General Pokémon Thread [Sun & Moon are out!]

Started by Rikaria, 2014 May 07, 10:23:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KirbyFluttershy

I still have pokerus, but a couple of my pokemon have it now. It's hard to keep the effect though. I can just pass on to one of the pokemon with pokerus to you and then once you spread one to your pokemon, you can give it back to me.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Julius

2016 Dec 16, 15:02:15 #1181 Last Edit: 2016 Dec 16, 15:05:14 by Julius
Please! I'll PM you my friend code. ^-^
Purr~

KirbyFluttershy

anyone with pokemon moon can help me fill up my dex? either touch trade or perma trade is fine and i'm looking for moon exclusive UBs.

Shadow-Flare

Shadow-Flare

2016 Dec 29, 13:55:45 #1184 Last Edit: 2016 Dec 29, 21:13:47 by Shadow-Flare
Shiny hunt is not going well

Post Merge

I have a question could you technicaly keep the pokerus for gorever cause i just found out on of my pokemon have it

KirbyFluttershy

Well you gotta be lucky anyway, but I encountered 2 shiny pokemon which are shiny golduck which i've caught and poliwag through SoS, but didn't contain HA that I want

I hate to ask around, but isn't there any information on the pokemon bank update as of now? I heard that someone else mention that it is being released on the 17th, but I can't be too sure of that unless there's some more information to confirm this.

Rikaria

All we know for sure is that it'll be available in January, though it wouldn't bother me if it was delayed.
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

KirbyFluttershy

Yeah, but let's not forget the server traffic too as well. If you guys got any further information to confirm that it's the 17th, just provide proof of your information. Rumors, well we'll never know if it's true or not. Right now, my friend said that He hasn't heard anything from TPCi just yet.

Rikaria

2017 Jan 25, 01:22:17 #1188 Last Edit: 2017 Jan 25, 01:24:32 by Rikaria
Whoops... Forgot to post about this...

The Pokémon Bank and PokéTransporter updates are now live! While handling Pokémon from Gen 6 to 7 is pretty much the same, 1 to 7's a bit different. Obviously other than having to use PokéTransporter for that, the stats (particularly Natures, Abilities, and IV's) given to Gen 1 Pokémon are completely random. Those that use Pokémon Bank within a certain timeframe also get Mew's Z-Crystal.

KirbyFluttershy

That explains why my friend has the HA pokemon from R/B/Y.

Not only the pokemon bank and poke transport has been updated, but also pokemon duel is now available to download for iOS and android as well. Pokemon duel isn't that bad, but not only the game tests your strategy also your luck as well.

Rikaria

KirbyFluttershy

Yeah the ppl who abused power saves will be banned forever. I hope those hacked pokemon will be removed from the GTS and wonder trades. I read the news on nintendoeverything site as well. According to the pokemon-gl news, What they mean by "unauthorized behavior, further restrictive actions may be taken against them without warning.", doesn't that mean the raging quitting stuff like d/c or force shutdown or pressing the home menu and stuff like that? Looks like my friend was right about GTS and wonder trade being restrictive.

Pokemon Duel may be hard than i expected. It's hard to win battles when it comes to playing defensively at the beginning of the game. If anyone here is curious about downloading and playing pokemon duel, my only advice is this, try the game once before you say "i hate it" or any other stuff like that. The energy works the same function as the hearts in pokemon shuffle, but energy usage may vary by match.

Rikaria

No, not ragequitting. Literally modification of the game itself.

KirbyFluttershy

I was highly concerned about the other mega stones since the pokemon bank update is out. I was hoping that they would update sun & moon once more for the mega stones other than obtaining them in a online battle competition specifically to buy with BPs.

PersonaUser

Admittedly...

This game is more fun than I thought it would be.

Still though. I'm not a huge fan of the new 'Pokemon' and the trials are getting old fast.

Plus my Pokemon are fainting WAY too much.

Team Skull has played to much TWEWY.

The Rotom Dex is giving me deja vu. It's like the support character in the Persona series. I'm almost half expecting it to go like 'There's only one enemy!' or 'The enemy is down! Now's your chance!' Perform All-Out Attack? (A) Yes (B) No.

Spoiler: show
ALSO I FREAKING KNEW THE TRUE VILLAINS WERE THE AETHER FOUNDATION. I WAS SUSPICIOUS OF THEM EVER SINCE I FIRST SAW THEM.

The game isn't bad it's just the new 'Pokemon' aren't great and the trials aren't very exciting.

Stardust Dragon

I'm stuck right after reaching the fourth island.  Not because I'm underleveled or anything, but because I really lost interest in the Pokemon I have for a team.  The new Pokemon this generation I liked just aren't playing how I was hoping for them to play.  It sapped all my motivation to work on it.  I've liked the story so far, but the same thing happened to me in Black2: I just got tired of my team and didn't see enough options or desire to make a new one.

KirbyFluttershy

Quote from: Stardust Dragon on 2017 Feb 17, 02:45:15
I'm stuck right after reaching the fourth island.  Not because I'm underleveled or anything, but because I really lost interest in the Pokemon I have for a team.  The new Pokemon this generation I liked just aren't playing how I was hoping for them to play.  It sapped all my motivation to work on it.  I've liked the story so far, but the same thing happened to me in Black2: I just got tired of my team and didn't see enough options or desire to make a new one.

What pokemon were you planning to use on your team? cuz obviously I just change up my team based on the situation and level.

Stardust Dragon

Quote from: KirbyFluttershy on 2017 Feb 17, 21:13:32
What pokemon were you planning to use on your team? cuz obviously I just change up my team based on the situation and level.

I've been using a Midnight form Lycanroc, Decidueye, Golisopod (which might stick around),  Lurantis, Marowak, Stoutland, Salazzle, and Sandslash in rotation.  But Sandslash, Decidueye and Lycanroc were just huge disappointments.

I am a fan of the Toucannon I picked up, and the Dhelmise, though the latter I have no idea what to do with.  Also considering raising a Pikachu up and using an oldie but goodie for me, Absol.

KirbyFluttershy

Well sometimes you gotta switch up your pokemon team if you're not confident with what you have planned so far. If you're gonna use alola raichu, I would suggest breeding one with electric terrain and wish (optional) in a timid nature to outspeed your opponents. I normally use Lurantis for false swiping needs and tapus as my alternative false swiper to ignore defense boost, steel, and ghost-types.

If you want your old team back, you can if you have pokemon bank updated and able to migrate some of your pokemon that you have so far. It may be a good idea to start that from scratch and it will take massive breeding to get the natures and IVs you want.

Stardust Dragon

I'm not bothering with breeding until I'm done with the story...and honestly, I'm not sure I care about that either anymore.  I'm never going competitive, why should I spend so much time trying to actually get a team I stole parts from Serebii or Smogon for without even knowing how to use them?  I looked back at my old Pokemon X file and it's 450 hours long...WHY?  I finished the game way early in that timeframe, and all I've been doing is wasting my time making a team of Pokemon that will never see the light of day anywhere but my own mind, and if I can already imagine or write whatever I want, what's the dang point of this?!

Go Up