My little Pony: Equestria Girls - Movie

Started by Billow Pillow, 2013 Feb 08, 14:38:24

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Billow Pillow

2013 Feb 08, 14:38:24 Last Edit: 2013 Jun 14, 19:12:03 by Lyra Heartstrings
Introduction / Topic:
Greetings, and Salutations! Today while browsing  "Equestria Daily" i found a new piece of information was released, concerning the possibility of a  "My little pony: Equestria Girls" movie.  Though despite it lacking any useful information, and details, i found it to be rather interesting; but please don't take it to seriously just yet.  You may see the post Here
Curious as to why Hasbro decided to make the movie? Click Here

Topic:
So how do you guys feel about the possibility of an upcoming MLP movie, and what exactly do you think it's going to be about?
Equestria Girls - Additional Clip
Spoiler: show

Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

The Wandering Magus

interesting, I wonder whether it is actually going to happen.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Blues-Music

I hope if this is an actual movie it actually affects the show instead of
"IMPORTANT THINGS HAPPEN IN THIS SHOW BASED MOVIE , BUT WE'RE GOING TO COMPLETELY IGNORE THEM , AND MAKE THE SHOW AS IT IS."

It happened a lot , and really annoyed me considering some of the changes the movie made were actually cool.

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2013 Feb 08, 15:32:01
"IMPORTANT THINGS HAPPEN IN THIS SHOW BASED MOVIE , BUT WE'RE GOING TO COMPLETELY IGNORE THEM , AND MAKE THE SHOW AS IT IS."

It happened a lot , and really annoyed me considering some of the changes the movie made were actually cool.
exactly.  It annoys me to no end how there can be supposedly world-changing events and entire governmental shifts, but the writers decide "nope, Status Quo!".
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

Book Smarts

It would finally allow the writers time too play out an entire plot without rushing, it would be pretty awesome  X3

Like a majority of anime movies, eh, I don't mind, either way would work for me

Rissian

Yeah, the writers getting a whole movie to mess around with will be pretty amazing, if it is true I can't wait.  :D

Fluffy Cloud

You know, there was a earlier post on EQD that had something about a pony movie. That must've been this. Anyways, I wonder what the creators will throw at us in this movie.

Chishio Kunrin

That annoys me about anime movies, except for Bleach: Memories of Nobody. If I recall, the logic in that movie was that, once Senna disappeared, everyone would forget about her. Somewhat of an annoying coverup, but it was cute to see a human form of her at the end, walking with friends.
Still, not my favorite anime movie. :\

But yeah, hopefully the show will at least reference the movie later.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

LostSanity

Should be interesting I suppose.

As long as it's pony related and not just something to try to get people to watch the rumored human spinoff.
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

The Wandering Magus

actually, if this is the advertisement"movie" for launching their spinoff, bronies should just boycott it and the products for a few months/years.  Boycotts send a big message, especially when the revenue starts tanking like no other.  Or, for those of us who can afford it, to buy their stock and purposely undersell it multiple times, driving it into the floor.

LostSanity

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 Feb 19, 14:57:59
actually, if this is the advertisement"movie" for launching their spinoff, bronies should just boycott it and the products for a few months/years.  Boycotts send a big message, especially when the revenue starts tanking like no other.  Or, for those of us who can afford it, to buy their stock and purposely undersell it multiple times, driving it into the floor.

Good luck with that.

Chishio Kunrin

Depending on what the show/movie will be like, they may still get business from the parents of little girls. It's hard to imagine, but the things parents buy for their kids can be baffling. I mean, come on, how is Kidz Bop still afloat?

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: LostSanity on 2013 Feb 19, 18:13:35

Good luck with that.
I'd do it if I thought others were willing to join in and not protest.  A bunch of money down the drain, but hey.

paintypalette

ok i'm confused now....is it claimed to be a movie (as in the movie theatres?) or a tv show(as in on tv?) or tv movie(as in movie on tv?)

LostSanity

Quote from: paintypalette on 2013 Feb 25, 10:33:58
ok i'm confused now....is it claimed to be a movie (as in the movie theatres?) or a tv show(as in on tv?) or tv movie(as in movie on tv?)

I believe it is supposed to be a TV Movie.

But don't quote me on that as I have no proof to show for this.

paintypalette

Quote from: LostSanity on 2013 Feb 25, 11:24:30
Quote from: paintypalette on 2013 Feb 25, 10:33:58

I believe it is supposed to be a TV Movie.

But don't quote me on that as I have no proof to show for this.

okie dokie lokie  :D

Lucien

10 bucks the whole equestria girls thing is going to be revealed as fake on April Fools.
Starting anew. I am a musician. My past here means nothing.

princesswarmheart

i wonder what they would make them look like
P.W.H

Chishio Kunrin

Go Up