Underlying Implications

Started by Chishio Kunrin, 2012 Jun 06, 21:36:20

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Wandering Magus

implication: the Love Poison, the Want It Need It spell, both bear a striking resemblance to...

Cadance's magic.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Zbizo

By this logic Celestia and Luna are chosen unicorns transfered by very powerful magic (probably many united unicorns performed this spell) to winged princesses or they were summoned by unicorns to rule them.

Take a look at a flag in Hearth's Warming Eve - There are two sisters which means they did one of these things(or they arrived from nowhere)

Blues-Music

Quote from: Zbizo on 2012 Jun 22, 04:34:29
By this logic Celestia and Luna are chosen unicorns transfered by very powerful magic (probably many united unicorns performed this spell) to winged princesses or they were summoned by unicorns to rule them.

Take a look at a flag in Hearth's Warming Eve - There are two sisters which means they did one of these things(or they arrived from nowhere)

If a group of unicorns could create luna ,and celestia it makes their magic powerful enough to lift the sun ,and moon using only one unicorn so it can't be.

My theory is that alicorn is just a rare race that doesn't have to be immortal they aren't necessarily royalty or important like cadence was a foal-sitter alicorns are just a very very rare race that has the powers of all 3 other races.

Book Smarts

Celestia and Luna were probably around during the time of the harsh winter, they just didn't take on a more direct role until they noticed a way to unify all three pony races into a well organized and peaceful nation.

The Wandering Magus

So how dy'all know draconequus isn't just another race? :]
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

Zbizo

2012 Jun 22, 15:13:18 #165 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 22, 15:17:40 by Zbizo
Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Jun 22, 11:54:21

He isn't a regular creature.
Quote from: Princess CelestiaDiscord is the mischievious spirit of disharmony. Before my sister and I stood up to him, he ruled Equestria in an eternal state of unrest and unhappiness. Luna and I saw how miserable life was for Earth ponies, Pegasi, and unicorns alike, so after discovering the Elements of Harmony, we combined our powers and rose up against him, turning him to stone.

He just came after all races became united. They had two sisters on their flag which means they knew Celestia and Luna before(acording to legend there were no ponies in Equestria before Hearth's Warming Eve). This can only mean Celestia and Luna risen from sun and moon or they were summoned by united races to protect them.

Alicorns could also appear before as windigoes to unite pony races as Book Smarts wrote, one got hit by character performed by Twilight Sparkle(in frozen cave), it could explain what happend to Chrysalis (also Cadence is younger than Celestia so she probably wasn't one of grouped windigoes)

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Zbizo on 2012 Jun 22, 15:13:18
Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Jun 22, 11:54:21

He isn't a regular creature.
Quote from: Princess CelestiaDiscord is the mischievious spirit of disharmony. Before my sister and I stood up to him, he ruled Equestria in an eternal state of unrest and unhappiness. Luna and I saw how miserable life was for Earth ponies, Pegasi, and unicorns alike, so after discovering the Elements of Harmony, we combined our powers and rose up against him, turning him to stone.

He just came after all races became united. They had two sisters on their flag which means they knew Celestia and Luna before(acording to legend there were no ponies in Equestria before Hearth's Warming Eve). This can only mean Celestia and Luna risen from sun and moon or they were summoned by united races to protect them.

Alicorns could also appear before as windigoes to unite pony races as Book Smarts wrote, one got hit by character performed by Twilight Sparkle(in frozen cave), it could explain what happend to Chrysalis (also Cadence is younger than Celestia so she probably wasn't one of grouped windigoes)

Therefore, alicorns are not a race, qed

Snow Crystals

They did point it out but it keeps adding another layer to the whole series.

Star swirl the bearded and although they keep uncovering his history little by little Then the big one turns out he be in the equestria girls rainbow rocks putting the 3 music dragons into another dimension.  Hopefully in season 5 we uncover the mystery of this great elder star swirl the bearded.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Snow Crystals on 2014 Dec 09, 19:40:07
They did point it out but it keeps adding another layer to the whole series.

Star swirl the bearded and although they keep uncovering his history little by little Then the big one turns out he be in the equestria girls rainbow rocks putting the 3 music dragons into another dimension.  Hopefully in season 5 we uncover the mystery of this great elder star swirl the bearded.

They were sirens, not quite dragons. ^-^ Twilight called them sirens, when she was telling her friends about them and how Starswirl banished them.
Sirens are often depicted looking very similar to mermaids. They are women who live in the ocean and sing to put sailors under their spell. They often cause sailors to crash their ships.

I think this is why The Dazzlings' pony forms were like evil seaponies.

You can see here that they have fish tails, or mermaid tails if you like.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Snow Crystals

So do you think we are going to see more of sirens on season 5 or was it just the 3?

Vick McBread

Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

Jinxie Umbra

2015 Mar 18, 06:18:15 #171 Last Edit: 2015 Mar 20, 19:08:10 by KuddlyKalli
I get the impression that the Sirens are unique, 3-of-a-kind monsters. Although they do bear some resemblance to sea ponies. Maybe they were sea ponies once, but found the gems which mutated and fused with their bodies? ovO

And I also notice the comment Discord makes about turning ponies to stone. He's a jerk, sure, but I get the impression he never killed or seriously harmed anypony. Which feeds into that whole "Tyrant Celestia" narrative. But then, that's just another reason those two are perfect for each other; Discord can learn manners from Cellie, and she can learn restraint from him. lol

Disclaimer: I'm not into "shipping" except in the case where show staff do it, which makes it hilarious. Celesticord FTW!

PS: I was too lazy to read the entire thread. Apologies if any of this has been said before. X3

Vick McBread

Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

Nocturna

*Realized someone else stated the same thing, and that I'm a moron*

Go Up