Lord of Madness

Started by Lord of Madness, 2012 Mar 19, 21:11:02

previous topic - next topic

Rate My OC

Go Down

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Thetracker3 on 2012 Aug 09, 17:02:50
Alright, I gave it a 7/10. Here's why:
First: always a fan of crazy ponies and people. They make the best of friends, except when they don't... but that's beside the point.
Second: You went a bit.... uhhh, over the top? That's a good way to put it. The titles, they are fancy. what with the cool shine effect and the changing colors, and the... oh you know what I'm talkin' about! Also: really, theme song and battle theme song? You engage in combat enough to have a special song play when you fight?
Third: (and this is why i gave you a 7 and not a 9) Hiding Bucket? Guild Master of the Asylum? You did not explain those enough to make me happy with this character! It was a huge cliffhanger and I HATE CLIFFHANGERS! Unless they're inside jokes, then I could care less, or more. Can't really tell right now, going on an 18 hour pony spree can do that.
Btw, this whole thing is just troll, i really gave you a 10/10. Because of the whole self-proclaimed Lord of Madness thing. That was awesome.

lol You are awesome!

Firefly

Zinrax's 'Friends of Darkness' seem interesting, I'd like it if you post more stuff about them  ^-^
[move=6][/move]Thanks Skardan (signature) and Fudgemuffin (avatar) :D
If I owe you any work you can always visit my gallery: http://icepool27.deviantart.com/gallery/

The Wandering Magus

(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

The Stars

Heads up!

// Thanks a lot Tiger! :D

The Wandering Magus

oh, I've seen plenty :]  I'm the Wandering Magus, you see things you wish SO badly you could unsee/unread/unhear and can't, and I'm Madness's editor for his stories and the stuff you're reading right now.  I think I've got a lil' idea how bad things can get :]
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

The Stars

XD oh dear lord, this guy's got his own freaking Editor.

But yes, from what me and Cutiebone seen' they are... Kinda like demonic shadows or something.
Heads up!

// Thanks a lot Tiger! :D

Lary

I voted 1 by accident... Polls need a way to revote, or is there a way to revote and I'm completely missing it?
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Lord of Madness

Lary

I put 8. I really like his design and personality, and a cutie mark that I can actually see appearing in the show. History seems a bit grim for my taste (not saying you have to change it, I can understand that some people will like it) and, while he IS madness incarnate, some of the things he does seem to be inconsistent (both are problems with Lary as well, which is why I voted higher).

Plus, I see no clothing or accessories in the OP. Your title lied to me. >:O

Slicy

I really like this.  ^-^
Especially that he gained his cutie mark in dream  :D
I voted 9  ^-^

PS (warning: offtopic starts here) oh, and I announce to all and sundry that I'm back. Or sort of. I discovered that my OC is DELETED so... I have to rewrite all of this and I think that I should save a copy of my OC this time  lol (offtopic ending here)

Tiger

Quote from: Slicy on 2012 Aug 14, 08:21:47
PS (warning: offtopic starts here) oh, and I'm telling all and sundry that I'm back. Or sort of. I discovered that my OC is DELETED so... I have to rewrite all of this and I think that I should save a copy of my OC this time  lol (offtopic ending here)

There was a major hiccup in the forums and all old, inactive threads got deleted by accident.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Lary on 2012 Aug 14, 07:56:08
I put 8. I really like his design and personality, and a cutie mark that I can actually see appearing in the show. History seems a bit grim for my taste (not saying you have to change it, I can understand that some people will like it) and, while he IS madness incarnate, some of the things he does seem to be inconsistent (both are problems with Lary as well, which is why I voted higher).

Plus, I see no clothing or accessories in the OP. Your title lied to me. >:O

here you are ^3^

Name/Alias: Zinrax, The Lord of Madness, Madness, Lord
Sex: Stallion
Species: Unicorn
Voice: Very raspy but its kept at a regal tone
Pelt Color: Red and Black
Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style: Mane and tail are both black and white. He takes great care of them, which leaves his hair feeling like silk.
Eye Color:Amber, He thou never takes off his blindfold, its very thin though so he can see through it.
Cutie Mark: A duel colored butterfly that represents his passion for magic.
Physique:His body appears weak. He usually shows his powers through his minds magical ability rather his body
Personality: Delightfully Twisted
Origin: A location unknown to him
Home/Residence: He lives in an previously abandoned house in Ponyville. He has done slight work on it but it appears very old. As if an antique. Giving it an antique tea shop feeling.
Likes: His friends in the darkness. Magic of any kind, tea and cheese. Pegasus wings because they remind him of his mother. New friends, and his guild.
Family: Rich parents. He has no clue where they are.
Affiliations/friends:His friends in the darkness, He also blindly believes everyone he meets is his friend no matter what.
Enemies/Rivals: Ponies that look like him, things or ponies that try to shine light directly into his eyes, ponies that run towards  him too quickly. Anyone that insults his Friends in the Darkness.
Clothing and Accessories: A very tattered blindfold. pots and pans he sometimes likes to wear as a hat. A Hiding bucket.
Talent and Cutiemark Meaning: - He obtained it through a dream. It shows his passion for the magical arts.
True Weakness: His friends in the darkness, He believes they are his friends in every single way that anyone could be. Usually hurting them or insulting or even contradicting that belief can leave him disoriented and lost in thought about them. He could become enraged and drop all strategy in his reasoning.

Lary

I expected to see them on him. Not implied that they're on him. That's all.

Lord of Madness

well ok. Ill make an image of that for you o3o

Cutiebone

Finally took the time to read this, it was awesome and so interesting! I voted you a 9, I think it's fantastic :D
Moved to Fluffy Ribbon. FR is universal. Rather than CB, which refers to an OC that isn't used anymore, it's better to use a name I'd actually like to be identified with... >.<

Lord of Madness

Soon to be added information.

*Info regarding his parents
*whether or not he has siblings
*More info on his friends in the darkness and why he likes to steal hair.

PrincessButton

Wow... I have certainly see your character evolve quite a bit since I first saw him.  :]
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Vertigo

He scares me. If that pony was in my house I would think he was there to eat my muffens or something.

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Sep 11, 01:46:52
Soon to be added information.

*Info regarding his parents
*whether or not he has siblings
*More info on his friends in the darkness and why he likes to steal hair.
look forward to seeing what you have to add. :]

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Vertigo on 2012 Sep 11, 16:32:32
He scares me. If that pony was in my house I would think he was there to eat my muffens or something.

lol he probably would... he would likely talk to your table for half an hour thinking it was his good friend bob.

Go Up