Super Mario Thread [Share your Super Mario Maker levels here!]

Started by Jenzy, 2012 Dec 15, 13:28:32

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Jenzy

Do you have Super Mario Maker? Feel free to share your levels/codes here!

Fairly quiet Mario Kart communities.

Quote from: Itty Bit on 2014 Aug 26, 23:38:05
There's been an update on the American Prices, and also a bonus of multi colored Yoshi's and Shy Guys!

These prices seem pretty darn good! I mean, for less than a quarter of the price, we are getting 50% more tracks than the main game came with!

I can't believe this thread didn't exist before O:

I've actually seen other threads like "Mario Kart Communities" or "Mario Tennis Open", but why not the MAIN series of it all? o.O

This thread is mainly for discussing the "Super Mario" series, including spin-off games like Mario Party and Mario Kart. Pretty much anything Mario in this thread.

Spoiler: The 15 "Super Mario" games  to date (1985-2013) Navy-2D Teal-3D • show

1. -Super Mario Bros.
2. -Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
3. -Super Mario Bros. 2
4. -Super Mario Bros. 3
5. -Super Mario World

6. -Super Mario 64
7. -Super Mario Sunshine

8. -New Super Mario Bros.
9. -Super Mario Galaxy
10. -New Super Mario Bros. Wii
11. -Super Mario Galaxy 2
12. -Super Mario 3D Land

13. -New Super Mario Bros. 2
14. -New Super Mario Bros. U

-New Super Luigi U
15. -Super Mario 3D World

Spoiler: The Power-Ups so far... • show
[list type=decimal]
[li]Super Mushroom[/li]
[li]Fire Flower[/li]
[li]Star[/li]
[li]Super Leaf[/li]
[li]Frog Suit[/li]
[li]Tanooki Suit[/li]
[li]Hammer Suit[/li]
[li]P-Wing[/li]
[li]Goomba's Shoe[/li]
[li]Cape Feather[/li]
[li]P-Balloon[/li]
[li]Wing Cap[/li]
[li]Vanish Cap[/li]
[li]Metal Cap[/li]
[li]Power Flower[/li]
[li]Ice Flower[/li]
[li]Blue Koopa Shell[/li]
[li]Mini Mushroom[/li]
[li]Mega Mushroom[/li]
[li]Bee Mushroom[/li]
[li]Boo Mushroom[/li]
[li]Spring Mushroom[/li]
[li]Red Star[/li]
[li]Rainbow Star[/li]
[li]Propeller Mushroom[/li]
[li]Penguin Suit[/li]
[li]Cloud Flower[/li]
[li]Rock Mushroom[/li]
[li]Boomerang Flower[/li]
[li]Statue Leaf[/li]
[li]Invincibility Leaf[/li]
[li]Propeller Box[/li]
[li]Gold Flower[/li]
[li]Super Acorn[/li]
[li]P-Acorn[/li]
[li]Super Bell[/li]
[li]Double Cherry[/li]
[li]Lucky Bell[/li]
[li]Goomba's Skate[/li]
[li]Cannon Box[/li]
[li]Light Box[/li]
[/list]

Okie dokie! Let's-a go!

New Japanese Commercials

News: Super Mario 3D World will be released in Japan on November 21st, North America on November 22nd, Europe on November 29th, and Australia on November 30th of this year (2013).

Spoiler: ~June 2013 • show
Click on a screenshot for a trailer...

[hr]
New Donkey Kong game as well!

[hr]
Yoshi's New Island!

Mario's brother Luigi has a lot of BIG things for him this year. Which Satoru Iwata dubs as "Year of Luigi."
Mario and Luigi: Dream Team arrived on August 11, 2013.
New Super Luigi U, the DLC for New Super Mario Bros. U has arrived on June 20, 2013. There is also a retail version released on August 25, 2013. It costs about $10 more than getting it as DLC.

Spoiler: February 14th Nintendo Direct 2013 • show

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon has arrived in the U.S. March 24th and Europe March 28th. Any discussions about that game and its prequel, THIS-A WAY!

