previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Doomato

Es gowing two eet mea end mah knew famiwy! D:

Peace Keeper

(No that's not what I meant.)
On second thought, I want a baked potato please

Secretly now scared of me :c
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

alexandas

Secretly is the one who is actually scared.
[ninja dance]
[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

LunarDusk

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

alexandas

[CENTER][/CENTER]
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328

Sakura_Blossom

alexandas

Secretly just made up the word rutabaga  [ > . > < . < ] :ajshifty:
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Peace Keeper

Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Gingineer

Secretly wonders why alex is posting secrets on the secret posting page when he knows he is not allowed to :ajshifty:

HunterOfTheDark

Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Grizzly

secretly working on a persona inhibitor
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

HunterOfTheDark

Now why would I be working on an inhibitor, when I want to be able to summon a Persona?

Secretly inventing a Persona Evoker
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Grizzly

cause you don't want anypony else to be able to x3

Secretly has a plan to rule the world~

Sakura_Blossom

Knows I have no Idea what Persona is.

HunterOfTheDark

Personas are a facet of one's soul that can be summoned to protect the summoner from danger, and battle enemies.

Secretly trapped in Tartarus during the Dark Hour.

Grizzly

Yeah, i have, forgot my envoker home, now i'm trapped here... upsie X3

Secretly is preparing a resque party.

HunterOfTheDark

Don't worry, help is on the way, with the Persona known as Messiah in tow!  ^-^

Secretly appending time with Igor in the Velvet Room.

Grizzly

Yup, me and my unicorn training Persona X3
BTW, what about P3P RP? X3

Secretly eager to play~

HunterOfTheDark

Ugh, my new teaching job, coupled with my college classes have left me a little bit busy. I'll get a new post up in the next day or two.

Secretly knows how P3P ends. :I

Doomato

Knows that Blue should be reacting to the Pascalo plot-twist I layer out! :l

Go Up