Lord of Madness

Started by Lord of Madness, 2012 Mar 19, 21:11:02

previous topic - next topic

Rate My OC

Go Down

alexandas

YOU AND YOUR OC ARE AWESOME! and understand.
[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

ArtVeigar

Really awesome OC! This OC's eccentricity, randomness and love for tea is something really unique and creative! 10/10

Coincidentally, it reminds me a little of my own OC, because of the style and apparently randomness, even if my OC isn't as well made as yours, I think, and even if he doesn't love tea.

Lord of Madness

The Stars

And now thanks to Madness, my OC is starting to take on similar behaviors as Madness @.@
... Or, was she always this odd? Meh, I tend to go with the Flow on Range, kinda as if she's a mind of her own and most times I don't even remember what I had her do XD

All I know is, that she plans to do future mana experiments with him :T Nothing good can come of this my friends, and I mean nothing. XD
Heads up!

// Thanks a lot Tiger! :D

Lord of Madness

I am reeeaaallly wondering how this thread has 20 pages o -o

ComputerDeathglare

By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Serrated Jelly

Epic story, good character. Though I've never been a fan of playing an insane or going insane characters, they are always fin being in a group with. Ya never know what will happen with one (or many) in a group. ;)
Love, Peace, and Mtn. Dew

Legion495

Hmmm very interesting OC which can not be seen anywhere.
That OC make the most else fade  ^-^
(just a joke)

Lord of Madness

all of your compliments make me feel awesome!
thank you all for being so awesome.

GlassMirror

I never commented on your OC... But I wanted to!
Zinrax is awesome! he had a tragic story, but for his costumers, he acts like a new person! Your OC inspired me to create and draw my OC Relic!  :]

...By the way, what software did you use to draw him, or at least color and shade him? I'm curious. ovO

....sorry for the freaky text! lol

Lord of Madness

Well I dident draw the verson your looking at. Im sure he use paint SAI though

These are what my drawings look like :3 ANYWAY Thank you so much on liking my OC! and I like yours too o3o

GlassMirror

Lord of Madness

Dark Hooves

very well done great job madness
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Dark Hooves on 2013 May 11, 08:16:07

thank you for all your complements everyone :3 Im thinking of updating the story soon. :3

GlassMirror

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2013 May 21, 21:20:33
Quote from: Dark Hooves on 2013 May 11, 08:16:07

thank you for all your complements everyone :3 Im thinking of updating the story soon. :3

I bet OC Relic and Zinrax will be good friends ovO

Science Woona

You need a cookie, my good sir. Have one, it was made... with SCIENCE!
Click the picture for my blog!

Check out my art thread!

Nala Valor

I know someone who wants to be crazier than you Zynrax ((even crazier than the old you)) maybe he'll be your friend, maybe he'll cause the apocalypse... We'll have to see for ourselves.

Go Up