Spoiler: ~April 2013 • show
April Nintendo Direct News 2013

Spoiler: Skip to Mario Golf: World Tour Footage/3DS Yoshi's Island Footage/New 3DS Mario Party Footage/Latest New Super Luigi U Footage • show

Mario and Luigi: Dream Team Teaser Trailer
Spoiler: Mario and Luigi: Dream Team Teaser Trailer • show

Spoiler: Game and Wario Teaser Trailer • show

Dasdaq

Wooooooooooooooooo I'm terrible at this game XD
dasdaq9537.deviantart.com

I am Currently interested in learning programming along side of my art! if anypony is willing to help that would be awesome! :D

Jenzy

2012 Dec 15, 15:48:55 #2 Last Edit: 2012 Dec 15, 16:06:16 by Jenzy

Oh the Angry Suns... lol

Oh. And I guess I can explain power-ups here too. The made-up ones. For ponies. Here's one...

Wing: Pegasus Power-up. Successor of P-Wing (Like Statue Leaf to Super Leaf in 3D Land). When you reach flagpole/goal/fly too fast, it is not lost, unlike P-Wing. Can be lost if hurt.

Magic Carrot: Unicorn Power-up. Like average Unicorns. Basic levitating included with first use. Must learn spells to use spells. Right?! And if Magic used is too powerful, or magic is overused many times without breaks, horn will start to get zappy. Too much will electrocute you and force you to Power-down. There's a spell that allows power-down without losing the Carrot.

Gold Carrot: (Gold) Alicorn Power-up (Don't hurt me for this >.<)
-Invincibility for first 45 seconds (Might be condidered OP. Meant to be for levels)
-Full 1 minute-30 seconds Enhanced Magic (Able to use advanced spells) and Flight (Can be considered OP. Can create Gold-tinted Rainbooms)
-It's like the Super Star/Starman huh? x3
-It's TIMED for balance
-Rarity: EXTREMELY Rare! ;)
-Cannot use a spell to add extra time to power-up use. 1:30 is 1:30))

The Silent Wolf

Aaah mario, I used to play it alot, now I just really play the ones that aren't the actual Super Mario ones. I'm actually getting one of the Paper Mario games for christmas.  ovO
If The Silent Wolf is to long, just call me Kake

Skype if you happen to want to talk to me: Pokemonvskirby
I'm a little seal nerd, short and stout, here is my flipper, here is my snout~

Jenzy

Many now play the spin-offs. Yeh. But the main series will always be my favorite!

Super Mario Galaxy is amazing! Its sequel was BRILLIANT! ((I still can't get the last Power Star though x3 I hate Daredevil Missions :/ I keep dying at the Electric-Flip-Swap panels area.))

More power-up ideas! The Smores Pack! (Yeah that's right. Smores lol)
Marshmallow Mushroom: Turns you into pure Marshmallow. Can jump and float down with ease because of the lighter weight. Can squeeze through tight gaps.

Chocolate Flower: Can shoot chocolate balls that turn enemies/others into CHOCOLATE! O: (Not much else to this one x3)

Graham Leaf: Can create Graham Cracker platforms. One made in the air stays up for 1 second and starts to fall... Up to 3 at a time, until the first graham breaks, the next, etc. Graham Platforms break after 3 seconds, so the platform doesn't need to reach the ground to break (since you'll most likely use it over bottomless pits). Can also become flat to go on edges.

Cobalt ZERO

this is one that i play.. its freaking awesome.

http://stabyourself.net/mari0/ its like mario and portal combined
SPEAKETH WITH THE ROYAL CAPSLOCK!

ChocolateRain

If we're going for "Mario" instead of "Super Mario" games there are missing at least:

• Donkey Kong

• Mario Bros.

And then there quite a lot for the Game Boy... E.g. I'm missing the "Super Mario Land"s... :P

Oh, and I'd love to try out the Game and Watch version of Mario Bros... :D

All work and no candy makes Choco a dull colt!
deviantArt

Jenzy

Quote from: ChocolateRain on 2012 Dec 15, 17:33:25
If we're going for "Mario" instead of "Super Mario" games there are missing at least:

• Donkey Kong

• Mario Bros.

