Fillies vs Colts Reactivated

Started by Dark Hooves, 2014 Oct 20, 10:07:55

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Howitzer

LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

ScribbleStitch

ScribbleStitch

ScribbleStitch

ScribbleStitch

ScribbleStitch

Peace Keeper

Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

ScribbleStitch

Howitzer

LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Morphius

Peace Keeper

Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

RedsBone

Everypony hold on to your hooves. I am just about to be brilliant! :D
So, turns out this game gets boring once one side starts leading by a huge margin.
So how about we all switch sides? Clearly there are more fillies than colts (or fillies are more active, whatever) so we would get back to 0 eventually.
Or alternatively, we don't need to switch sides. We could instead just move the counter from 40 to -40 and the effect would be the same.

moonbeam16

Peace Keeper

hmm that could work. Well before we had an overwelming -400 before and it took good planning to get two fillies rocking the number back up. For me, I'd say plan with another colt and rack the numbers down.

But the idea isn't so bad. Just wonder how many would follow it.

moonbeam16

I personally prefer how it is now.

Go Up