Legends of Equestria announces Open Server Weekend Spectacular!

Started by Ellowee, 2013 Jun 07, 10:07:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

McSleuthburger

Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Asterian Starfall

The game is amazing. I'm in Sugarcube Corner right now and the music is pumping.
"Luck is how you explain an overly-variabled scenario that went in your favor." - Asterian Élire Starfall

Wisp

When I try to launch the game on my mac it does nothing.  Like, I click it, and nothing happens.  Darn...
Hey there!
I make music.

leafy

Quote from: McSleuthburger on 2013 Jul 06, 10:48:55
7-zip or winrar
Alright, I've tried downloading 7-Zip but when I try to run it a message pops up saying, "Sorry we couldn't find the file to be opened/save." And Winrar apparently costs money to download.  :s

Futret

Pretty excited. Once I can connect to those servers.

Renatan

I really hope when the full game is released it will be easier to install. I've tried the main windows download link, got the zip file Pony.0.1.252.Release, extracted it, and then in that there is a file called Pony-0.1.252-32bit and something else called Pony-0.1.252-62bit, as well as a bunch other little files

The 62bit doesn't work at all and crashes upon trying to open it, and 32 gives me a pink loading screen, then I see two 3D houses. When I hit escape I see two buttons on the left hand side, but they are cut off and I can only see the last letter. The top one closes it out, and the bottom one slides off screen, closing the menu only. Then in the little black box tab thingy it says "Menu does not exist" or something like that.
This game HATES me! Not even someone else's mirror works!  :c
Beware the writer. She will feed off everything you say and store it into her memory, so don't be surprised if a few years from now you open up a book and see something you said years ago there. I'm always watching ovO

LunarGuard13

I keep running into a get context thread error, causing my game to crash every time I login. Anypony know what is up with that?

Sharks2425

For my mac I used keka to open my file but when i click on the game icon nothing happens.

Laughing Lyric

With the normal Windows launcher, I can open it and everything but when I press the Login button nothing happens!

FlutterRaeg

I dunno' why everyone's having all of these problems. I downloaded it in about 2 minutes, ran it and signed on. Took like 4-5 tries last night but now I get on just fine.

ChaoCream

I can't seem to log in... It won't let me! I'm using Windows 7...

Renatan

I have officially given up  :c I'll wait until it's completed. It will have more features, less bugs, and unless no action is taken at ALL to help people with the download, it will be easier to get  :l
I just don't get what I did wrong! I even re-downloaded it to see if it would help, tried using a different extracting program, deleted the original and extracted again, tried a mirror, but nothing! Someone really needs to see what's causing the problems with the download links  >:/

Also: I'm pretty sure it's not an issue with my laptop, since I play MMO's all the time (Mabinogi, Shin Megami Tensei Imagine, I can even run TERA Rising! If you don't know what that is, it has REALLY high graphics and a lot of people can't play it for that reason, such as my brother. )
So I'm waiting for the official release, hopefully with fixed downloads/logins (People seem to have problems with logging in? I never even got a login screen  o.O)
Beware the writer. She will feed off everything you say and store it into her memory, so don't be surprised if a few years from now you open up a book and see something you said years ago there. I'm always watching ovO

LostSanity

"Stress Test" indeed...

People can't get on...

The forums aren't working to promote stuff like livestreams...

Hopefully this will be fixed now that you guys know of these problems.

You will fix this... right?

:/
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Executioner ³ ² ¤ ½

Read the forum rules.

PurplePuffins

Do you guys have a download for Internet Explorer? I can't get Google Chrome. .-.

Appleflower

I know this may be the wrong plac, but HELP! I keep loosing connection every like... 6 mnutes on Capriole server! =(

Ok. . . *Sigh* Alright.

leafy

Quote from: Renatan on 2013 Jul 06, 18:25:33
I have officially given up  :c I'll wait until it's completed. It will have more features, less bugs, and unless no action is taken at ALL to help people with the download, it will be easier to get  :l
I just don't get what I did wrong! I even re-downloaded it to see if it would help, tried using a different extracting program, deleted the original and extracted again, tried a mirror, but nothing! Someone really needs to see what's causing the problems with the download links  >:/

Also: I'm pretty sure it's not an issue with my laptop, since I play MMO's all the time (Mabinogi, Shin Megami Tensei Imagine, I can even run TERA Rising! If you don't know what that is, it has REALLY high graphics and a lot of people can't play it for that reason, such as my brother. )
So I'm waiting for the official release, hopefully with fixed downloads/logins (People seem to have problems with logging in? I never even got a login screen  o.O)
Hmm, I can really share your disappointment here too.  :l I couldn't even open/unzip/extract the file in the first place, though I'm pretty sure that might be my own computer's fault because I don't have some software for unzipping stuff..  X3 But I'm going to await the official download too.

Remolay

When I finally got on it was awesome.
also you need 7zip to extract it. 7zip is a good thing to have.
This. This is now my signature. I needed more time to do this, but I can't be bothered.

Daniel0590

Well, the official download is most likely still far off, which is disappointing.

Go Up