My little Pony: Equestria Girls - Movie

Started by Billow Pillow, 2013 Feb 08, 14:38:24

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TokyoOranges

Spoiler: show
I went into this movie with cautious optimisim, and let's just say that I was more than pleasantly surprised.  ^-^

And this song will be stuck in my head for days.

*goes off to dance like an idiot* :3

[/url]

Cotton Ball

Quote from: paintypalette on 2013 Jul 05, 01:44:57
There are plenty of videos on youtube of it. There was particularly one with fantastic quality which is how i was able to watch the movie clearly. I walk away from it saying its not as bad as i expected it to be and i am actually moderatly satisfied :) i'm just upset that the  movie will apperantly have no influence on the show whatsoever especially if twilight has a crush on flash sentry. I thought that was adorable! Why won't flash appear in MLP? :(

In EG  he was at she start he was the pegasus that said ''Her highness Princess Twilight Sparkle"
[move][/move]
Don't be a salad, be the best broccoli you could ever be.

Dawnstar

he was there on the equestria side, however, I don't think he's actually going to make an appearance in season four.

GarethMLP

Despite the fact that I really, really doubt Flash is going to be incorporated into FiM I have a feeling that (due to the positive reactions to said character) he will appear as a background pony over in S4; or maybe he will be added into the new addition to the real series. I, and probably along with many others, would like to explore Flash Sentry's personality and his characteristics. Also, one more thing: I'm not really supportive of shippings (chocolate milk!) I'd really love to see the relation between Flash and Twilight (''Flashlight'', eh?). On a side note, I really loved the movie and the song in the cafeteria will forever be stuck in my head.

HunterOfTheDark

This was easily one of the best TV show movies I've seen, and thats really saying something. I started watching it with mild skepticism, and I must say, the fears I had were ungrounded, and it was quite something. But, it could done without some of the face-palm (to self) moments. Other than that, theres really nothing negative to say about the movie. My personal favorite part of the whole movie was the music, especially the cafeteria song, it will forever have a place on my iPod.
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Dawnstar

I think there was a tweet somewhere already that stated that flash wouldn't be appearing in season four, and honestly it wouldn't surprise me either as they're probably already done with most of it by now anyway.

On the other hand it wouldn't surprise me if he started making appearances in any following seasons.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Zaner on 2013 Jul 06, 11:36:37

I noticed this in the movie. They need to work on body proportions.

That is kinda creepy.
Also, hi Zaner! :3

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Zaner

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Jul 09, 17:50:12
Quote from: Zaner on 2013 Jul 06, 11:36:37

I noticed this in the movie. They need to work on body proportions.

That is kinda creepy.
Also, hi Zaner! :3

Oh, hi.

Billow Pillow

I just recently saw the movie in theaters and i couldn't be happier, i honestly wasn't expecting something completely different.  All i got to say to those who are having any doubt, is to simply give the movie a chance.  :nod:
Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

WinterSnowDrop

2013 Jul 10, 08:27:44 #230 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 10, 08:30:10 by WinterSnowDrop
Well I dunno bout u guys but I've seen it on utube. I just  <3 it! If u have not already seen it go out and buy it or...
search youtube :l

Post Merge

I have got to agree with imthedocter. Just pls search youtube its truly great! X3
DERPY ME!                      :)
                 -  -
                  -

MagmaKnight

I saw it fairly recently on youtube, It's a good movie and wasn't what I was initially expecting from it.

I enjoyed it from start to finish and I believe that you would to.

P.S If you haven't seen it yet just search for it on youtube. 

ImtheDoctor

Yeah,  I saw it on youtube as well.

Zaner

I downloaded it, which took a few hours, and immediately afterwards it got uploaded to Youtube.

Ebony Inkwell

I thought the movie was great.  :D I genuinely enjoyed the flow of the movie as well as how the characters developed. The only thing I didn't like was how
Snips and Snails were once again the henchman of the antagonist. What is it about those two? Maybe they're just so easily influenced by people like Sunset and Trixie? I dunno.
Hey, everypony! I'm Ebony Inkwell, but you can call me Inkwell!

princess luna fan

KillerJH2

Quote from: ImtheDoctor on 2013 Jul 09, 20:13:29
Great movie!  :D

I have to say that I did find it very entertaining, but for me it seemed to all come rushing to an end too quickly.
But, run-times, what ya gonna do.....

Mikari

I watched it. Didn't like the non-magical/fantasy environment. I was kind of bored without legends and magic since that's what I like about the show. That's not to say it was bad, I'm simply not into plots that are mainly slice of life with no legendary magic to fuel them aside from a small plot device to get things going. Some parts also felt rushes plot-wise and disconnected from the feel of the show. I didn't like human Luna though she's my favorite pony (second is Rarity), but I did like human Pinkie, which is odd because Pinkie was my least favorite from the mane 6 (not that I hate her or anything). On the positive side, the animation was very good and there was this awesome part at the end that was... totally epic and it makes me wish the whole movie followed that concept...
Magic girl transformations!
I also posted more detailed comment on my blog when I watched it, be warned it has spoilers.

LostSanity

I have a proposition for all of you...

I've been playing "The Answer" in Persona 3 FES. Apparently this part of the game is really hard...

Tell you what...

If I get so frustrated with it that I give up and quit it for good...

I'll... watch this... thing...

Sound fair?

WARNING. I HAVE NEVER GIVEN UP ON A GAME IN MY LIFE.

Just so you know...
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: LostSanity on 2013 Jul 13, 18:16:39
I have a proposition for all of you...

I've been playing "The Answer" in Persona 3 FES. Apparently this part of the game is really hard...

Tell you what...

If I get so frustrated with it that I give up and quit it for good...

I'll... watch this... thing...

Sound fair?

WARNING. I HAVE NEVER GIVEN UP ON A GAME IN MY LIFE.

Just so you know...

Uh... Sure? o_O
WARNING: It's a pretty good movie, and at least one of the songs is kinda catchy!

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Go Up