To Equestria

Started by Lightning Wing, 2013 Feb 11, 23:08:52

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lord of Madness

FUN FACT: do to virtual reality some time in the future, we may all actually be able to live in our world and equestria. and do to the fact that it can distort our perception of time. like the way dreams do. 40 years in Equestria could be 15 seconds in real life if we felt like it.

Lucien

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2013 Mar 07, 22:44:54
FUN FACT: do to virtual reality some time in the future, we may all actually be able to live in our world and equestria. and do to the fact that it can distort our perception of time. like the way dreams do. 40 years in Equestria could be 15 seconds in real life if we felt like it.

All the possibilities...
Starting anew. I am a musician. My past here means nothing.

super_chris85

Quote from: Lucien on 2013 Mar 07, 22:54:55

All the possibilities...

Are never Ending
I quoted a song guess what

Julius

Quote from: Lucien on 2013 Mar 07, 22:54:55

All the possibilities...

A friend and I, well, we've got plans for this. The virtual reality bit, and perhaps as an extension, Equestria. ;)

Nothing else shall be revealed just yet. Nothing!
Purr~

Blues-Music

Virtual reality is a really interesting concept , and I have done some research. It is scientifically possible through dreams , but it would take tons of money , and research. The whole thing is just a theory so it isn't EXACTLY scientifically possible , but it is believed that while sleeping a person's mind can be bent , or "Reprogrammed" to believe what it is set to believe while sleeping  like how if someone whispers something to you while sleeping it usually has some effect on the dream you're having. If this theory is true you might be able manipulate yourself into equestria. Yes I do know there is the whole coffee , and focus sleep thing that does that , but this is meant to be more focused , and is supposed to have stuff happen against your will so you don't have to control every single character while dreaming. The characters will be "Programmed" with their own personalities. This is only a small common theory. I can't prove it , but it is worth checking out.

Parasprite

I wouldn't go. I suppose it has something to with not leaving my friends and family a little. But mostly it's because I like to keep my thumbs. Seriously, who would want to trade their thumbs for anything? EVOLUTION BABY!

Puynsi

I will only say THREE WORDS AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHY WE CANT LEAVE!

"My Little Dashie"   o.O

some people may have never read it but...
we belong to our world and they belong to theirs...
plus, you dont know about multi-dimension work? Putting foreign factors as ponified people would end up destroying their universe as well as ours and everything that exist...

Go Up