The Mansion In The Forest ((Not a jump-in))

Started by Lary, 2012 Jun 29, 19:37:57

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lary

2012 Jun 29, 19:37:57 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 25, 01:16:47 by Lary
(( This is an RP that you were required to sign up for. If you didn't, there isn't much chance of you getting in at this point, and I sincerely apologize. This is my first RP. Maybe in the future I'll be more open when it comes to space, but I cannot have too many ponies in this one for certain reasons. ))

Plot:
One random day, a dark and abandoned mansion appeared in the middle of a large, dense forest. There was no record of construction in the area, and no history of anypony living in this desolate area. When it was discovered, rumors began to spread across to nearby towns. Lots of myths and legends speaking of how it was the spawn of something dark and sinister, or a sign of evil things to come. Others say it is haunted by evil spirits.

"Ha! Haunted? I'll show you haunted!"
A brave Earth Pony name Faith, an adventurer well-known in a few towns, went to explore the mansion with her two partners; Valerie and Bill. They entered the large, steel doors of the mansion, hoping to debunk every rumor emitting from it.

... Five days later, they still have not returned...

The nearby towns grow more and more concerned, and quarantine the entire forest. A small group of ponies, however, rise up to enter the mansion once more, and discover not only the fates of the Faith's group, but to learn about the mansion's deepest and darkest secrets...

You are the ones that decided to enter the mansion. You alone out of all the towns and cities nearby. You are about to delve deep into mystery mansion. You will need to use your combined knowledge, strengths, and wits in order to make it through.
Your goals:
1. Explore the mansion.
2. Discover the fate of Faith's platoon.
3. Escape.

What is inside? You will only find out by entering those doors...

RULES
-No swearing (Equestrian is okay, just don't overdo it)
-No going against the general setting (if something is preventing you from flying or using magic, do not fly or use magic. It will fizzle/fail.)
-No blood/gore
-No god-mode
-If you are inactive too long, you will be considered lost to the mansion. You have been warned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your group travels through a dense forest, searching it's closed-in passages for the mansion.
The forest feels like a maze with many options regarding pathing, and taking a wrong turn would easily get you lost.

CURRENT KNOWN MAP
Spoiler: show

ENEMIES
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Coffee Rush

Sparky Spur, or Detective Spur stare around the dense forest, a cigar sticking out of his mouth. He was smoking, and seemed like he liked it.
My OC can be found here!

PrincessButton

2012 Jun 29, 19:42:21 #2 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 29, 19:49:54 by Pinkie Pie
Moonbeam paced the town, anxious for news on the adventurer, Faith. (( JKLOL  ovO ))
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Lusterless Nova

Illumina Nova walks with the group through the forest.
(Oh. How did i end up here?)

Lary

(( Pinkie, your group is already in the forest. O: ))

Crystal Chaos

Bellaluna smiled evilly. "This will be the best adventure of my life."

Coffee Rush

2012 Jun 29, 19:45:40 #6 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 29, 19:48:13 by Coffee Rush
"Stick close, e'rypony. . ." Spur said.
(( He talks in a 30's Stereotypical Chicago Accent. ))
My OC can be found here!

Crystal Chaos

Bellaluna was barely listening. She was muttering to herself with an insane look on her face.

FlameandIce

Ellulka looks at one of her clocks while following the others
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

PrincessButton

((Raaaaaahh.  >:O My bad.. >A< ))
Moonbeam trudged through the forest with the others, bringing up the rear of the group.

Lary

Sounds of crows and crickets could be heard amidst the forest environment. As the group walked through the forest, it was as if the forest was watching their every step.

Lusterless Nova

Illumina looked around a bit scared. She still managed to keep up with the group though.

Coffee Rush

Spur turned left, and kept walking. He seemed uneasy, but kept his cool as he navigated through the forest. His fedora was tipped to the side, and his coat seemed a bit worn, and his green eyes seemed as if they could drill a hole through something.
My OC can be found here!

PrincessButton

Moonbeam trotted beside Illumina. She gave her a reassuring smile.  :]

Crystal Chaos

Bellaluna looked upwards, waiting until the sun was blocked. She liked darkness. She liked anything most ponies didn't.

Lary

As the forest grew more dense overhead, it started to rain. It was odd because there wasn't a cloud in the sky before you entered.

Crystal Chaos

She laughed maniacally, trying to get herself under the most rain.

Coffee Rush

Spur tilted his fedora, and puffed out some smoke as he thought. He knew something was rotten, and he turne right.
My OC can be found here!

Lusterless Nova

((the magic will be blocked as we enter the mansion if i am not mistaken. Can we use it until then?))

PrincessButton

Moonbeam smiled, the rain felt nice on her coat, she was not aware of the ominous reality of the rain.

Go Up