[Herd] Travellers Blessing.

Started by Travius Trott, 2012 Apr 27, 06:11:48

previous topic - next topic

I'm curious, so, how many of the different races are in this herd.

Unicorn
39 (31.5%)
Pegasus
53 (42.7%)
Earthpony.
25 (20.2%)
Not decided yet.
7 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 121

Go Down

Malkies

Quote from: Ezio Auditore da Firenze on 2012 Apr 30, 19:46:18
And forgive me for my lack of information, but why are herds already being made? Is the release date out or something?

I think it's just because there is now a LoE discussion and herd subforum. There were a few guilds on the old forum but they got buried and forgotten.

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Quote from: Malkies on 2012 Apr 30, 19:58:52
And forgive me for my lack of information, but why are herds already being made? Is the release date out or something?

I think it's just because there is now a LoE discussion and herd subforum. There were a few guilds on the old forum but they got buried and forgotten.

Ah, that clears things up a bit. Many thanks.
[move][le templar here]          [/move]

Travius Trott

OC Name:
Forum Name: Ezio Auditore da Firenze
Activity: Sky high
Planned race: Pegasus
Reason to join: I really enjoy travelling, exploration and combat here and there. I also want to join a group of people are willing to share experiences and travel with me.

Brilliant, shall write you up right away!
What a long fancy name, most marvellous to see!

Oh, it would appear that I got some fancy title, Notable pony, now that's something that I had not expected to gain.
Thanks everypony, for this most brilliant thing.

Cloudy

2012 May 01, 02:47:27 #23 Last Edit: 2012 May 01, 07:33:17 by Cloudy
OC Name: Cloudy Pops.
Forum Name: Cloudy
Activity: From now on, nearly everyday.
Planned race: Pegasus for now.
Reason to join: For exploring! The world will most likely be humongous! Oh. And we could find baby Dragons. Baby Dragons are awesome.

And exploring! Again!

(The Travilling guild is back!)

Thanks to Sugarcup for the amazing Avatar!

Travius Trott

Quote from: Cloudy on 2012 May 01, 02:47:27
OC Name: Cloudy, but I may be creating a newer Main OC.
Forum Name: Cloudy
Activity: From now on, nearly everyday.
Planned race: Pegasus for now.
Reason to join: For exploring! The world will most likely be humongous! Oh. And we could find baby Dragons. Baby Dragons are awesome.

And exploring! Again!

(The Travilling guild is back!)

Another from the old guild, brilliant!
Shall write you up.

Umm, now we have six unicorns and five pegasi.
Would be lovely to have some earth ponies in here too, we won't bite. ^-^

Oh, it would appear that I got some fancy title, Notable pony, now that's something that I had not expected to gain.

daswed

OC Name: Daswed
Forum Name: Daswed
Activity: I have started to post more and more on the forums, and when the game is released, I will never see sunlight again.
Planned race: Earth pony
Reason to join: Adventuring, and helping other ponies in my travels, and I really liked the herds background story.

Travius Trott

Quote from: daswed on 2012 May 01, 06:39:48
OC Name: Daswed
Forum Name: Daswed
Activity: I have started to post more and more on the forums, and when the game is released, I will never see sunlight again.
Planned race: Earth pony
Reason to join: Adventuring, and helping other ponies in my travels, and I really liked the herds background story.

Brilliant, our first Earth-pony!
I shall write ya up right away!

daswed

Sonic Heart

OC Name: Sonata
Forum Name: Sonic Heart
Activity: Like everypony else, i will be on everytime i can.
Planned race: Earth Pony
Reason to join: To be on a group, after all this is going to be a more social based game.

Travius Trott

Quote from: Sonic Heart on 2012 May 01, 12:20:49
OC Name: Sonata
Forum Name: Sonic Heart
Activity: Like everypony else, i will be on everytime i can.
Reason to join: To be on a group, after all this is going to be a more social based game.

Another new one, brilliant!
Shall write ya up right away!

Sketch-me-not

OC name: Sketch-Me-Not
Forum name: Sketch-Me-Not
Activity: When real life is not pressing my time, I comment from time to time.
Planned race: Unicorn
Reason for joining: It's a lot more fun to join a group in a game, than play on your own, most of the time. Especially since this is a social game.