And then there quite a lot for the Game Boy... E.g. I'm missing the "Super Mario Land"s... :P

Oh, and I'd love to try out the Game and Watch version of Mario Bros... :D

Oh yeah. There's those too x3

It's just that I haven't seen a thread about the main games. Those should count as well. Anything Mario here from now on or whatever... :P

It can still be called "Super Mario" right?

Speaking of Donkey Kong, I want to get Prof. Layton on the eShop so I can get the Classic DK on my 3DS! Limited time offer!

ChocolateRain

Quote from: Jenzy on 2012 Dec 15, 17:50:09
It can still be called "Super Mario" right?

Yeah... It's been super before the "Super" too... :D

Quote from: Jenzy on 2012 Dec 15, 17:50:09
Speaking of Donkey Kong, I want to get Prof. Layton on the eShop so I can get the Classic DK on my 3DS! Limited time offer!

Hmkay... I really don't know much of the (3)DS stuff I guess... Though I've got Donkey Kong for Virtual Console on the Wii... It isn't the same though... >:/

Oh, and if you enjoy hard Mario games, I highly recommend the various SMW hacks out there... :D

deviantArt

Jenzy

Oh yeah! I've seen many videos of those Haned tom. (I think) posted in The Last Comment Wins! lol

Man, I really REALLY want to finally play New Super Mario Bros. U!

ChocolateRain

Some of the hacks are insane and impossible... But some are just hard and often well made. I really like those with custom graphics / sounds. :)

deviantArt

Sea Foam

Mario is essentially 33% of my childhood. (The other 66ish % would be Zelda and Spyro.)

Quote from: ChocolateRain on 2012 Dec 15, 18:50:01
Some of the hacks are insane and impossible... But some are just hard and often well made. I really like those with custom graphics / sounds. :)

I used to be into the whole Super Mario World hacking thing years and years ago. It's surprisingly easy to do. Even the custom graphics (most are ripped from other games or custom and free for anyone to use) are easy to implement. When you get into ASM, that's where is gets complicated.

Or so I remember.

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

ChocolateRain

Quote from: Sea Foam on 2012 Dec 16, 02:41:32
Mario is essentially 33% of my childhood. (The other 66ish % would be Zelda and Spyro.)

Quote from: ChocolateRain on 2012 Dec 15, 18:50:01

I used to be into the whole Super Mario World hacking thing years and years ago. It's surprisingly easy to do. Even the custom graphics (most are ripped from other games or custom and free for anyone to use) are easy to implement. When you get into ASM, that's where is gets complicated.

Or so I remember.

Yeah, though the whole thing takes quite a lot of time to get into... Too much time for me to really get something done... (And then every piece I do needs to be perfect before moving on...) ovO

deviantArt

Shadow Mare

Oh I missed the mario games of the past, now a days its nothing but the same rehashes of the NSMB games...

Jenzy

I need to include "Classic Controller Pro" so I can finally play some Super Mario World! (I have enough Wii Points, but not the right controller x3)

Shadow Mare

Don't they still have the regular classic controller? Anyways, its great I have the GBA SMW version. I take this and SMB3 over those boring NSMB games anyday!  =P B)

Jenzy

NSBMU looks like a lot of fun and NSMB (DS) was pretty great.

Yeah. They have the regulars, but I guess the Pro is more comfortable I guess... :\

Julius

Christmas shopping is best shopping!

I know I'm getting a Deluxe WiiU on Christmas, so I sneaked away from my dad and bought meself the New Super Mario Bros U!

See those bags? I hid it there. They don't suspect a thing! :3

I'll be on the lookout for Scribblenauts tomorrow as well!

But of course, it's a secret guys! So shhhh! ;)
Purr~

Doctor Light

I liked Mario 64.
Hey, I like Doctor Who, writing, playing and singing music, badminton, and MLP.

Itty Bit

Wanna know my favorite power up? :>

I kinda wish they brought it back in New Super Mario Bros. 2... Maybe someday~

Go Up