previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lary

2012 Oct 05, 15:00:19 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 05, 18:56:33 by Lary
(( This roleplay is not a jump-in. ))

Rules:
-Stick to the story at hand(hoof).
-No godmoding.
-Your character can be cruel, but please keep it safe for these forums.
-I know I'm forgetting a few things. I will let you know if something I don't want happening pops up.

---

Story:
You wake up on the ground somewhere in Ponyville. You don't know how or why you got there, but you can't remember anything from the passed few days.

Ponyville is bustling with life and excitement, but there's just one problem: They can't see, hear, or feel you. It's like you no longer exist.

The only clue you have is a mysterious watch bound to your right fore-leg...

---

You cannot communicate with any pony except the ones that also have the watches on their fore-leg. Everything is a blurr. The last few days seem like they never happened...

Some things seem to be missing...
Snow Dash: Icy has disappeared from existance.
Rigor Mortis: Your cutie mark has disappeared.
Midnight: Your necklace is missing.
Vick: Your cloud shovel is gone.
Morgan Sententia: The hidden blade is nowhere to be found.
Moonlight Gamer: Every single game you once owned has vanished into thin air.

What is going on...? You wake up not yet knowing your possessions are missing, confused from the situation.

It's the middle of the day. Nobody seems to pay you any mind.

Spoiler: The Watch • show
Everypony's watch was the same. It was fastened tightly onto the leg with absolutely no visible way of detaching it.

It looked odd. It only had a small screen covered in nothing but static, and two buttons below it - a Black one and a Red one; both had skulls on them. The red one doesn't seem to be able to go in...

Spoiler: The Current Mission • show
The watches gave a few beeps. Text appeared on the screen.

Form a pact, then find the library.

Time Limit: 60 Minutes

Upon reading it, a forceful sting was felt on the underside of your right hoof. The time limit that appeared on the screen appeared on your hoof. And it was ticking down.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Lusterless Nova

QuoteSome things seem to be missing...
Snow Dash: Icy has disappeared from existance.
Rigor Mortis: Your cutie mark has disappeared.
Midnight: Your necklace is missing.
Vick: Your cloud shovel is gone.
Morgan Sententia: The hidden blade is nowhere to be found.
Moonlight Gamer: Every single game you once owned has vanished into thin air.

((nothing about Lloyd?))

Lloyd is slowly waking up.
(Where... am i?)
He slowly stands up.

FlameandIce

Flame slowly wakes up what happened ugh why can't I remember anything he stands up and looks around (nopony seems to notice me just what I like)
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

sorikuXIII

Moonlight finally wakes up. What happened..and why cant i remember anything about before. He stood up noticing that no pony stopped to see what was wrong. "Sheesh when did everypony get so rude all of a sudden".
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Lusterless Nova

Lloyd knocks some dust of him and notices a watch.
(where did that came from?)
He gives a closer look trying to analyze it.

Lary

Everypony's watch was the same. It was fastened tightly onto the leg with absolutely no visible way of detaching it.

It looked odd. It only had a small screen covered in nothing but static, and two buttons below it - a Black one and a Red one; both had skulls on them. The red one doesn't seem to be able to go in...

FlameandIce

Flame relizes the clock Hm...........What is this he mutters oh it's a clock why is this here where did it come from and what is with the buttons. Hm this is very strange?
RP idea give me feedback

sorikuXIII

Moonlight shakes the dirt that seemed to gather on him while he was and noticed a suspiricious looking watch on his hoof. "I dont remember buying this or even getting one as gift so where did it come from" he muttered to himself looking around confused then looked at the screen. "Well whoever gave this thing to me must not have spent a lot since the screen is all fuzzy".
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Lusterless Nova

Lloyd pushes the black button without hesitating.

sorikuXIII

Moonlight looks at the two button and presses the red one out of curiosity."Hmm it doesnt work. well what about the black one". Moonlight presses the black button.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Lary

When the black button is pressed, the world feels like it slows down. Everything around you gives off a blue hue, and the thoughts of every pony around you suddenly burst out. It felt like every pony in the world was speaking directly into your ears.

FlameandIce

Flame looks at the buttons strange watch with static on the screen with two buttons yeah definitely going to press them
RP idea give me feedback

sorikuXIII

Moonlight feels his head being attacked by other ponies thoughts and tried to cover his ears but to no avail. He tried to reach the black button again hoping to stop this stream of never ending thoughts.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Lary

When the black button is pressed again, everything goes back to normal. As normal as the situation can be... The other ponies still don't seem to notice you.

Lusterless Nova

Lloyd holds his head as the voices rush through his head like a torrent. He presses the black button again.

sorikuXIII

He finally reaches the button and presses it then sighs. "Thank Celestia the voices stopped". Moonlight looked to see that everypony was still ignoring and it was starting to bother him.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

FlameandIce

well might as well see if walking will help me remember anythin I mean anything wait..... who am I talking to Flame starts walking around
RP idea give me feedback

sorikuXIII

Moonlight takes to the air hoping to find a pony that wont ignore him like the rude towns folk.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Lary

The watches gave a few beeps. Text appeared on the screen.

Form a pact, then find the library.

Time Limit: 60 Minutes

Upon reading it, a forceful sting was felt on the underside of your right hoof. The time limit that appeared on the screen appeared on your hoof. And it was ticking down.

Lusterless Nova

Lloyd felt the painful sting but endured it.
(annoying little thing. what is a pact anyway?)
Lloyd thought for a while where to go. He knew only one library in ponyville so he headed to Twilight's home.

Go Up