Legends of Equestria announces Open Server Weekend Spectacular!

Started by Ellowee, 2013 Jun 07, 10:07:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

omav

it works for me but the lags are so unbearable! if it wont get fixed until the full game comes out i wont be able to play without going crazier than this ovO

Pommit

I can confirm that you need to first unzip the file before you can log in properly. That means if you're already using a programme to download, (eg. WinRAR), you need to then send the downloaded file to another drive. The easiest way is just to zip it to the Downloads folder, then unzip it there.

Mizuki

Well here's the steps I did:

>uses MEGA download link to download the game
>the game downloads, a zip file is received
>unzips both LoE-Windows-Data and LoE-Windows.exe
>clicks on LoE-Windows.exe once it's unzipped
>still gets error
>headdesks

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

Moonlight Paradise

AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!  >:O      <== That was the sound of me throwing my laptop across the room. I start downloading the game, but it always pauses somewhere in the middle!!!!!!!!!! Anyone else having the same problem?
I forgot about the show for a while and when I turned back there were ponies everywhere.

Perteks

Can i ask for alternate mirror for game download because Game.co.nz don't work for (not only) me
Ignore my grammar or PM me with correct version (it will help me to learn)

Thorinair

1) People with a Mac need to download Chrome or such to download the game and need to get 7z to extract it, a different mirror with .dmg would be useful.
2) My friend tried registering and is not getting the registration email, tried two times with 2 different emails.
3) Another friend of mine can't register at all, keeps getting "try again later" message.

Pipkin

I'm not sure about why account registration is suspended right now, but i'll assume it was because of the number of users online causing the website to crash.

As for registration emails the admins have to manually send the activation emails because of a limitation google placed on emails sent per day, or something along those lines.

Thorinair

Quote from: Pipkin on 2013 Jul 06, 08:06:17As for registration emails the admins have to manually send the activation emails because of a limitation google placed on emails sent per day, or something along those lines.

Are you sure? Half of the people I know got the confirmation email instantly (like it was automatic), half didn't get them at all.

Pipkin

Quote from: Thorinair on 2013 Jul 06, 08:10:09
Quote from: Pipkin on 2013 Jul 06, 08:06:17As for registration emails the admins have to manually send the activation emails because of a limitation google placed on emails sent per day, or something along those lines.

Are you sure? Half of the people I know got the confirmation email instantly (like it was automatic), half didn't get them at all.

Quote from: AnyaSmash on 2013 Jul 06, 01:35:40
We're manually approving all the activation emails due to the fact Gmail only allows us to send 100 emails per day.

Also, this is the number of new accounts created...
2013-07-04   174   
2013-07-05   734   
2013-07-06   1744
That's why lol

Thorinair

Quote from: Pipkin on 2013 Jul 06, 08:12:40

We're manually approving all the activation emails due to the fact Gmail only allows us to send 100 emails per day.

2013-07-04   174   
2013-07-05   734   
2013-07-06   1744
That's why lol

Then how come some got sent instantly? Are they just randomly approving?

Pipkin

Quote from: Thorinair on 2013 Jul 06, 08:18:20
Spoiler: show

2013-07-04   174   
2013-07-05   734   
2013-07-06   1744
That's why lol

The website's email I assume is google so it'll sent activation emails to likely the first 100 new accounts, and from there on the admins have to sent them manually.  That means yesterday/today they would have had to send almost 1600 activation emails which may explain why they froze registration.

Thorinair

Quote from: Pipkin on 2013 Jul 06, 08:21:55
Spoiler: show
Quote from: Thorinair on 2013 Jul 06, 08:18:20

2013-07-04   174   
2013-07-05   734   
2013-07-06   1744
That's why lol

The website's email I assume is google so it'll sent activation emails to likely the first 100 new accounts, and from there on the admins have to sent them manually.  That means yesterday/today they would have had to send almost 1600 activation emails which may explain why they froze registration.

I didn't notice registration being frozen. People are registering as we speak and at this moment, half of them are getting the emails instantly, while half aren't.

Little Star

So...much....Glitches!

Lol Im like crashing every five minutes

famous

I can't chat?

I can't do anything execpt walking/looking arround. No GUI is showin up, only the Book at right-bottom. Pressed all Keys, nothing happened.

Only F1, ASDW, Arrow Keys and Escape and ny flying doing a Barrel Roll and Backflip but no Chat. >A<

Mr Nutt

I've managed to get some footage for Mo' Ponies! Now to wait and see if I can get a friend of mine in this video too (I have no idea if they've already got an account).

Thorinair

Okay, had to resend like 30 times or something until she got it. This confirms that it is an issue with the automated system.

LostSanity

It works and that makes me happy.

It will go down...

Later. When I get everything done.

X3
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

leafy

Mm, I've downloaded the correct link for my computer three times, but to no avail.  :l It tells me I can't open it, so I'm assuming I need some application that can open/unzip it. Does anybody have a recommendation? It's really appreciated.  X3

Sharks2425

Quote from: Leafy on 2013 Jul 06, 10:43:28
Mm, I've downloaded the correct link for my computer three times, but to no avail.  :l It tells me I can't open it, so I'm assuming I need some application that can open/unzip it. Does anybody have a recommendation? It's really appreciated.  X3

what type of computer are you on? because im on the mac and its doing the same thing to me.

Go Up