Started by Ellowee, 2014 Jun 13, 09:53:42

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Night_Star030

Finally!

Now downloading both versions. But boy is it slow...  :I

I can image the all the people visiting the site to download it... :s

KrystalClear

its not even telling me how much I am downloading q.q I am at like 250mb and no clue how much is left

Peace Keeper

Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Niyx

My live stream will be starting soon!

Rainbow Twist

been downloading since it was put up..... overall i think it's going to take me about an hour and a half or better to get the file

the 64bit client by itself is 443mb prior to extracting...

Modesty

WOW! The layout to customize pony is MUCH BETTER! <3

Neganium

I use Linux. (though not by choice...) The files are executable, but I'm not sure how to go about executing them; either one I click just prompts me to make a selection and I'm getting kind of upset here...

broe

Code Select
h,,,horse?

KrystalClear

Quote from: Rainbow Twist on 2014 Aug 08, 00:52:19
been downloading since it was put up..... overall i think it's going to take me about an hour and a half or better to get the file

the 64bit client by itself is 443mb prior to extracting...

thank you! finally I get an answer :D

Bolt the Super-Pony

Quote from: Zorcari on 2014 Aug 08, 00:53:32
Holy scheisse I'm in!!!   :o

Congrats! Meanwhile the game's still downloading for me (at 10% so far)...

Flutterflies

Bro1997

Neganium

Seriously guys, I'm gonna cry if one of y'all doesn't tell me what I'm supposed to do. I'm using Linux, and I was wondering if there was anything else I needed to have in order to run this crap. Please, I am BEGGING you.

Proudy Hooves

I've noticed the first thing in new client!
A different character creator! And haven't found makng character by code from creator/past clients :U
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

MidnightFire1222

I can't seem to open it on my Macbook. I hate OS X so much...

Anyay, it won't recognize the application. Does anyone know how I can fix this so I can open and play the game?

Scarasyte

Quote from: Royal Engineer Pony on 2014 Aug 08, 00:52:43
I use Linux. (though not by choice...) The files are executable, but I'm not sure how to go about executing them; either one I click just prompts me to make a selection and I'm getting kind of upset here...

It depends on which desktop environment you use, or you can open the folder in a terminal window and type ./LoELinux.x86_64

Rainbow Twist

sorry can't help you with linux.... typically most linux programs need to be compiled for your specific version of linux before being able to run it.

sonny_starbrite

I'm in!  I'm flying around!  YES!!!!!

Scarasyte

I guess nobody else is having this issue... I may not even be able to play then...

CapnAnderp

It keeps telling me that I can't download it at this time.. </3
You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.

Go Up