Lord of Madness

Started by Lord of Madness, 2012 Mar 19, 21:11:02

previous topic - next topic

Rate My OC

Go Down

Cutiebone

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Jun 05, 03:36:57
QUICK EXAMPLE EXPLANATION: The Well Holds it all together, if the well is destroyed every single passage connecting the multiverse would fall apart, and would be unable to be repaired sense what is outside of each universe has no reality, other than the "strings" connecting them from The Well, ether way The Well serves no real threat as long as its allowed to do its job of maintaining and keeping connections within all of the multiverse as it repairs.

o.O Wat.
Moved to Fluffy Ribbon. FR is universal. Rather than CB, which refers to an OC that isn't used anymore, it's better to use a name I'd actually like to be identified with... >.<

Lord of Madness

dont try to understand Cutiebone... it will just make you as insane as i am  ovO

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Jun 06, 01:36:10
well ether way im going to revise Madness with a new story... it seems ponies only read his strenghts... they CANT seem to find his weaknesses, it becomes increasingly annoying when they call Him OP even thou you can kill him easier than it is to kill a common house fly... so im revising him with a new story so that he is not called OP, mostly because i dont like to anger others, they seem angry that they just dont understand Madness or how he really is. ether way ill enjoy making a new story for him, i just hope this time ponies will not jump to conclusions, and read all of it this time.

DONT WORRY he will be the same Madness you all know and love! ill make sure of that, BUT ill make MINOR tweaks to his story so that ponies will understand better about his powers... seems now adays if my OC is  not destroyed with a simple stare Im a OP
op-ness is often less about the powers and more about how you use them.

For instance, take my "normal" ocs.  I could go around lording their strengths and go on and on about spell mtrix and martial arts, and instantly be called a mary sue.  OR i could play feather as the timid scholar and juniper as the honest woodworker and just have normal ocs.

With your description, what with omnipotent this and omniscient that, such focus on being superior gives the sense of unwarranted self importance and thus op-ness.  If you just focused on him being who he is and his day-to-day stuff, he will probably be more easily accepted.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Lord of Madness

i thou find it easier to remake my creations rather than go about his daily life... most of which is crying in his sleep, eating things he happens to find.. and just bursting into flames... THATS ALL HE DOES EVER, sometimes he yells at trees and thinks a table is alive..., that makes him sound oh so boring, so im remaking him

Cutiebone

But I love it when you scream at trees :(
Moved to Fluffy Ribbon. FR is universal. Rather than CB, which refers to an OC that isn't used anymore, it's better to use a name I'd actually like to be identified with... >.<

Lord of Madness

LOL just so you know he will still scream at trees, his story thou will be different is all

Cutiebone

Fair enough, I never understood his story anyway :P

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Jun 06, 01:50:55
i thou find it easier to remake my creations rather than go about his daily life... most of which is crying in his sleep, eating things he happens to find.. and just bursting into flames... THATS ALL HE DOES EVER, sometimes he yells at trees and thinks a table is alive..., that makes him sound oh so boring, so im remaking him
things like that are NOT boring! Or if you really think so, they don't have to be!  It is the meaning and broken pony behind the mad fascade, that emotionally vulnerable pony, that makes him so interesting ,relatable, and easy to empathize with.  More than BORING, SIMPLE, UNORIGINAL powers, you could try going a step further and actuallyy give life, feeling, emotion, character, depth to your OC.  THAT'S how you get a good character.
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

Lord of Madness

and now you know why im re-inventing him ^3^ to give all his powers meaning of some kind, most likely thou this OC is going to have a 10000+ word sheet... SO this might take a while

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Jun 06, 02:06:12
and now you know why im re-inventing him ^3^ to give all his powers meaning of some kind, most likely thou this OC is going to have a 10000+ word sheet... SO this might take a while
well, good luck with that.  I look forward to reading it!

Erm, by the way...would you happen to have time to take a look at and offer constructive criticizm for my oc page?  If you would like to that is.

Cutiebone

I'm looking forward to reading it too Maddy, and wow I just loved it when he couldn't control when he slept, then threw a tantrum when someone woke him up! lol Oh good times.

Lord of Madness

FINALLY COMPLETE!!! after 4 days!

Please comment on how you feel about it!

Tiger

Very interesting, I'm looking forward to re-meeting Madness...
...wait, how cool would it be if someone actually went back to the past (presumably your real self ovO) and changed his history, causing him to change entirely? And if some close friends of his remember his old self ovO

...I don't know, you don't need to take this suggestion  >A<

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Cutiebone

That was fast! It's cool, but so sad... HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE HUGS? :'( I sure hope I'm trustworthy to him..

Wait I have to remeet Maddy? >A<

The Wandering Magus

Glad i could help you rewrite all that x3. Your ideas were sound, it was just a matter of shifting the emphasis towards the psychological than the purely physical, and adding in punctuation and transitions and such.

Lord of Madness

CORRECTION!!!

his eyes no longer change color, they are only amber

he no longer has entity status i changed it to just unicorn

im resetting votes now that i have corrected it

Crystal Chaos

Cutiebone

Quote from: Crystal Chaos on 2012 Jun 08, 14:22:09
WHAT FOALS GAVE YOU LESS THAN 10???????????????  >:O

Uhh, the ones who know him? :\ I gave him a 7

Oh and don't spam

Tiger

Quote from: Crystal Chaos on 2012 Jun 08, 14:22:09
WHAT FOALS GAVE YOU LESS THAN 10???????????????  >:O

"He's not the best, Crystal. He is still awesome though, but I wonder who gave him a 3..."

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Go Up