Yes
3 (23.1%)
No
10 (76.9%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Go Down

Shadow Mare

ArtVeigar

Well, that changes everything. Now, Xbox One is back as a possible choice. (But I'm still getting a PS4)

Shadow Mare

So hyped-up right now... I want a Xbox One now!!! Please make Banjo 3!!!

Sea Foam

Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2013 Jun 19, 20:31:43
http://www.gamespot.com//news/microsoft-changing-xbox-one-policies-6410472?

Well that came as a surprise...

In a single moment Microsoft took a drastic change in the complete opposite direction.

I'd be happy if this is true, but please pardon my urge to feel skeptical.

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

ArtVeigar

It's in their official blog, so it must be true... At least for now... But I believe it'll be like that. Their console was losing too much popularity, and the rate it was going, they would stay too much behind Sony and Nintendo. They had to do something about it. They are greedy, but not dumb.

Vinyl light

The fact that they put all the restrictions to begin with and thought they could get away with it is more then enough for me not to get Xbox One.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Sea Foam on 2013 Jun 19, 21:56:17

In a single moment Microsoft took a drastic change in the complete opposite direction.

Xbox 180. ovO

Quote from: Vinyl light on 2013 Jun 19, 22:17:09

The fact that they put all the restrictions to begin with and thought they could get away with it is more then enough for me not to get Xbox One.

*Shrug* We're still getting a PS4 when we can afford it.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Vick McBread

We don't care about systems anymore. STEAM BOX ALL THE WAY! Here's the system:
(not hating or anything)
First the two will come out. Right? Good.
Then Gabe will buy them both and play it for a month.
Then he'll figure out a way to beat BOTH consoles.
He'll then release The 'Steam Box' Knowing that anypony to knows enough about all 3 consoles, will most likely to to The 'Steam box' And use what knowledge he has to get the best of ratings.
After that. In time. More and more people will get the Steam box. And when its time to change out the consoles again. Gabe will not make a 'Steam Box 2' He would have already 'updated' it enough so that People would have to do research to see which is the best. And not only that. Those that have the money. Will go to 'Steam box' Simply because their Valve-Fan-Boy-Friend would tell them "Steam box is better..."

NOT TO SAY THAT THE STEAM BOX WILL BE BETTER! Its just. That's what's most likely going to happen... Unless players want a lesser experience because they want to be Faithful to their company they love so much...
Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

Shadow Mare

Can you play Halo, Nintendo, and whatever PS games on the Steam Box?

Book Smarts

2013 Jun 20, 00:51:09 #149 Last Edit: 2013 Jun 20, 00:53:02 by Book Smarts
Quote from: Sea Foam on 2013 Jun 19, 21:56:17

Public outcry, and protest win the day  :D

Blues-Music

It's not confirmed yet. Even if it do I have to remind you the huge price and that most of its games are just sports and call of duty

CyanideInsanity

2013 Jun 20, 03:09:17 #151 Last Edit: 2013 Jun 20, 03:25:03 by CyanideInsanity
Ah, M$... Still not good enough. lol You still have to wonder, are they actually listening to consumers, or just hiding in the shadows to release anguish to buyers at a later date.

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2013 Jun 20, 01:36:39
It's not confirmed yet. Even if it do I have to remind you the huge price and that most of its games are just sports and call of duty

I'm pretty sure its confirmed, since its on the news portion of xbox.com.
Sugarcup, I thank thee for the AWESOME avatar!
I like my weapons, how I like my music: Heavy and Metal!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/CyanideInsanity

KireiameJin

Quote from: CyanideInsanity on 2013 Jun 20, 03:09:17

It's more than confirmed, MS has understood that the customers are more important than they expected in a first moment.

Well, even if MS quit the restrictions on the console, i still do not want it, because i know that when a lot of Xbox one will be sold, they are going to put some new restrictions and try to gain more money trough our customers rigths, i basically don't trust in this console.
My deviant, take a look, you lose nothing ^-^

http://kireiamejin.deviantart.com/

Shadow Mare

Book Smarts

My best friend is actually still moving to the PS4, even though he's been on the 360 since its release

Nala Valor

1 thing is sure, I've always been a PS fan since the first one but after ps2, I changed for Xbox 360 because my parents bought it, thinking it was a good idea and that I wanted that. Now, there's too much games I want to play a bunch of games that are Ps exclusive so I'm going for the PS4 no mater what Microsoft says.

Blues-Music

Quote from: KireiameJin on 2013 Jun 20, 06:58:18
Quote from: CyanideInsanity on 2013 Jun 20, 03:09:17

It's more than confirmed, MS has understood that the customers are more important than they expected in a first moment.

Well, even if MS quit the restrictions on the console, i still do not want it, because i know that when a lot of Xbox one will be sold, they are going to put some new restrictions and try to gain more money trough our customers rigths, i basically don't trust in this console.
during the time I posted that it wasn't confirmed. Also I doubt Microsoft is doing this for the costumes otherwise they would have treated them better from the beginning. Also I won't be getting this console just because they got rid of bad things doesn't give enough good to buy it.

CyanideInsanity

2013 Jun 21, 17:00:43 #157 Last Edit: 2013 Jun 21, 20:25:40 by CyanideInsanity
Quote from: Blues-Music on 2013 Jun 21, 15:24:56
during the time I posted that it wasn't confirmed. Also I doubt Microsoft is doing this for the costumes otherwise they would have treated them better from the beginning. Also I won't be getting this console just because they got rid of bad things doesn't give enough good to buy it.

Sorry bout that, was quite tired when I posted it... X3 And you speak the truth, they "did it for the consumers" because they wouldn't get many sales otherwise. Really the only thing they had going for them was the idea for family sharing, and they're taking it away because they're bad.
Sugarcup, I thank thee for the AWESOME avatar!
I like my weapons, how I like my music: Heavy and Metal!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/CyanideInsanity

Sea Foam

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

Shadow Mare

I can't find the words for this stupidity...

Go Up