I asked for the OC name too, so that one may have other herds to join with another character.

Ozzy

Ah, Travelers Blessing, this is a very fine Herd you have formed here, Mr. Travius, the Haylanders wish you good fortune and good luck on your adventures, perhaps one day you and I, along with our herds will have the opurtunity to work as one, and what a grand day it shall be  ^-^

Travius Trott

Quote from: Ozzy on 2012 May 11, 08:49:11
Ah, Travelers Blessing, this is a very fine Herd you have formed here, Mr. Travius, the Haylanders wish you good fortune and good luck on your adventures, perhaps one day you and I, along with our herds will have the opurtunity to work as one, and what a grand day it shall be  ^-^

Oh, thank you for the very kind words mister, I give you the best of luck too. ^-^
Haylanders, sounds like some strong, dependable ponies, I hope too that our herds might assist each other in the best manner possible. Alliance or no alliance.

Ozzy

An alliance sounds like a capital idea to me.  ^-^

daswed

Huzzah! Let this alliance be known all over Equestria!

Lary

You know, I'm starting to have second thoughts.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

[move][le templar here]          [/move]

PrincessParfait

Can I join?

OC Name: Parfait
Forum Name: PrincessParfait
Activity: I'm on a whole lot. Sometimes I could disappear for a week because of traveling, but I'll let you know ahead~
Planned race: Pegasus
Reason to join: My OC And I both travel a lot ^-^ I thought this herd would be good for me.

Travius Trott

Quote from: Ozzy on 2012 May 11, 23:53:04

Brilliant, shall it be settled with a hoof shake?

Quote from: Ezio Auditore da Firenze on 2012 May 12, 14:36:31
Quote from: Lary on 2012 May 12, 08:44:58
You know, I'm starting to have second thoughts.

About?

'Bout being in this herd, I think.
And pray, if anypony wants to leave, post here, or send me  a message, and I shall write you off the list, not that I want anypony to leave, but I will not keep ponies in this if they do not want to.

Quote from: PrincessParfait on 2012 May 12, 15:41:21
Can I join?

Activity: I'm on a whole lot. Sometimes I could disappear for a week because of traveling, but I'll let you know ahead~
Reason to join: My OC And I both travel a lot ^-^ I thought this herd would be good for me.

To answer the first question, Yes you can, and I see you filled out the form brilliantly. ^-^

Good to see another with  a passion for travelling, and this heard is just for that!

PrincessParfait

lurk852

Can I join?

Wait a second... as in Princess Parfait from Cucumber Quest? If so, that's fantastic. ('course if not that's cool too)
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

Ozzy

Quote from: Travius Trott on 2012 May 13, 03:18:56
Quote from: Ozzy on 2012 May 11, 23:53:04

Brilliant, shall it be settled with a hoof shake?

Consider it done, my newest ally  ^-^

PrincessParfait

Quote from: lurk852 on 2012 May 13, 16:30:08
Can I join?

Wait a second... as in Princess Parfait from Cucumber Quest? If so, that's fantastic. ('course if not that's cool too)

No, sorry xD It was just a username I use a lot

Go Up