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

How's everypony doing? Just came back from school, we had Flash tutorials. Uh, Celestia help me, I am very stubborn when it comes to animating. There go my dreams of animating pony :(
[move][le templar here]          [/move]

Sea Foam

OC name: Sea Foam
Forum name: Sea Foam
Activity: I'm on the forum just about every day, and plan to be in game quite a bit.
Planned race: Pegasus
Reason for joining: Normally when I play MMOs I end up never talking to anyone due to my insufferable shyness. I certainly don't want that happening with this game, so I figured it was best for me to kick my fears aside and join this herd before it was all filled up, dear Celestia I hope it's not all filled up.
     So why this herd? Well traveling good sir, traveling! It's my favorite thing to do in any game and I'd rather not do it alone.

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

Travius Trott

Brilliant, two new applicants!
Shall ya two up right away.

Oh, and Ezio, I am doing fine.
Surely a dream cannot be broken by simple stubbornness?

Beaker

OC name: Beaker (For the record I do have my OC thought up now, I just don't have a picture or anything of that sort yet).
Forum name: Beaker
Activity: Well I did just join the forums yesterday but I am planning on being on every chance I get now.
Reason for joining: Well it would seem I burned down my lab completely finally so I shall need to be doing some travel for alchemy supplies and a new home.

Also I've always liked how most of the time in mmorpgs guilds tend to bring an additional sense of community to the game. This is actually the reason why i quit WoW, since guilds in that game became just another thing to grind to level whatever for the benefits and had no community at all.

Travius Trott

Quote from: Beaker on 2012 May 02, 21:17:14
OC name: Beaker (For the record I do have my OC thought up now, I just don't have a picture or anything of that sort yet).
Forum name: Beaker
Activity: Well I did just join the forums yesterday but I am planning on being on every chance I get now.
Reason for joining: Well it would seem I burned down my lab completely finally so I shall need to be doing some travel for alchemy supplies and a new home.

Also I've always liked how most of the time in mmorpgs guilds tend to bring an additional sense of community to the game. This is actually the reason why i quit WoW, since guilds in that game became just another thing to grind to level whatever for the benefits and had no community at all.

Another one!
Shall write ya up!

And I can only concur, it was meant to encourage the use of guilds, but turned them into a grinding machine...
The reason I stopped with guilds, made me feel, useless having a Lvl 0 guild, and never getting close to getting it up...

Moonlight Paradise

:3 It's back! Okay...

OC Name: Moonlight Paradise
Forum Name: Moonlight Paradise
Activity: Quite high
Planned race: Alicorn
Reason For Joining: She needs to find the long-lost ruins of the kingdom she was once destined to rule!

( When she was little, her kingdom was destroyed, and she was the only survivor... )
I forgot about the show for a while and when I turned back there were ponies everywhere.

Travius Trott

Quote from: Moonlight Paradise on 2012 May 03, 20:35:03
:3 It's back! Okay...

OC Name: Moonlight Paradise
Forum Name: Moonlight Paradise
Activity: Quite high
Planned race: Alicorn
Reason For Joining: She needs to find the long-lost ruins of the kingdom she was once destined to rule!

( When she was little, her kingdom was destroyed, and she was the only survivor... )

Umm, pardon me, but I am most sure that the race is not to be playable, and from what I know there will only be two winged unicorns, one of day, one of night...

But I can write ya up if ya change that bit.

Moonlight Paradise

Oh, don't worry! Her wings are hidden, so she usually looks like a unicorn, and all royalty are alicorns, not just Celestia and Luna. It was a bit clear with that in the season two finale. ^-^
I forgot about the show for a while and when I turned back there were ponies everywhere.

Travius Trott

Quote from: Moonlight Paradise on 2012 May 04, 19:17:56
Oh, don't worry! Her wings are hidden, so she usually looks like a unicorn, and all royalty are alicorns, not just Celestia and Luna. It was a bit clear with that in the season two finale. ^-^

Well, I was talking ingame, this herd is after all for the game, and the team have clearly stated that winged unicorns are not to be playable.
I'm sorry but the restriction is not on me, but on the creators of Legends of Equestria.

Go Up