Pony-Modded games

Started by Caballia, 2015 Jan 23, 16:48:12

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Caballia

Anyone else here play games like Skyrim or Fallout with pony mods?

I just got into it a couple months ago and it's been ridiculous fun.

And this is how I go adventuring. Unfortunately the pony stuff is only armor and not your actual character. But it's good enough for me!

Group photo.

Pinkie has the very important job of carrying the mead into battle. Without a doubt she is of vital importance.

But sometimes it's too much for her to handle.

And here we have a bear getting smacked with a twicane! Not as good of a shot as I wanted it to be.

And this is just a cool shot with no significance at all.

I've got a bunch more screenshots but I don't want to overwhelm the first post.
Oh, what a night

Rissian

Not completely a mod since it;s all using in game features but.
Spoiler: show

Dark Souls Pinkamena human.

Now for skyrim pony mods.

Say hello to my little steed! A Derpy Hooves pony who can destroy your enemies adorably There's also a mini AJ that will follow you and attack all of the enemies. But I have to find those screenshots.

Zsteube

Haven't tried it out yet, but the Mine Little Pony mod for Minecraft always looked really cool. I even customized skins for my characters if I ever do download it. http://www.minelittlepony.com/wiki/Main_Page

Caballia

Quote from: Trege on 2015 Jan 26, 20:23:27
Not completely a mod since it;s all using in game features but.

Now for skyrim pony mods.

Say hello to my little steed! A Derpy Hooves pony who can destroy your enemies adorably There's also a mini AJ that will follow you and attack all of the enemies. But I have to find those screenshots.

I need this immediately. I don't even ride horses, but I need the peace of mind knowing I have Derpy on standby just in case.

Took a couple more recently.

Pretty sure I took this one for the view.

This too. I had half a mind to tell Rarity to set up the machine gun here, but I changed my mind.

I walked it off

this one comes with a short story. I was adventuring when I got separated from my companions. They weren't too far so I  waited for them to catch up. Now.. Pinkie carries the mead. Probably the most important job of all. And then suddenly, I see her crest a hill with a bear hot after her. ..and the mead.
FORGET EVERYTHING!
PROTECT THE MEAD!
I charged in with a power attack and this happened.

The mead was protected.

Quote from: Zsteube on 2015 Jan 28, 20:14:34
Haven't tried it out yet, but the Mine Little Pony mod for Minecraft always looked really cool. I even customized skins for my characters if I ever do download it. http://www.minelittlepony.com/wiki/Main_Page

Never got into minecraft.. But I am aware of the massive amount of pony content people have made for it.
Oh, what a night

spiritwolf98

Anypony have another cool my little pony game that's 3D I can play??  >:/ I have HorseGame, wich sucks. but I NEED TO PLAY LOE AGAIN  :/ :'(
You can't change the past. However, if you change the present, you have changed the future.-me

Go Up