Secondary OC: Lunar Strike

Started by Aeterna Sol, 2016 Jun 23, 22:12:57

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Aeterna Sol

2016 Jun 23, 22:12:57 Last Edit: 2016 Dec 23, 04:13:29 by BlazingSun9001
Name: Lunar Strike

Race: Unicorn Pony

Personality: Lunar Strike is a bit similar to Solar Guardian in some ways. Though she isn't as friendly, She does know when to stop.

Talent: She specializes in elemental magic like Solar, though it instead consists of Dark (The natural element kind), Water and Lightning. She's able to use healing magic too, mostly practicing for her own reasons. She also inherited Solar's perception, letting her see any mistakes in her own movements when able.

Appearance: A pitch black coat with green eyes, and a black, blue, and light blue mane and tail. As the other half of Solar, she has the same size and shape. The cutie Mark is an object called the Shadow Medallion, from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

Bio: There's not much to put here, as not much of her past is truly known. (Also because I'm lazy)

Thorai

Hello there. I've finally got some free time again these days, and needed to get back into drawing before moving on to bigger stuff... aaand since this one was the first post in the OC forums, I decided to do a little scribble. Hope you don't mind and she looks somewhat accurate. Have a nice weekend!

Aeterna Sol

Dude, that's amazing, OMC. Thanks, bud. :D

Go Up